Shuuda's Art Shack

Shuuda

Ah, the literally best Prankster in the game. I love this thing to death, and it does seem to be watching the world burn, as it should.

Seriously, this thing is adorable. Not to mention I really like your art style.

With Whimsicott actually being the exception (besides the amazing sketched portraits), it really reminds me of Ken Sugimori's old watercolor style for the Pokemon art.

Edited by TrueEm

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here where I remember to actually post the stuff I do. Just some of the latest stuff from my sketchbook. Should probably go back and scan in some more of it.

And obviously since I've been playing Pokemon Sun, the subject matter was obvious. Some random charcoal drawings.

sNnIOj2.jpg

rAHJrZt.jpg

TXP55Xq.jpg

• 1 month later...

Now to actually remember to post stuff. In all honestly, I've been on a downer in terms of motivation and inspiration. All I can muster myself for is some disappointing practice. Plus my scanners' busted. So here's a hodgepodge of older stuff I didn't deem worthy of posting at the time. Just to keep this topic relevant.

SEbagt9.jpg

YN6Rrz5.jpg

UrvMuRE.jpg

Eh.

Edited by Shuuda

I'm torn, I like that Rotom, but I hated Rotom when I did competitive Pokemon.  I still need to get around to post-game content for Sun.  Where did the time go?

• 4 weeks later...

In the interest of keeping this topic current, here's a preview. Inspired by recently completing Fallout New Vegas, it's my version of Courier Six.

YCHPcG1.jpg

Also Macromedia Fireworks.

Edited by Shuuda

I don't have much to contribute to an art thread, but I wanted to at least post to let you know that I totally check out the thread every time I see that you've updated it lol. Really like your art style, especially the portraits!

• 2 weeks later...

An fascinating set of storyboard-ish pictures you have there for your pagoda and Chingling. Some sort of oriental location? I probably would make the red sky a bit darker to give a better contrast with the white bit of Chingling's tail, though.

• 3 months later...

Colours! But seriously, I had no idea what I was doing by the end of this one.

H6ymRObh.png

Edited by Shuuda

On 02/07/2017 at 5:12 PM, Natalie said:

Your lines are so clean! Your art is really adorable and I love your colour choices. Not really much else I can say other than I really like it.

Thank you very much.

I've been trying to improve my faces recently, so here's a few quick drawings as filler.

jHq1BPah.jpg

0L01Aisl.jpg

Thanks to Chen for a couple of pointers. Two posts with Fire Emblem content. Gosh, what's gotten into me.