Blurry pic of Nohr's Dark Knight(?) prince (Leon)

VincentASM

OKAY OKAY MATES.

Sorry if I'm too much excited from what I've discovered and maybe someone just did before me.

BUT.

It needs to be pointed out.

http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wondergoo2.jpg

Here, I could read "Download" in Katakana.

I was then thinking it could be foreshadow the come of DLCs for this FE.

Then I tried to read the kanjis, and I managed to read the second one, which means "content".

I guess that the DLCs are confirmed for If.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon? ...Leon. I like it. I̶n̶B̶4̶ ̶R̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶E̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶s̶.

The old man dude could act as a guardian character or general who looks after the royal family. Camilla, as his daughter could of been brought up with Kamui and friends in Nohr and is possibly a noble and close friend who is seen as family.

I'm thinking something like this. My bet's on him being the Jeigan of the Nohr path.

OKAY OKAY MATES.

Sorry if I'm too much excited from what I've discovered and maybe someone just did before me.

BUT.

Then I tried to read the kanjis, and I managed to read the second one, which means "content".

You've got a good eye, but it's nothing really new as DLC was confirmed long ago.

Basically, there are two main types of DLC (not counting character DLC).

1. Whichever campaign you didn't begin with (Nohr or Hoshido), you can download as DLC (at a discounted price). Eg. if you bought the Hoshido version, you can buy the Nohr campaign as DLC (and vice versa).

(Unless you have the special edition, which contains both campaigns from the start.)

2. Later, there will be a "Third Path" DLC campaign, where you don't side with Hoshido or Nohr.

EDIT: The block of text in the picture is specifically referring to the digital version of the game (ダウンロード版 means "digital/downloadable version"). It does however mention DLC, but it's very likely the stuff I mentioned.

Edited by VincentASM

OKAY OKAY MATES.

BUT.

....Yeah. The third route is DLC, it's not a hard assumption to think there will be more.

Yeaah but by DLCs I was talking about Characters DLCs x)

Yeaah but by DLCs I was talking about Characters DLCs x)

I was slow, but I added this to my previous post.

EDIT: The block of text in the picture is specifically referring to the digital version of the game (ダウンロード版 means "digital/downloadable version"). It does however mention DLC, but it's very likely the stuff I mentioned.

It's hard to read the text, but it seems to be talking about the campaign DLCs, not character DLCs.

Yeah that text is goddamn hard to read, especially when you got freakin LITTLE KANJIS LIKE THAT. ._.'

I don't know if this will mean much but in this picture Camilla and "Troubadour-Pony-Princess" have the same color eyes and TPP has those strands of hair(?) that are the same color as Camilla's hair, which makes me think they are related and since TPP calls you "Onii-chan" and is clearly related to Marx and Leon that would mean Camilla should also be your adoptive sister or at least an adoptive family member. Another thing to note in that picture is that Takumi, Sakura, and Hinoka have the same eye color, but Ryouma is left out.

Anyways I really like the name Leon and I hope someone uploads some clearer pictures, hopefully with full pictures of Marx, Sakura, and Hinoka.

Maybe purple hair is even more recessive than blonde hair in this world. It can happen, I have three younger siblings and I'm the only one that has red hair and hazel-green eyes compared to my sibling's brown + brown. So Camilla might still be a blood relative of Marx, Leon, and Imouto, even with purple hair.

Edited by Faye