2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Did ya'll see the final replay of the game though? The dude's knee was on the ground meaning that he was down. There should have been one more play but they already called it a touchdown and basically gave the Patriots the win. It's kind of funny.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Did ya'll see the final replay of the game though? The dude's knee was on the ground meaning that he was down. There should have been one more play but they already called it a touchdown and basically gave the Patriots the win. It's kind of funny.

Nope, ball broke the plane by inches before the knee was down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axj4FVhkoL8

Edited by Lord Raven

7 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

Nope, ball broke the plane by inches before the knee was down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axj4FVhkoL8

Hmmm. Alright, sure. Yet, I have this nagging feeling that his knee hit the ground before the crossed the line. But eyy, it's okay.

And I don't live anywhere near Pittsburgh, so no way could I attend the Penguins' Stanley Cup parade last year myself. xP My ears are too sensitive for parades anyway since they get so loud.

We will be moving back though, and maybe some earmuffs could help in the event we get a parade for one of our teams next year.

I actually moved last September, I live and work in Boston now. 

Also I'm actually excited to see what happens in free agency. For example, Julius Thomas is going to be released in the next 4 days or so. Wouldn't mind him in NE for the right price.

We need a QB badly if Ben has begun pondering retirement. I'd like if we picked one up in the draft and maybe traded something for Jimmy Garoppolo. I know we'll get late draft picks, but knowing our luck, anything is possible (AB was a 6th rounder!).

If Tomlin and Butler don't start getting better at making in-game adjustments and stuff, get new coaches...

Edited by Anacybele

Ben isn't going anywhere. He's made ambiguous comments about his future before. I do believe Mike Tomlin is holding back his team. Atlanta did some things defensively in the first half of the SB that they hadn't done all season and it worked really well. Sometimes you can't always stick to the same gameplan and expect success. I also kinda agree with Terry Bradshaw's assessment of Tomlin as more of a cheerleader. I doubt he's going anywhere anytime soon, though.

• 1 month later...

*dusts off thread*

Happy new year, everyone. Day 1 has already brought about a bunch of absurdity. The Browns essentially bought a 2nd round pick from the Texans by taking Brock from them. Gilmore to the Pats is interesting, especially with Malcolm Butler a RFA. Initially, Danny Woodhead to the Ravens didn't make much sense to me (until news broke of Dixon's PED suspension.) Also, o-linemen are being paid rather handsomely