[FE8] [Complete] The Sun God's Wrath (Final release 5/22/2022 - 27 Chapters)

Blademaster!

Astrea is kind of like a tanky Eirika.

Ricky needs no buffs except for maybe actual personal growths imo.

How about vantage being like +10 Speed/AS if over/under 50% HP?

You could do skills that offer offensive buffs if the units HP of over or under a certain amount.

it's just an idea.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrea is kind of like a tanky Eirika.

Ricky needs no buffs except for maybe actual personal growths imo.

How about vantage being like +10 Speed/AS if over/under 50% HP?

You could do skills that offer offensive buffs if the units HP of over or under a certain amount.

it's just an idea.

Yeah I can do skills like that, but I had other ideas for speed boosting skills. I'll think more on what skills I want to add before announcing them. My goals for today are to finish chapter 14 and take care of some worldmap issues. I'll focus on skills before the next round of beta-testing begins.

I've noticed the lance you get from the house in chapter one is unuseable by characters who have the required E rank for it. Is it a special lance for fliers only, given that the text associated with it mentions the woman used to be a pen knight?

Likely a weapon rank error. Relina should be able to use it, and was last time I played it.

Yeah, me neither to be honest. Dat boob jiggle tho

A better one can be made.

-ya perv =P-

And they're gloriously bearded, too!

That third screenshot is perfectly timed. It seems talk of ruins doesn't interest Astrea at all. :)

It's based on your past actions? I'll have to compare my NM jerk run to my HM hero run when it's available.

>8 bosses

Talk about an EXP smorgasbord (if you can survive it that is)!

Apothecary!Evan, Sage!Jenna, Wyvern/Griffon!Charles, Falcoknight!Marielle, and WK!Roa.

and anyone w/ acrobat.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE.

i bet you hid all the good items next to the bosses.

Return of the muscle men, eh? That'll be fun. I see you're making use of the Juna Fruit as well. Just don't make it too available, haha. That'd be nice to have in a Secret Shop, though.

This is the only chapter they show up in.

And they're gloriously bearded, too!

That third screenshot is perfectly timed. It seems talk of ruins doesn't interest Astrea at all. :)

It's based on your past actions? I'll have to compare my NM jerk run to my HM hero run when it's available.

Lol it is well timed.

yo the dude with the cheekbone is handsome af

Really 0.o

Props for making the Four Bandit Guys looks different from each other.

Two are just recolored versions of the FE7 ones and Nickt made the other two, notably the all brown one and the one with the beard.

Apothecary!Evan, Sage!Jenna, Wyvern/Griffon!Charles, Falcoknight!Marielle, and WK!Roa.

and anyone w/ acrobat.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE.

i bet you hid all the good items next to the bosses.

Acrobat won't save you when everyone else has acrobat! That and lots of Archer's ;)

I sure hope I haven't accidentally killed whoever can be recruited in this map.

Killing and not killing certain characters determines certain things about this map, but any characters you could miss are made up for later anyway.

For the wyverns, have Ulysseus bait them out on the fort.

For the bottom half of the map, I always rely on Yang to take as much as possible.

Yes, Yang is meant to solo the bottom portion of the map. Just let him use his hatchet.