(Chat/OOC) Air Force Academy; where children learn to fly majestic creatures

Flamy

Good idea!

First will be a general knowledge quiz thing to see how much they already know, and then maybe...tutor pairs? The more knowledgeable/experienced ones with one who's not so much. There is enough for three pairs unless Voidlord decides to post...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking more of 'combat' pairs. Like, maybe, give everyone a 'lance' with a painted tip and they have to fly around and tag another flyer. Whoever they tag becomes their partner but they only get one shot. So if you get tagged you're partnered with the person who tagged you and vice-versa.

Oh okay. That might be something for later on.

I've written an introductory quiz. So hard to find flight terms that aren't about airplanes...will post after Almi does.

Edited by Dragoncat

Wait... if we're trainees becoming Wyvern Riders/Pegasus Knights...

Does that make us Probation Fliers? 8D Or... what's the term used in Tellius?

I'm 99% sure it's multiplication (the second expression you provided). Parenthesis indicate multiplication, anyhow. '6(x)' indicates to distribute the '6' to the 'x' via multiplication. And if you substitute the 'x' for an expression, in this case, '(10/2)' you can apply the same principle.

I'm 99% sure it's multiplication (the second expression you provided). Parenthesis indicate multiplication, anyhow. '6(x)' indicates to distribute the '6' to the 'x' via multiplication. And if you substitute the 'x' for an expression, in this case, '(10/2)' you can apply the same principle.

Yep.

Don't feel bad, I suck at math too xD

I'm giggling a bit at Vyse's answers. He seems like the type who would just circle X and write "there it is" on an algebra problem...or if the question is "I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other, what do I have?" "A drinking problem".

Lol. Oh and btw, the languages are known as old tongue(heronese/ancient language) and new tongue. Pretty sure they don't call it english. Also, spoiler the quiz please.

Edited by Dragoncat

Hopefully I'll get around to this tomorrowish. Wednesdays, I have off of work, except for a meeting at 10. So yeah.

In the meantime...if anyone has any ideas say so. What do you want to happen after the quiz? Should they go straight to the arena to practice flying and stuff or something else?

I think we should do Snowy's idea and divide people up in colored teams. We get three lives each meaning we can only get hit three before were out.

Dibs on the orange team!

Or we get attacked by bandits out in the field when we land in a far away training ground or we need to help a village being attacked by bandits. Possibilities are endless.

I think I used your idea as a basis and put the three lives but I meant like three blotches of paint meant that you were out. We could also try a capture the flag type scenario where someone has a flag and we need to obtain it before a time limit.

I'd rather let Dragoncat choose the teams IC, I just want to have an orange coloring on my team if possible.

As for you, Chigai, there's no problem being the Ace.

Just make sure you know the limitations of being an Ace.

I guess the bandit idea is cool and all, but... Er...

I'm a bit of a wimp. Can we do some sort of casual mode-like thing, if we implement bandits?

Sorry if it's a burden. ;w;

Well no one is trained to kill and to my knowledge no one but Vyse has killed someone. If we implement bandits we'd have to run away from them or distract them until the stuffy Begnion nobles decide to take care of it with a nearby patrol detachment.

Well no one is trained to kill and to my knowledge no one but Vyse has killed someone. If we implement bandits we'd have to run away from them or distract them until the stuffy Begnion nobles decide to take care of it with a nearby patrol detachment.

True...I guess I forgot about that.

Capture the flag then?

Holy pink elephants riding bikes, am I slacking...sorry guys. Been busy and stuff.

But I think the capture the flag thing might be done.

Edited by Dragoncat