Blurry pic of Nohr's Dark Knight(?) prince (Leon)

VincentASM

I think most people guessed that Blarth Leon was a sibling based on hair color. I'm not convinced by Camilla and Archer Bro yet.

On the subject of officially confirmed names, is "Aqua" the official name for Dancina?

I'm fairly convinced on Camilla, as she was seen with your other family when Garon is speaking to you.

Also, Dancina, you mean Nainin?

Yes, she's confirmed to be called Aqua.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of officially confirmed names, is "Aqua" the official name for Dancina?

That's what Lynn (Aqua's Voice Actor) said it was.

Agreed. Thank god I can stop seeing people call him Blarth now. Blue Marth...Seriously?

'Blond Marth', actually.

Edited by L95

I knew it was Blonde Marth but considering I saw "BLARTH" before I ever saw the picture of Leon, I had interpreted it as Blue Marth for a while

I think most people guessed that Blarth Leon was a sibling based on hair color. I'm not convinced by Camilla and Archer Bro yet.

I think I mentioned this in a different topic, but Camilla is one of the foci in the "Nohrian kin" sequence, which happens to be titled "Nohrian siblings" in the Japanese version.

Dunno if this counts as evidence, but the official website refers to your siblings in a odd/specific manner: 兄弟姉妹, literally older brother/younger brother/older sister/younger sister. Then you have four siblings on both sides who--either purposefully or coincidentally--could fit that exact description.

However, I don't claim to be a Japanese expert, so don't quote me on that. Maybe somebody else has a better idea?

I mean, there has to be a reason everyone on Japanese message boards is calling archer bow "white younger brother", etc. ("white" as in "White Kingdom"/Hoshido).

EDIT

Does any of the texts reveal anything new? ._.

I can barely even read Leon's name >___<

But I doubt it. Seems to be stuff we already know, as in the basics of the game. The bottom-left bit of the upper image is talking about the new gameplay systems though and showing off the 2 v 2 battles.

Edited by VincentASM

That's what Lynn (Aqua's Voice Actor) said it was.

Anyone have a link to this? Aqua is such a... Sonic fanfiction tier name... I hope that doesn't stick for localization.

I think I mentioned this in a different topic, but Camilla is one of the foci in the "Nohrian kin" sequence, which happens to be titled "Nohrian siblings" in the Japanese version.

Dunno if this counts as evidence, but the official website refers to your siblings in a odd/specific manner: 兄弟姉妹, literally older brother/younger brother/older sister/younger sister. Then you have four siblings on both sides who--either purposefully or coincidentally--could fit that exact description.

However, I don't claim to be a Japanese expert, so don't quote me on that. Maybe somebody else has a better idea?

I mean, there has to be a reason everyone on Japanese message boards is calling archer bow "white younger brother", etc. ("white" as in "White Kingdom"/Hoshido).

The Japanese fandom is just as in the dark on the details of FE14 as we are so I wouldn't take their conclusions as the gospel truth. The word they use for sibling could just be said to be the most conclusive. We know for a fact that you have an older brother and younger sister on both sides. Leon may be a younger brother and Hinoka an older sister, to complete the set.

Edited by NekoKnight

Anyone have a link to this? Aqua is such a... Sonic fanfiction tier name... I hope that doesn't stick for localization.

Yar, here you go

"Lynn-san, who has the role of Fire Emblem if's heroine, Aqua"

EDIT: Weird... could've sworn I copied the image link. Picture

Edited by VincentASM

If Leon is a dark knight either they revamped the entire class or he has the shadow gift skill. Dark Knights in Awakening could only use Anima magic. Personally I hope they revamped the class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdo7ZwAAia8

Skip to 23:17 where the name is shown

Yar, here you go

"Lynn-san, who has the role of Fire Emblem if's heroine, Aqua"

EDIT: Weird... could've sworn I copied the image link. Picture

Cheers. I'm not sure how I missed that news. I'm probably going to keep calling her Dancina until I hear a better sounding name tho. :P

If Leon is a dark knight either they revamped the entire class or he has the shadow gift skill. Dark Knights in Awakening could only use Anima magic. Personally I hope they revamped the class.

I hope they bring back GBA magic triangle and give Dark Knights dark magic :/

No more overpowered dark tomes, kthx

So now we need little nohrian imouto (that is little sister right?).

So with the theme naming we have going I'm guessing either Ayn Rand or Anastasia, I can't think of any other women in Soviet Russia

also in before soviet Russia/Nohr jokes

Edited by Trickster

So now we need little nohrian imouto (that is little sister right?).

So with the theme naming we have going I'm guessing either Ayn Rand or Anastasia, I can't think of any other women in Soviet Russia

also in before soviet Russia/Nohr jokes

...I'd actually love the name Anastasia.

Oh, is Camilla named after anyone in particular?

"The latter seems to be further evidence that the eight characters in the decision scene are all the Avatar's siblings."

...wait.

So we can't tap Camilla?

I am just as dissappointed as you are fellow metal object.

Leon is fitting. Although him being a dark knight is just gonna remind me of final fantasy 2 Leon who was a dark knight.

...I'd actually love the name Anastasia.

Oh, is Camilla named after anyone in particular?

Camilla (the name) doesn't have any Russian connects, however it does have Roman connections which fits with the overall Nohrian themes. I'm guessing she's not actually a member of the royal family.

Camilla (the name) doesn't have any Russian connects, however it does have Roman connections which fits with the overall Nohrian themes. I'm guessing she's not actually a member of the royal family.

Google actually gives me results for a woman named Camila from Chile who is a member of the communist youth of Chile. (I don't actually think that is who she would be referencing, I did think it was kinda funny though lol. Mostly mentioning her because she is apparently notable(?) enough to have a wikipedia page.)

Google actually gives me results for a woman named Camila from Chile who is a member of the communist youth of Chile. (I don't actually think that is who she would be referencing, I did think it was kinda funny though lol. Mostly mentioning her because she is apparently notable(?) enough to have a wikipedia page.)

THE COMMIE TRAIN KEEPS ON ROLLING!

Now we just need a Josef and a Lenin and we'll have a commie party

So we have Leon for the mage on Nohr's side. I wonder if they'll change his name in localization, since it sounds pretty close to Lyon.

Hello I'd like you to meet my friends, Arran, Aran, and Alan.