Blademaster!

FE8 Hack: The Sun God's Wrath (V3.3 release 12/9/2018 - Two new chapters)

Oh I'm aware of Nereid. I use her to steal. In the latest patch in the Ch. where Artemis joins. I wanted a few gems but she wasn't able to steal them.

9 hours ago, Rewind said:

Oh I'm aware of Nereid. I use her to steal. In the latest patch in the Ch. where Artemis joins. I wanted a few gems but she wasn't able to steal them.

I tried to address this in this new patch! As for the heal staff issue, that will require more time to think over how to balance them.

Version 3.3 is here. This patch addresses the following:

1. Updates some of Oreades' skills so that there is more incentive to use him (Notably he can steal now, however he only gets the updated skills if you restart/haven't recruited him when he shows up)

2. Fixes the reinforcement bug

3. Tried to address the chapter 4 steal issue

4. Adds two new chapters (that have actually never been released publicly, even back when I was really working on this three years ago)

The two new chapters haven't been play tested too much, so I'm sorry if they are too easy or buggy. You can find the patch here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1r149fvvd6jyx6/v3.3.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the fixes Blademaster. I'll try them out now. Grateful for all the hard work you put into the hack. It's one of my favorites. I still can never not use Ulysses and Relina though.