AnimeDetour 2015

Draco

So I got back from AnimeDetour in Minnesota. Went there about a week ago with only my older sister. T'was my second year going, cosplayed Link again.

There was a ton of cosplayers and stuff and I'm mostly here to post pictures and stuff. Here's some of the best, plus all of the FE pictures sinCE THIS IS A FE FORUM COME ON. Be warned that some of them are HUEG:

[spoiler=IDK WHAT THIS IS BUT IT'S AWESOME.]
x1Bcb0X.jpg

[spoiler=Jacket from Hotline Miami]
VKw91lq.jpg

[spoiler=Whatever this is. 2 pictures.]

7g8kMDn.jpg
When flipped over:
jFY3vl5.jpg

[spoiler=Lucina]
3TNtsxr.jpg

[spoiler=More Fire Emblem - Cordelia, Lon'qu, and Say'ri. You can't see it, but Cordy has a Brave Lance and Lon'qu has Sol, the sword]
r7ZHAcy.jpg

[spoiler=Madoka and Homura from PMMM. Spoilers!]
nHAdJ0R.jpg

[spoiler=COOL MECHA THING]
LqLACmX.jpg

[spoiler=Princess Peach]
tRVUgsn.jpg

[spoiler=Satsuki Kiryuin from KLK]
wo8w45n.jpg

[spoiler=Homura and Madoka again. Not nearly as spoiler-y]
oU3ZjRW.jpg

[spoiler=Naoto Shirogane from P4]
Re9STav.jpg

[spoiler=Vaike and Sumia]
QrP5YBl.jpg

we also took a butt ton of photos at a Love Live photoshoot because my sister and I are both huge nerds for the show.

There's some more pretty good photos! But I think that's enough for now. More later!

Edited by Dracocoa

Love Live photoshoot? Post asap tomorrow, man!

I like the Lucina cosplay, and I feel like I've seen her in last year's con at my place (Still remember the FemGaius giving me candy <3). The Satsuki cosplay was well done too, I tell you what.

Edited by カプリ

Love Live photoshoot? Post asap tomorrow, man!

I like the Lucina cosplay, and I feel like I've seen her in last year's con at my place (Still remember the FemGaius giving me candy <3). The Satsuki cosplay was well done too, I tell you what.

OH MAN I didn't know you were into Love Live. Yeah, sure. Most of them are actually pretty good, I can't think of any bad ones off hand.

There was a Dangan Ronpa shoot too. My sister isn't into DR so it was just me taking pictures. Most of them weren't very good, except for a few Nanamis and, like, 2 Junkos.

Yeah, I live in Iowa. I'm 13, but I lived in Minnesota for about 11-12 years. I go to Minnesota every year to go to AnimeDetour with my sister.

More pictures!

[spoiler=Mako and Ryuko from KLK]
aPcDb4q.jpg

[spoiler=Morrigan from Darkstalkers]
1qpYhjy.jpg

[spoiler=ANOTHER COOL MECH THING]
gAX7O54.jpg

[spoiler=Kiki's Delivery Service]
1Y8Q5k3.jpg

[spoiler=Pyramid Head from Silent Hill]
NjGOmBY.jpg

[spoiler=Little knight dude, youngest kid there (that was dressed up) that I saw]
fCmGAR8.jpg

[spoiler=RAPTOR JESUS]
jX0nbIR.jpg

[spoiler=Link]
rcwygZ7.jpg

[spoiler=Midna from TP]
ux7eomc.jpg

[spoiler=3 cosplayers. Not sure what it is, League of Legends, probably?]
lpKVRQh.jpg

AND NOW THE LOVE LIVE PHOTOSHOOT. Careful opening the spoiler, I'm putting all the pictures in there instead of in separate ones.

[spoiler=HUEGGGGGGGGGGG]
VJT7LZp.jpg
NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIII~!
rYQbosu.jpg
aRTrnRq.jpg
Rb4jocY.jpgRb4jocY.jpg
4wg4SB8.jpg
Probably the best out of all of them is the Eli and Nozomi.
gKsMI8H.jpg
dGQDQIQ.jpg
Umi, too.
pV9lrPo.jpg

anddddd I think that's about it? There might be a few more but that should still be good for now.

Edited by Dracocoa

Props to that Lucina, Lon'qu (sort of. . .but he's got the face and hair down-pat), Morrigan for having the tits to pull it off, Link, and Satsuki for actually looking really good (but I suspect that's a dude, which makes it more awesome). Oh, and Vaike for taking off his shirt.

I'm not sure who that Soraka is (far right of the League picture, second-to-the-last pic in the second pic post), but that was. . .not what I expected. . .