Blurry pic of Nohr's Dark Knight(?) prince (Leon)

VincentASM

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon sounds good. I like it. Now let's hope he doesn't turn out to be an ass. Or exiled from Nohr and killed with an ice axe. When I hear the name Leon, I think of Leon from RE. That's a good thing.

I was honestly expecting some unique "only in a video game" name for this guy but it turned out surprisingly normal. Goodbye, Blarth/Blonde Marth/Dark Knight Bro/Book Bro. It was fun while it lasted.

I don't see how prince Lyon Leon being confirmed to be related to the blond siblings means anything conclusive for Camilla also being related by blood to them as well. Most of the reasons i think otherwise for Camilla still stand: Great knight guy still has quite similar hair colour, she still isn't blond (actually Lyon Leon being confirmed related actually makes this a slightly better reason) and this is a bit more out there, but on the box art camilla is the farthest from Kaimui out of Kaimui's adopted "Kin" but all the blond siblings are together they are even in order by height and age (well the age is a slight assumption on my part but do you really think it isnt Marx, Lyon Leon,Pigtails). Im more interested in what looks like a blue haired kaimui, who's face seems ... different not sure if its just the image. Is that a scar?

Lol purple-haired great knight is probably their biological uncle. Purple colored hair is probably a recessive gene in their family.

Someone beat me to it again

Edited by Alphonetic

^^ you're right it was fun while it lasted

lets make as many nicknames as we can for Blond,Pink-heart,Healer,Onni-Chan-saying,Troubadour-pony-princess,Imouto And Black-haired,Peace-loving,Possible-Kaimui-mother,"Emm2.0",Hoshido-Ruler. Quick before its too late,

I actually kinda like troubadour-pony-princess.

Edited by goodperson707

Well I guess I can stop mentally calling him "Rose Lalonde"

No, keep calling him Rose Lalonde. That's beautiful and oddly appropriate as I feel that he may turn traitor or go, as they say, "grimdark." It's the crazy face, I'm calling it now.

Troubador-pony-princess is a name given from the heavens. Not sold on Emm 2.0 yet. I think she'll be closer to Elincia or she'll turn traitor (first Leon, now Mom? I trust no characters in this game lol). I'm gonna go with WTFMom for now as we have no explanation as to why the enemy has ahd her child for over a decade.

lets make as many nicknames as we can for Blond,Pink-heart,Healer,Onni-Chan-saying,Troubadour-pony-princess,Imouto And Black-haired,Peace-loving,Possible-Kaimui-mother,"Emm2.0",Hoshido-Ruler. Quick before its too late,

I see Say'ri more in the ruler of Hoshido then Emm :P.

i know some people have been calling the troubador "marilissa," and/or "lissabelle" because she kinda looks like a mix between the two of them.

either way, it sounds like a pokemon.

It''d be funny if we found out that she refers to herself in the third person. Or only says her name.

i know some people have been calling the troubador "marilissa," and/or "lissabelle" because she kinda looks like a mix between the two of them.

either way, it sounds like a pokemon.

I like that or Claribelle (Clarine had purple eyes too iirc).

^ the Emm 2.0 was more of a joke at the forum, i dont think she will be emm 2.0. Most were just basic traits, and jokes, expect for Troubadour Pony Princess, which i decided to add on a whim.

Ah, okay. I reall didn't get why people were calling her that haha.

It's going to get to the point where the game comes out, she's referred to as "Princess Camilla", she'll call you her younger sibling, and people will still be like "well that doesn't mean anything"

I mean, would it really matter? Nohr's still your adopted familly, and it's possible that Camilla was adopted was well. Adopted or not, they're still the royal family and I believe they would gain any title such as prince or princess regardless of blood. Don't ge me wrong though, I'm not trying to go down the Camilla train (mostly because we know absolutely nothing about her besides her design and her seat-belt boob-strap whatever the hell it's supposed to be- like I know it's supposed to be a strap to hold her axe but why tf would you put that there?? I refuse to believe that is in the least bit comfortable, like no, bad designer, don'tt do that - just rubs me the wrong way) just trying to be real.

I don't know if this will mean much but in this picture Camilla and "Troubadour-Pony-Princess" have the same color eyes and TPP has those strands of hair(?) that are the same color as Camilla's hair, which makes me think they are related and since TPP calls you "Onii-chan" and is clearly related to Marx and Leon that would mean Camilla should also be your adoptive sister or at least an adoptive family member. Another thing to note in that picture is that Takumi, Sakura, and Hinoka have the same eye color, but Ryouma is left out.

Anyways I really like the name Leon and I hope someone uploads some clearer pictures, hopefully with full pictures of Marx, Sakura, and Hinoka.

^Thanks for the eye colours (mine change colours a bit so i never really think too much about eye colour.) Actually Im getting more and more convinced Camilla is related to the blonds, but it still seems a bit odd to me.

But still this thread brought about Troubadour-Pony-Princess so thats a Plus or a maybe a Minus don't know why you would think that though :) but yeah thats her new name for me.

Although the whole 'communism theme' thing has me wondering, what if Norh is already under a communist type regime and this is why Marx and Kamui are working to overthrow the king? It makes sense in my mind.

How could there be a royal family in a communist regime?

It's going to get to the point where the game comes out, she's referred to as "Princess Camilla", she'll call you her younger sibling, and people will still be like "well that doesn't mean anything"

People have been waiting for official confirmations. Only Ryoma, Sakura and Drillz have stated their direct relation to Kamui, although Marx is a fairly obvious guess. Now we have Leon confirmed as a brother which still leaves Bow Bro, Camilla and Hinoka unconfirmed.

The old man dude could act as a guardian character or general who looks after the royal family. Camilla, as his daughter could of been brought up with Kamui and friends in Nohr and is possibly a noble and close friend who is seen as family.

P.S Think twin tails will be Alexis even though it was Nicholas II son's name. Starting the Russian revolution at school and happy I understand things which are going on (relating to names).

I call her Dark Imouto or I-M-O-U-T-O. But Trouba-Pony Princess is near perfect.

Purple-Haired Great Knight however can be Markus 2.0. (Purple Hair. Check. Badass old man. Check. Possible Jeigan. Check.)

I like that or Claribelle (Clarine had purple eyes too iirc).

Are you saying she fight like a cow ?

I dunno if anyone has already posted this but Robin in FE2 and Robin in FE13 lol. granted the former isn't as relevant as the latter BUTYAKNOWWHATIMEAN :>

THERE'S A KAMUI IN FE2! THATS 2 AVATARS NAMED AFTER FE2 CHARACTERS! COINCIDENCE?!

Yeah, it's a strange coincidence.

But you gotta know that Robin is called Reflet in the Japanese version, so there's probably no connection. Unless Robin was his in-development name and the localisers thought to resurrect it (ala Path of Radiance's Alondite).