The Nohr Vs. Hoshida war begins

Ambulz

As many of us suspected, we will choose which army to fight alongside since we are the Avatar, revealed to be, as many of us suspected, a noble youth who, as many of us suspected (surprisingly), an Eastern youth raised on the Western side. Seriously, good job with that one, guys.

Let's get down to business, and I feel the topic needs limited introduction at this point.

Nohr or Hoshida?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both, of course. That's what New Game+/multiple playthroughs are for.

Also, if there is really a third option, considering the game is centered around this conflict, I doubt they'd just tell us about the third alternative before it was even released. If present, it could even be a subsequent playthrough bonus like recruiting Pelleas.

I'm just really hoping this will be more complex and interesting than just a normal "good" option and a 3edgy5me "evil" option. They did mention in passing that you'd be trying to reform Nohr from the inside, so hopefully that means that siding with Nohr won't just be a standard-issue "evil route".

Like stated before, going to take Hoshida first before I start a revolution in the land of Nohr... Still I don't want Lobster man to die if I choose Nohr. Too sad, no arrows please. :(

Edited by almi23

I think the trailer imagery and her different costumes suggests she's probably on your side regardless of which you choose.

I like Nohr version of the dancer, ngggh dark blue dress.

I think the trailer imagery and her different costumes suggests she's probably on your side regardless of which you choose.

Team Nohr then, black dress too sexy for me. As long as I can waifu Dancer lady.

Neither of them. Let's slaughter both of their armies.

They both seem really interesting. I think I'll do Hoshida first and then Nohr, just to gradually increase the difficulty while playing.

Nohr's presentation looked a lot better IMO. Plus Marx is a total badass.

Edited by Soen

Team Nohr then, black dress too sexy for me. As long as I can waifu Dancer lady.

I will pay many monies for her to be Kamui's sister.

Simply to see the look on your face.

Muhaha.

Woops, Nohr is getting to me already. Evil armies, to battle!

oh...CRAP, you're setting me up for an emotional gut punch in this game, aren't you, Kibayashi? Both of the little sisters are adorable and the rest of the siblings clearly love the protagonist. Hoo-boy, that decision is going leave some people emotionally wrecked if they pull this off and could bring a truly heart-wrenching and emotional tale to the series. That's some serious stuff; only being able to choose one family, leaving behind and perhaps even outright betraying them. The people who raised you and regard you as family in spite of being a foreigner or the ones who are of your blood and still love you despite being raised by another nation. I haven't seen a moral choice of that magnitude since Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. Man, I'm gonna have to think about this.

Edited by Aiddon

Easily nohr. sounds way more interesting to see how the story develops as you take down the ones who raised you.

I think you mean you side with the ones you raise you. The MU is from Hoshido, but raised by Nohr, meaning the Nohr path involves fighting Hoshido.

must have not been paying attention to the trailer that well then. Actually sticking with nohr because it seems more interesting to see how the MU deals with not exactly being the "good guy".

Lol, it'd be like China and the US going to war and the Chinese-Americans have to pick a side

There no side to pick, they are American and fighting for US isn't a choice but duty.

Edited by Awakener_