Blademaster!

FE8 Hack: The Sun God's Wrath (V2 release 3/2/2018)

Yes, and the next patch will be until chapter 13. I've been really busy lately, so I haven't been able to get much work done.

V2 Released - 6 chapters

Chapters fully ported over: 12/25 - 2 more before next patch

Chapters completed: 19/25

I haven't had the will power/desire to really work on it lately. I think I finished half of chapter 12 and then got distracted by playing other games, work, and other general life things. It's not dead, just going slow.

Hello,

I currently have some problem trying to patch a FE8 rom using the last release v2.ups. Patching the rom is done successfully but when I open the game, it is just the basic sacred stones game. I have tried with the bugfix.ups drop previously in this forum and it works well. So, I don't know if there is a problem with the latest release or if I have an isolated problem. Can you check the proper functioning of the last version released please ?

Did you try starting the game? I didn't change the title screen. There shouldn't be any bugs with the most recent version.

3 days ago I started Corrupt Theocracy and I have 2 questions fo you. First: is this hack like CT? (I mean, difficulty etc.) Second: Is the story of this hack conected with CT's? (No spoilers pls, I'm at the second Ch of second part)

On 10/29/2018 at 10:10 AM, ardenzio said:

This hack is awesome!!!!! I wanna play more....when do you think to make a new realse????

I'm hoping to have some time to work on it in December, so maybe then.