Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

I don't think we'd see Link/Zelda. Part of what makes PxZ, uh, special, is the amount of dialogue that's in there, including stuff like win quotes. Unless Link's silence is a running joke or something (and that would get old really fast). I'd imagine something a lot more boring, like Mario/Peach. . .but Peach/Rosalina would be amazing.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guy, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.

Clearly it's going to be Isaac/Jenna.

EDIT I'd also approve of Fox/Falco.

Edited by Refa

are u kidding me, I always want to see Bayonetta in the game and now they bother have Chrom, Lucina, and whats her name from Xenoblade

If you want to avoid spoilers you call her Seven. If you don't care you call her

FIIIOOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...I REALLY didn't want to see Seven go the way of Lucina. That's the biggest twist of Xenoblade, and Prison Island is arguably the biggest highlight of the game, in no small part because of that.

And now people are going to have the twist ruined.

Also, I never thought I would have said this,... but I'd honestly prefer Marth and Ike/Roy over these two. At least they have a "legacy" feel to them, instead of the over-represented duo they chose. It's getting pretty tiring of seeing virtually everybody outside of the veteran fanbase treat Awakening as the only Fire Emblem game worth mentioning.

Oh well. If they're actually going to make the combat system more complex and make sure the enemies aren't all HP sponges, I might buy this game.

...I REALLY didn't want to see Seven go the way of Lucina. That's the biggest twist of Xenoblade, and Prison Island is arguably the biggest highlight of the game, in no small part because of that.

And now people are going to have the twist ruined.

Also, I never thought I would have said this,... but I'd honestly prefer Marth and Ike/Roy over these two. At least they have a "legacy" feel to them, instead of the over-represented duo they chose. It's getting pretty tiring of seeing virtually everybody outside of the veteran fanbase treat Awakening as the only Fire Emblem game worth mentioning.

Oh well. If they're actually going to make the combat system more complex and make sure the enemies aren't all HP sponges, I might buy this game.

Smash 4 already kinda ruined that plot point anyway with her trophy.

Smash 4 already kinda ruined that plot point anyway with her trophy.

Yeah. Not happy about those, but at least they're randomly obtainable and few people actually bother to scroll through and read trophy descriptions.

Am I the only one who's thinking Nintendo won't have that much involvement character wise? Because otherwise, I quite honestly think we would've known about it earlier than this, given that it's less than 2 months until the game comes out in Japan...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Shulk could end up as a solo unit. Here's hoping for Marth as a solo unit too, rather than Tharja or some other secondary unit from Awakening.

That Xenoblade spoilers it me super hard. I hope Link or Maro shows up in some form. Also, VERGIL AND DANTE TAG TEAM BABY!!

Mario doesn't fit this game's style. They haven't even included Sonic or any of Sega's mascot characters. Link could work, but there's the lack of voice problem, so he'd need to be paired up with some character who can actually speak, so they might just not bother...

Edited by NeonZ

Those Xenoblade spoilers. Yeesh. However, I expected the fuck out of it. I really did.

Also I'm glad to see Chrom is getting some more love. With #FE and now this, I actually feel like IS cares about Chrom again.