(Chat/OOC) Air Force Academy; where children learn to fly majestic creatures

Flamy

The place in which we have somewhat meaningful discussion regarding the roleplay hosted by Dragoncat about children learning how to fly majestic creatures of fantasy in an academy at Begnion.

Remember:

The Chat board is to be used for the purposes of discussing "in-game" matters (ie: topics about character notes and relationships, discussions about in-game current events, as well as suggestions on improving the RP). Also, as a reminder, double-posting is generally not allowed in the Chat section.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Raymond was practically abandoned by his folks, Solaire is pretty much his only family. You sure Raymond hasn't told her about them? Solaire is justified.

Besides, it's only Vyse, Allison, and Cerai/Leo. Eques is just afraid, and Lemming is probably tanking all this.

Heheh, Vyse is a bit of a jerk but it's really tension rather than hate and he's always willing to give characters a second chance so that's why he called Raymond and Solaire over just so people could chat and clear any misunderstandings.

Edited by almi23

I'm waiting for there to be some sort of introduction. Possibly providing a layout of the academy?

That's a good idea. After everyone's introduced themselves I'll have Riara do something of that nature.

Hey Dragoncat will you be giving a general description of the school and any towns, or neighborhoods around it. I just want to have a general feel for the place if the situation where my character decides to jet somewhere after class. Is Serenes Forest nearby, any local vistas or good market places that kind of stuff.

Edited by almi23

Hey Dragoncat will you be giving a general description of the school and any towns, or neighborhoods around it. I just want to have a general feel for the place if the situation where my character decides to jet somewhere after class. Is Serenes Forest nearby, any local vistas or good market places that kind of stuff.

I really haven't given that any thought...fair game, come up with the surrounding area, you're welcome to.

so you want people to write your rp for you??

No. I'm allowing people to add stuff. I really don't care where the academy is...it's there, and there has to be towns and stuff nearby.

Okay fine I'll put it somewhere.

untitled_by_rubydragoncat-d8qpca7.png

Marked it with a red star, should be obvious though.

Edited by Dragoncat

you seem kinda lazy

just making an observation, not trying to imply anything

but people are asking you to do stuff, and as the GM, idk, it seems like something you should take care of

Edited by I have opinions

untitled_by_rubydragoncat-d8qpca7.png

Marked it with a red star, should be obvious though.

From there, the "world" is built. How it is built, that is up to you to decide.

We, as roleplayers, are to react to anything you throw at us... or something like that.

you seem kinda lazy

just making an observation, not trying to imply anything

but people are asking you to do stuff, and as the GM, idk, it seems like something you should take care of

That's fair, I am a bit lazy at times...but it's there now, so...

Hey, good job!

Coming from you, that means a lot! Cause...most of the time I've seen you be...well, living up to your name. Being very opinionated and stuff. And most of the time those opinions arent that someone did a good job.

Honestly, DC, don't worry. The only person you have to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

With that said, some direction in the RP now would be helpful. We're just starting off after all, so pushing us in the right direction and all would be helpful.

Yes, I believe this map will be a huge help on detailing locations in the roleplay, if need arises. Good job on it. Just a suggestion, maybe someone could make a little chart of the classroom? Maybe some materials inside, a seating chart of the desks? Just an idea of mine.

Edited by Chigai

Voidlord needs to post again. Raymond probably won't be in the intro class, so...I'll give you until after that, Void. But everyone else has posted more than once so yeah.

Chigai: I'll think about that stuff and put it in a post. The seating arrangement...I got this judging from everyone's posts:

-----------Riara-----------

Cerai----Leo----Eques

----------Vyse---Lemming

Allison-----------------------

...And I just remembered that Vyse hasn't entered yet, derp...well, those can be moved around anyway for the most part, the only one who directly stated where they were was Allison (back of the room)

Here's a possible idea. Have the class get engaged in some sort of high-end test/battle with people being assigned to each other as partners based on how well/what they do. I'll admit I got the idea from RWBY but it could be a good way to get them to work together