Fire Emblem Cipher - Rules and Q&A

Dan

Cipher Wiki  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of wiki should Cipher have? Explanations for these choices are in/around post 160

• Serenes Forest wiki
    • Dediciated wikia
    • Either option is fine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panne gets +10 on attacks if you control another Fang (I think, I compared to Setsuna text) and has Fighter's Emblem.

Bantu seems to gain +30 when it Supports Tiki, and I think the second effect might be similar to Draug/Kellam? (Enemy loses 30 against him if it's not a Dragon or Stone unit?)

The other option is that it makes the opponent lose 30 when it attacks them.

Edited by Tuvillo

Awww that special card of Hinoka looks cute... And holy wow Leon in the dark mage oufit !

But... But... I'm still here waiting to know if Oboro's card is part of series 2... I think she is, as Kageoru, Zero and Tsubaki's card are in the booster, but I didn't hear anything of her mmmmm

Bantu's card looks awesome

Bantu, Watchdog of the Dragon Princess

“Servant of the Divine Dragon” / CONT / While you control “Tiki”, this unit gains 30 attack. /// “Lost Dragonstone” / AUTO / [Once per turn] After this unit battles an attacking unit, this turn, this unit loses 30 attack and Stone/Dragon affinity.

Panne, Noble Beast Warrior

“Meeting of Fellows” / AUTO / While you control an ally Fang unit, when this unit attacks, this turn, this unit gains 10 attack. /// "Fighter's Emblem" / ATK SUPP / Your attacking unit gains 20 attack this battle.

Edited by Tuvillo

Ah, I'm so unreasonably excited that they're keeping the signed cards in! They just look so pretty and cool, and it's such a fun way to have a nice "extra" rare card that doesn't wreck havoc on the game itself.

It looks like we've actually seen quite a few of the cards that will be in the next set. The 10 out of 12 SRs that we've seen (assuming they'll have the same distribution in Series 2 anyway) are the obvious ones, of course: both Kamuis and the 8 royal siblings. I wonder what the other 2 would be though? Aqua seems the obvious answer, but she got 2 Rs instead. Maybe Felicia and Joker? I kind of want to put our known cards in number-order and see if we can gleam any other useful info out of it, but I suppose with the cards being officially released later this week, it won't be long until we get leaks of the whole set anyway.

Plz tell me these aren't all the cards from boosters (I can't read japanese, so Idk what the page say)! where is Oboro :tangerinesadness: ? I don't want to wait until the IK cards for her!

Anyway, some cards look awesome, and dat Dark Mage Leon... Good Fanservice I think (IS is making me feel like a sinner haha), I can't wait to have my cards, but probably I will receive them until next month, since shipping service is soo slow in my country

The set should be 100 cards, 10 Structure Deck exclusives. (Of which only a few could be new characters)

Aren't all the starter deck exclusives this time around new promoted versions of all the royal siblings? Like, 1 cost lower than their SR versions? I could be wrong, but yeah...

And what do the SR Sakura and Elise do? I have the gist, but Google doesn't help when it comes to specifics. Plus, Elise's first skill is fairly incomprehensible (something involving recovering a unit when you break an orb, but I'm not sure).

Elise 4 is

It's Elise's Turn! (Special) [Flip 2 bonds, destroy one of your own Orb] At the start of your turn, if you paid the cost, salvage 2 cards from your retreat pile other than 'Elise'.

CCS / Leave it to Elise! (ACT) [Once per turn, discard one 'Elise' from your hand] When you have no Orbs remaining, place the top card of your deck into your Orb area.

Edited by Nanaka

CO8YQnWUEAAM7xn.jpg

5/4 Capable Maid - Felicia
Promoted Class: Maid
Range 1-2

Here I go~! [ACT, once per turn, flip 1 bond, tap your Lord] Untap this unit.

I won't go easy! [ACT, discard one card from your hand with the same name as your Lord] Double this unit's attack power until the end of the turn

Fighting Butler Jakob

“This way please” / ACT / [Flip 1 Bond] Move your Main Character.

“I'll heal you immediately” / ACT / [Flip 2 Bonds] Add one unit from your retreat zone with the same name as your Main Character to your hand.

“For your sake” / ACT / [Flip 3 Bonds] If your Main Character is tapped from an attack, untap it.

Edited by Tuvillo

Yes, I very much adore both cards. I might even buy a single of the Jakob card, just to ogle the art. It does beg the question, though: are they gonna have unpromoted forms? I can understand it if they don't get a cost 1 form (so they can't be made into the MC), but having only promoted forms can be awkward. I suppose it helps that they don't need to be promoted to get their full effects, but still.