Shouzou Kaga Announces New SRPG Studio Indie Project!

Arch

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some observations:

-Kaga took the seemingly unnecessary effort to replace the default blue and red movement/attack range indicators with his own. The original indicators were animated, these new ones look static. He also changed the cursor.

-The shadow's colour is used to differentiate between player, ally and enemy units. It's kinda hard to see.

-The castle gate where the boss sits on only gives 10 evasion, the dead trees give 15.

-I spot our female axe user on the lower left of the map.

-Stats are pretty low. Our promoted mage (high mage?) has only 29 HP, 11 speed, 7 defense and 6 resistance. Or maybe he's actually unpromoted, in which case stats are pretty high. Strength and skill are green, I assume because they are buffed by his Hellfire tome and not because they are capped.

-He has 27 attack and 14 magic, so his Hellfire tome has 13 might. I guess the low stats will be backed up by powerful personal weapons like in FE5.

-He has a critical of 19, and 19 skill. Each point of skill seems to provide one percent critical rate.

-He has an attack speed of 3 and evasion of 6. It seems the Hellfire tome is quite heavy, and luck does not increase evasion.

-He has 4 luck and 4 critical dodge. Not surprising.

Edited by mcmagister