[FE8] [Complete] The Sun God's Wrath (Final release 5/22/2022 - 27 Chapters)

Blademaster!

"Did this bug only occur on a second hit?"

It was when I tried to face these guys (they don't look that pretty imo, but maybe other people will like them) with Evan along with Shaver equipped. I dealt no damage (while I think it dealt) and shaver had no animation going on.

"You aren't still playing on hard mode right? It's one of the chapters I feel should be easier regardless."

Still going in in THE HARD WAY sir. I basically thought of giving up at one moment since :

- Uber Archers that 3HKO most of my units

- The enemies on the right side teared apart my team because they had advantage over all weapons, which makes me corner up breaking the right top wall so they could attack me from there and it would be easily to juggle them off (I was right in the end).

- Recruiting that annoying Fighter. Best way I have found yet is to regroup then recruit him with Nell so she can back to safety.

- The last rush + ambush spawns.

Ambush spawns are just... Weeew.

why are you guys waiting to promote your units? the patch ends at chapter 13 lol.

Because I'm basically stupid. =(

Actually promoting Nereid would give her 10 defense and make her one of the strongest units I have. (1 less def than Ulysses with far better speed)

Meanwhile, promoting Relina (the only other unit I can) would make of her a res thwomp.

Just one thing that seems weird to me :

- Why does falcon knight have adept? It seems way too much redundant on Relina. =(

EDIT : Though I'm afraid it might hampers the xp they gain. And as I ended chapter 7 victorious, I don't feel right now promoting them.

As for Blademaster :

- My units aren't sturdy enough to go through that. The only "tanky" unit I have is Ulysseus with 11 def/0 res and a whooping 6 speed. Promoting Nereid could help me with that though.

EDIT 2 : Shaver animation's the bugged one. It happened while fighting Olson (the pirate with a portrait in chapter 8) too. Or maybe it's them. Dunno.

Edited by Nintales

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was when I tried to face these guys (they don't look that pretty imo, but maybe other people will like them) with Evan along with Shaver equipped. I dealt no damage (while I think it dealt) and shaver had no animation going on.

Sounds like it would be a bug with Shaver. Every custom spell animation that's shown up so far has had some kind of bug or another it seems... EDIT: Just saw your edit. Sounds like Shaver will have to get removed from the hack... I wonder if static causes the same error as well.

Still going in in THE HARD WAY sir. I basically thought of giving up at one moment since :

Hard mode hasn't been balanced at all yet as mentioned in the patch, so I'm sorry if it's giving you trouble. Feedback on hardmode is very helpful though since chapter 7 is very likely too difficult in hard mode. Chapter 12 will probably be a nightmare...

- Uber Archers that 3HKO most of my units

I don't remember them being that strong in normal mode that they'd get such a buff. Unless you mean the two at that spawn on turn three?

- The enemies on the right side teared apart my team because they had advantage over all weapons, which makes me corner up breaking the right top wall so they could attack me from there and it would be easily to juggle them off (I was right in the end).

- Recruiting that annoying Fighter. Best way I have found yet is to regroup then recruit him with Nell so she can back to safety.

I usually recruit him on turn two and deal with the starting right side enemies on turn three. Something that might have helped is if you didn't know that slim weapons are effective against muscle units. Recruiting the fighter is pretty easy in normal mode, but the right side is always hard to real with.

- The last rush + ambush spawns.

Ambush spawns are just... Weeew.

There are only supposed to be two ambush spawns, with the one on turn four not really being that bad unless the myrms are really that much stronger.

- Why does falcon knight have adept? It seems way too much redundant on Relina. =(

Falcon Knights had adept in FE4 so I gave it to them in this hack. Remember that Relina isn't the only character who can become a falco knight.

As for Blademaster :

- My units aren't sturdy enough to go through that. The only "tanky" unit I have is Ulysseus with 11 def/0 res and a whooping 6 speed. Promoting Nereid could help me with that though.

That sounds pretty speed screwed depending on the level. I don't remember his speed growth off the top of my head, but I'd guess it's between 30 and 40%. Charles and Ulysses are the closest things you have to tanks until chapter 8. Hardmode really must be too difficult as of now. I'll be sure to balance it for the next patch.

Edited by Blademaster!

"Sounds like it would be a bug with Shaver. Every custom spell animation that's shown up so far has had some kind of bug or another it seems... EDIT: Just saw your edit. Sounds like Shaver will have to get removed from the hack... I wonder if static causes the same error as well."

> So far Static doesn't seem to have this issue. I've seen it use on my Archer, and it had its animation.

"Hard mode hasn't been balanced at all yet as mentioned in the patch, so I'm sorry if it's giving you trouble. Feedback on hardmode is very helpful though since chapter 7 is very likely too difficult in hard mode. Chapter 12 will probably be a nightmare..."

> Seems like it's basically on this moment I'll have to early promote my good units. (well I'll get quite the promotion seals as I'd have 1 hero, 2 ocean, 3 knights)

"There are only supposed to be two ambush spawns, with the one on turn four not really being that bad unless the myrms are really that much stronger."

> The myrms aren't that strong. The Archers though... Any Steel Bow Archers are MONSTERS. Their durability is ew, but they often come in groups and hits like trucks (12 damage is high when your average unit has around 25 of HP) while noone can counterattack with 100% of prec, meaning they're hard to deal with.

"Falcon Knights had adept in FE4 so I gave it to them in this hack. Remember that Relina isn't the only character who can become a falco knight."

> It still seems redundant on her, and being a flier isn't a good thing on hard mode due to how strong enemy bow users are (basically why I benched Charles) and she has adept already. She's way better as a Paladin if I early promote her.

"That sounds pretty speed screwed depending on the level. I don't remember his speed growth off the top of my head, but I'd guess it's between 30 and 40%. Charles and Ulysses are the closest things you have to tanks until chapter 8. Hardmode really must be too difficult as of now. I'll be sure to balance it for the next patch."

He actually got 2 cons lv to counterbalance that but Ulysseus' by far one of the worst "good" units I have. Thankfully he can use axes, making him not bench-worthy. Though average growths with no skills nor lead whatsoever kinda hurts him. Can't he be buffed somehow? Relina at least has Adept, while Nell has Renewal.

He's lv8 by the way. =(

Off for tonight, will keep on playing tomorrow.

> So far Static doesn't seem to have this issue. I've seen it use on my Archer, and it had its animation.

This is good at least.

> Seems like it's basically on this moment I'll have to early promote my good units. (well I'll get quite the promotion seals as I'd have 1 hero, 2 ocean, 3 knights)

You do get a bunch of promotion items because reclassing is also a thing.

> The myrms aren't that strong. The Archers though... Any Steel Bow Archers are MONSTERS. Their durability is ew, but they often come in groups and hits like trucks (12 damage is high when your average unit has around 25 of HP) while noone can counterattack with 100% of prec, meaning they're hard to deal with.

I'm glad bows are at least nerfed from how they were in the first beta. I may give the archers in that chapter Iron bows, though then they might not be as squishy.

> It still seems redundant on her, and being a flier isn't a good thing on hard mode due to how strong enemy bow users are (basically why I benched Charles) and she has adept already. She's way better as a Paladin if I early promote her.

I could give her seraph knight instead of Falco Knight as her first promotion option next to paladin, but seraph knight might be too good to have as a first promotion option. If there was a female ranger with lance animation, I'd give her that instead.

He actually got 2 cons lv to counterbalance that but Ulysseus' by far one of the worst "good" units I have. Thankfully he can use axes, making him not bench-worthy. Though average growths with no skills nor lead whatsoever kinda hurts him. Can't he be buffed somehow? Relina at least has Adept, while Nell has Renewal.

He's lv8 by the way. =(

Ulysses is one of the hardest units to balance. He's right on the edge of being OP and being average. In the original Beta's, he was the best unit by far, though I think this was also pre-astra Katherine. Right now the only buff plan for him is to get a hammer early on. Otherwise I think he has an average growth total.

Off for tonight, will keep on playing tomorrow.

Thank you for reporting these issues.

why are you guys waiting to promote your units? the patch ends at chapter 13 lol.

not to mention, levels don't reset so promoting earlier is literally the best thing to do

also yeah i have no idea how to balance out Ulysses, he's always been great for me, so good infact that finding room for another axe user is an issue, at the same time if he gets nerfed anymore he'll be useless.

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

I finished it a while back, just some general feedback.

I loved it, hands down the best FE hack I have played, and I have played a lot haha. There is so must customization going on it is hard to wrap my head around. I especially love how you came up with new classes when the classes are just variants of another class, the chief, berserker and viking could have been one class, but you split them into three. I can see a lot of effort was put into this as you have animations I have never seen before such as the duke knight sword animation and the eliwood lord bow animation. It must have taken a lot of effort to track all of these animations down.

Regarding gameplay, I thought it was balanced extremely well. This is just my opinion, and I don't turtle in my playthroughs so I did not encounter any glaring difficulty while playing it. I got most of the fast turn finish rewards and I am glad you implemented that to reward speedy players such as myself. I applaud you making money hard to come by as it gives us incentive to use our thieves to steal, though I was a bit disappointed that I could not sell statboosters, but that is the cost(haha punny). I thought the mugs could be better, but you mentioned you just discovered Nickt's open source so I look forward to seeing the replacement. I would not say that the mugs are completely terrible, its just that for a hack of this quality, they dont seem up to par.

The balance in this game was great. I love what you did with bows. I actually felt it a few times when I tried to use magic to slay a bow armor. A few parts in the game were trivialized by the use of effective weaponry, however, and I felt these chapters were too easy. One example would be when you fight the saint, and there is a general in front of him protecting him. I picked the general off with Ulysses and then killed the saint with Katherine(i think that is her name?). I also think that getting the Wo dao so early breaks the game. A lot of my strategies involved abusing it, and the fact that I got three in this playthrough made the game somewhat easy for me. I also noticed how weapon triangle matters in this hack. No matter how strong my units got, they always needed to equip the right weaponry to take out an enemy. In other games/hacks you can plow through forces even if you are at WTD but this game does not allow that.

anyways, unit report

0c43fdeb1b.jpg

she was a disappointment most of the time. the ability to use the light brand was great but it was only at end game that I realized we could purchase these normally(i think). i used her to chip thing for other units to kill.

d11081f252.jpg

the only reason she is so high leveled is because i did not know you could promote her with a hero crest. I spent the whole game looking for an orion bolt instead haha. but she was great, needed a little babying but after a while she began to hold her own. the boost you gave to bows definitely helped.

12ed228ef4.jpg

just like astrea, he was a disappointment. i was hyped for this character too when you put out teasers, so i have a special hatred for this guy at the moment. regal blade was alright but the lack of effectiveness against anything really hurt him.

84e7270473.jpg

based katherin. all of my strategies involved her critting things. Astra seldom activated but i really didnt need it.

a7d1d2d91b.jpg

a great tank, easily my favorite character in the hack. katherin needed to get to the boss, so he would usually take out whatever was in her way.

6484d8a7d0.jpg

another important asset. adept turned out to hinder more than help cause she would kill an enemy or boss i was trying to chip for a weaker unit. she was great at the start but got overshadowed by nerid, katherin and Ulysses. she is still in the top four however.

6b5e2766e7.jpg

i promoted her as soon as possible since i needed someone to double lance users. katherin is better than her in offensive stats, probably the same str as well, but she didnt take lances to the face like katherin did.

4eab768775.jpg

ugh, i thought he would be better than this. mana burst was the reason i picked him over jenna, but he still could not shine. he become my heal bot shortly after i promoted him, but in my next run i'll try to use him more. also ew ugly mug.

7c1fbac4df.jpg

did not go dragoon since he lost the ability to use swords, so i went with this. horseslayer was great, and he became better when he got reginleif. came a little late compared to my top four, and he did take a little bit of babying but it was well spent.

74a1dcfbd6.jpg

i used him because i liked him as a character. i didnt think i needed another axe user, especially since baryl came pretty late, but artemis was losing steam and i needed a replacement. i am glad i opted for him.

I loved it, hands down the best FE hack I have played, and I have played a lot haha. There is so must customization going on it is hard to wrap my head around. I especially love how you came up with new classes when the classes are just variants of another class, the chief, berserker and viking could have been one class, but you split them into three. I can see a lot of effort was put into this as you have animations I have never seen before such as the duke knight sword animation and the eliwood lord bow animation. It must have taken a lot of effort to track all of these animations down.

All of the animations he used can be found in the FEditor Topic

Other than that, I agree with everything you said

EDIT: And here's all my units too

b0Fm0Du.png

Yeah, something went wrong. Pretty much just chipped with her, than completely abandoned her for other characters later on.
DaCxR1Q.png
For the whole 2 chapters he was is in, he didn't turn out half bad. His early promotion gave him good bonuses, and his Dragon's Blood gives him some insane crit with the Killer Axe equipped. Definitely gonna use him lategame.
jsykUuy.png
Fucking Derek man. Need I say more? He was hands down my best unit and saved my ass plenty of times. Definitely using him throughout the whole hack.
sCGGUbc.png
Was a bitch to get, but well worth it. Though his skill stat is lacking (not surprised TBH), his amazing strength and
good growths made him a keeper for me. Hopefully, he'll get even stronger when we eventually get the Urvan (assuming
Daedalus repairs it).
aWwjgKw.png
Didn't use him much, but he'll probably be the candidate for the Dragon's Bane, assuming we get it.
RVuNt8P.png
Didn't realize she could promote with a Hero's Crest either, but she still remained good throughout. That strength is a
blessing yo.
bXpNF3x.png
Her good growths in speed and skill and her personal thief skill ensured her a slot for most of the chapters. Not much else
to say, really; She was just good.
0bp4x8M.png
He was okay I guess. Hopefully he'll get better as time goes on. I didn't pour as much time into him as, say, Derek or
Nereid, but he could stand his ground.
77Ffw4N.png
Da man in all his glory. Despite not having any personal skills, his Great Knight skills allowed him to rek havok on the
battlefield.
h4vFIsL.png
Wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. His was good at chipping and killing. Dunno if I'll keep using him though; I
already have 3 axe users.
zoifwIs.png
Average cleric. Going to use her. Enough said.
ZfUpJyv.png
Joanne's a dancer that heals. Enough said.
Edited by PixelmanFE

Responses in bold, thank you both for the feed back! Also at the bottom is a small update in regards to progress. The spoilers also have feedback.

I did my best to try and add in as much customization as I had space for. I ended up using all 255 class slots in the end. As pixelman said, all the animations can be found in Serenes's FEditor animation thread. Every animation and map sprite in this hack is a publicly available asset, with the exception of Pyron's map sprite and the muscle man battle sprite.

Regarding gameplay, I thought it was balanced extremely well. This is just my opinion, and I don't turtle in my playthroughs so I did not encounter any glaring difficulty while playing it. I got most of the fast turn finish rewards and I am glad you implemented that to reward speedy players such as myself. I applaud you making money hard to come by as it gives us incentive to use our thieves to steal, though I was a bit disappointed that I could not sell statboosters, but that is the cost(haha punny). I thought the mugs could be better, but you mentioned you just discovered Nickt's open source so I look forward to seeing the replacement. I would not say that the mugs are completely terrible, its just that for a hack of this quality, they dont seem up to par.

While I have replaced some mugs I thought were lacking (Evan's included as the update will show) there are others that still need improvements. Stat boosters and promotion items were made unsellable so that they could still be expensive will making gold hard to come by. Astrea is the one right now who I'd like to be touched up the most since she is the protagonist. I only ended up replacing 8 mugs of characters available in the current patch.

The balance in this game was great. I love what you did with bows. I actually felt it a few times when I tried to use magic to slay a bow armor. A few parts in the game were trivialized by the use of effective weaponry, however, and I felt these chapters were too easy. One example would be when you fight the saint, and there is a general in front of him protecting him. I picked the general off with Ulysses and then killed the saint with Katherine(i think that is her name?). I also think that getting the Wo dao so early breaks the game. A lot of my strategies involved abusing it, and the fact that I got three in this playthrough made the game somewhat easy for me. I also noticed how weapon triangle matters in this hack. No matter how strong my units got, they always needed to equip the right weaponry to take out an enemy. In other games/hacks you can plow through forces even if you are at WTD but this game does not allow that.

Effective weaponry is extremely useful in this hack due to the x3 bonus. Since this hack only covers the first half of the hack, I'll have to see how things play out later on before changing their availability in the game. That Saint is designed to be very easy to kill though. One of the three Wo Dao's is "gone" for the future of this hack(Kat now joins later) but otherwise I could lower its use back down to 20. I'm glad the weapon triangle is indeed so important in this hack. I really loved that feeling of how using a lance against a sword had such a significant effect in the DS games, so I tried to make it more noticible.

anyways, unit report

0c43fdeb1b.jpg

she was a disappointment most of the time. the ability to use the light brand was great but it was only at end game that I realized we could purchase these normally(i think). i used her to chip thing for other units to kill.

I don't normally promote units so early in my test plays, so Astrea always seems really good for me. Magic swords seems like a really useful ability, especially when she can use the rapier and mani katti.

d11081f252.jpg

the only reason she is so high leveled is because i did not know you could promote her with a hero crest. I spent the whole game looking for an orion bolt instead haha. but she was great, needed a little babying but after a while she began to hold her own. the boost you gave to bows definitely helped.

There are only four promotion items now, the hero crest, ocean seal, guiding ring, and knight crest. I should've made a guide for new promotions and I'm sorry that I did not. I think Nicole is pretty great for an Archer but I'm glad she isn't just good and then amazing.

12ed228ef4.jpg

just like astrea, he was a disappointment. i was hyped for this character too when you put out teasers, so i have a special hatred for this guy at the moment. regal blade was alright but the lack of effectiveness against anything really hurt him.

Oh I'm sorry he turned out as he did for you, especially since Pixelman's was very good. Having access to swords, lances, and bows made him really good in my opinion. Maybe you just got RNG screwed? He has pretty solid growths, Prescience, and dragon's blood.

84e7270473.jpg

based katherin. all of my strategies involved her critting things. Astra seldom activated but i really didnt need it.

She's definitely the best unit right now.

a7d1d2d91b.jpg

a great tank, easily my favorite character in the hack. katherin needed to get to the boss, so he would usually take out whatever was in her way.

He's indeed a very good tank, especially if you make him a GK.

6484d8a7d0.jpg

another important asset. adept turned out to hinder more than help cause she would kill an enemy or boss i was trying to chip for a weaker unit. she was great at the start but got overshadowed by nerid, katherin and Ulysses. she is still in the top four however.

She get def screwed pretty hard but her res is really high.

6b5e2766e7.jpg

i promoted her as soon as possible since i needed someone to double lance users. katherin is better than her in offensive stats, probably the same str as well, but she didnt take lances to the face like katherin did.

Katherin can't be too OP.

4eab768775.jpg

ugh, i thought he would be better than this. mana burst was the reason i picked him over jenna, but he still could not shine. he become my heal bot shortly after i promoted him, but in my next run i'll try to use him more. also ew ugly mug.

Evan is designed to have worse stats than Jenna since he has mana burst. He's a very hit or miss unit. That point drop in speed must hurt his MK promotion... He has a 50% speed growth I believe however. Well, before promotion.

7c1fbac4df.jpg

did not go dragoon since he lost the ability to use swords, so i went with this. horseslayer was great, and he became better when he got reginleif. came a little late compared to my top four, and he did take a little bit of babying but it was well spent.

Roa is a pretty scary unit as a wyvern knight. Luna, Adept, and dark arts is pretty strong.

74a1dcfbd6.jpg

i used him because i liked him as a character. i didnt think i needed another axe user, especially since baryl came pretty late, but artemis was losing steam and i needed a replacement. i am glad i opted for him.

Man, Baryl's promotion is crazy. I may need to nerf him since he has the 2nd hight growth total in the game right now.

All of the animations he used can be found in the FEditor Topic

Other than that, I agree with everything you said

EDIT: And here's all my units too

b0Fm0Du.png

Yeah, something went wrong. Pretty much just chipped with her, than completely abandoned her for other characters later on.
For some odd reason, Astrea seems to end up really str screwed at times. She has a 40% str growth though. Maybe he promotion will make her much better.
DaCxR1Q.png

For the whole 2 chapters he was is in, he didn't turn out half bad. His early promotion gave him good bonuses, and his Dragon's Blood gives him some insane crit with the Killer Axe equipped. Definitely gonna use him lategame.
He's a pretty great unit. That killer axe is really helpful.
jsykUuy.png

Fucking Derek man. Need I say more? He was hands down my best unit and saved my ass plenty of times. Definitely using him throughout the whole hack.
I wonder if 17 str is that high for him.
sCGGUbc.png

Was a bitch to get, but well worth it. Though his skill stat is lacking (not surprised TBH), his amazing strength and
good growths made him a keeper for me. Hopefully, he'll get even stronger when we eventually get the Urvan (assuming
Daedalus repairs it).
Urvan will indeed come later. You get it pretty late though since it's an OP brave weapon.
aWwjgKw.png
Didn't use him much, but he'll probably be the candidate for the Dragon's Bane, assuming we get it.
I haven't decided when yet, but you will get it.
RVuNt8P.png

Didn't realize she could promote with a Hero's Crest either, but she still remained good throughout. That strength is a
blessing yo.
Nicole is sold.

bXpNF3x.png
Her good growths in speed and skill and her personal thief skill ensured her a slot for most of the chapters. Not much else
to say, really; She was just good.
I'm glad that she's a good unit.
0bp4x8M.png

He was okay I guess. Hopefully he'll get better as time goes on. I didn't pour as much time into him as, say, Derek or
Nereid, but he could stand his ground.
Maybe I should buff him a bit.
77Ffw4N.png

Da man in all his glory. Despite not having any personal skills, his Great Knight skills allowed him to rek havok on the
battlefield.
So slow... I guess when you have 22 def that doesn't matter though.
h4vFIsL.png

Wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. His was good at chipping and killing. Dunno if I'll keep using him though; I
already have 3 axe users.
Ricky is designed to be like Dagda. He's really useful in this patch and for mid game because of his high HP, str, and prescience.
zoifwIs.png
Average cleric. Going to use her. Enough said.
She's meant to do cleric things.
ZfUpJyv.png
Joanne's a dancer that heals. Enough said.
She can also steal and open doors!

It seems that early promoting, at least for the first patch, is indeed OP. All beta testing(on my end) has to be done without it for the time being so this is good feedback. Since they do suffer the large growth drop, this will hopefully keep things balanced out.

In regards to progress, I spent most of the week finalizing my thoughts on how to progress with the hack and what I want the final product to look like. There have been some new developments, but in regards to future patches, as of right now the only chapter that is being completely redone is chapter 13, where Kat no longer joins (she joins later on now), so old .sav's should be compatible.

As of right now, only the new prologue has been fully completed based on the new changes, but I'm hoping to get more done tomorrow/through the week and hopefully have chapter 14 finished next weekend finally.

ANtiqDh.png6rQ5YYy.pngFwEs0YP.png

The prologue has gone through major dialogue changes and is now only ~800 words (excluding the jake anna scenes, since those aren't part of the story and are just designed to give instruction) so it's half the old size, however the majority of it still occurs before the chapter. There are now pseudo world map scenes for some chapters to explain the setting and plot a bit better, but that combined with Jake/Anna short summaries may end up being annoying. I'll see how that plays out.

The glossary will be included which has extra side content to help fill gaps left from Corrupt Theocracy if you never played it/read the LP.

And finally, there aren't many new replacement mugs at the end of the day, but Evan got a major improvement of the first ones to be displayed so far IMO.

All prologue changes can be found below and will be included in the next release:

Prologue:

-Some dialogue was cut so that the story would hopefully flow better.

-New intro scene added to better establish the setting

-World War, Merv Five, War Stories, and Gunni added to the glossary.

-Ulysses has been given a hammer in exchange for his vulnerary

-Nia's strength and speed was lowered by 1, and her luck lowered by 4.

-The fast clear was boosted by 1 turn

Edited by Blademaster!

Wait wait wait

Three Wo Daos ? I've only got 1 at chapter 9. =( (and it's basically the one she started with)

You get two more as you go along

1 is in the inventory of Kenton, and the other in the inventory of Kat, IIRC

Another Shaver bug when I attacked the Cyclops with my only hope of killing him (Evan).

And please, don't remove that tome from the game. It's one of the main reasons why I'm still alive and Evan did not hit the bench. (40% on any thing is pretty bro)

Another Shaver bug when I attacked the Cyclops with my only hope of killing him (Evan).

And please, don't remove that tome from the game. It's one of the main reasons why I'm still alive and Evan did not hit the bench. (40% on any thing is pretty bro)

I have other animations and things that could take its place but if the Shaver animation is broken I can't use it. So in that way, Shaver is no more.

And as Pixelman said, the three Wo Dao's are the ones Katherin, Kenton, and Kat have. Originally Nia was playable and had one too, but she was removed after the first beta.

yeah, that's probably why she's creepy.

I guess it's a good thing she has the Wrath skill.

Edited by Blademaster!

Why not keep Shaver, and make it so that it has no animation?

Having no animation seems kinda incomplete. I have another animation Shaver can use, it's just if the shaver animation is broken I can't really use that animation. So the tome will exist as is, but use a different animation.