Blademaster!

FE8 Hack: The Sun God's Wrath (V1.2 release update) (Popularity Poll Added)

44 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Ally Character

• Astrea
    • Relina
    • Katherin
    • Ulysses
    • Nell
    • Evan
    • Mikey
    • Beige
    • Sol
    • Yang
    • Charles
    • Artemis
    • Nereid
    • Jenna
    • Freya
    • Nicole
    • Derek
    • Oreades
    • Ricky
    • Roa
    • Chrysler
    • Germano
    • Mirielle
    • Baryl
    • Kenton
    • Sakura
    • Daedalus
    • Joanne
    • Lily
    • Clint
  2. 2. Favorite Boss

• Chunji
    • Gustav
    • Moss
    • Fang
    • Albert
    • Ozmu
    • Rock
    • Antwon
    • Lynch
    • Belkina
    • Olson
    • Dario
    • Lanik
    • Victor
    • Driscol
    • Carl
    • Malik
  3. 3. Favorite Ally NPC

• Alice
    • Garrison
    • Ryan
    • Brammimond
    • Torrid
    • Knick
    • Leo
    • Jeff
  4. 4. Favorite Enemy NPC

• Kuroth
    • Pyron
    • Froid
    • Rody
    • Larry
    • Hellen
    • Carbos
    • Nail

Where may I find the secret shop? I love your hack. It's frustrating in a good way on HM. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it even though you've got a lot on your plate with other matters. Like with The Lion Throne man..I have to rush so much and get destroyed for it. I had to though for that sweet hero crest; I skipped a lot of treasure for it except the knight's crest. Haha also that feeling of feeling so poor. I always get chests and stealables in other games but sometimes not in this one. Do you have a file with the growth rates also? Thanks again.

Also how good is Ephraim's prf in your hack? I wasn't able to finish the chapter fast enough. You put so many stealable promotion items I lost a lot of time setting up my thieves.

a question I'm playing this trick recently and I want to know if it is complete and how many chapters I have and several of my friends want to play for now I am in chapter 8 and I would like you to leave a list of how to recruit the other characters and great work I really like the plot, difficulty, animation ... it is well done so I see now thanks I hope response xD

Edited by Athos02

I'm pretty sure there is a list of how to recruit everyone in the first post. Secret shops are found on the same tile any unit with a member card starts from.

I thought I made the Download come with growth rates. Regardless, the next release (whenever that may be) will have that patch that lets you view your characters growth rates in game.

The next update is going to be the first six chapters of the game with the new skill system stuff in place. Awhile back, I decided I'd try and remake some of the hack, but after not being able to work on this for so long and having other stuff I wanted to do, I realized that wasn't feasible, so I just went back to porting over what I had already done with some new tweaks and updates.

I think in terms of current progress I'm at:

Chapters fully ported over: 1/25

Chapters completed: 19/25

Miscellaneous other stuff I need to do:

Port over a bunch of unit palettes

Rework supports

Work on supports (I think in the final version, I'm just going to have one support conversation per pair. It's too much work otherwise and I really don't have the will power to do more than that.)

I think that's everything. Don't need to make anymore maps, animations, mugs, skills, etc. When I'm done porting everything, maybe I'll ask for some help getting this hack done since I'm just so close to finishing. We'll see.

That's exciting Blademaster. Is the current HM balanced or still not? I'm having a super tough time in Ch. 10 at the moment. I'm looking forward to it, thanks again for making the game given your schedule.

thank you very much for the response men for now the game has enough plot and difficulty so I see we are playing me and 3 more friends and also like this hack rom what we do not like is that we do not know exactly how many chapters your hack has and how much missing for you to finish

On 2/12/2018 at 7:07 AM, Rewind said:

That's exciting Blademaster. Is the current HM balanced or still not? I'm having a super tough time in Ch. 10 at the moment. I'm looking forward to it, thanks again for making the game given your schedule.

It's not balanced. I might not ever really balance it if it's challenging and there's nothing unfair to it.

On 2/15/2018 at 10:41 AM, Athos02 said:

thank you very much for the response men for now the game has enough plot and difficulty so I see we are playing me and 3 more friends and also like this hack rom what we do not like is that we do not know exactly how many chapters your hack has and how much missing for you to finish

Chapters fully ported over: 2/25

Chapters completed: 19/25

Enemies are too accurate and hit too hard especially archers but I can live with it. Getting the map clears in time is a pain too but it comes with the territory. I wouldn't mind though, it feels really good to just get through at times. What I really like is there isn't really any point so far where I can just use a carry or carry units. Lots of units have got to contribute and it's a huge risk to attack enemies when at wtd. Do you personally make Roa into a flier or do you make him a dragoon when you yourself play?