Is it possible to get the DLC on a FE12 rom?

To add to the above, you can't download the DLC from Nintendo's servers anymore, but you can access the DLC from a save file with them already unlocked.

Just to clarify. Fe11's stuff is like that as well? The Falconknight etc.

Falcoknight was in the wifi shop, for which you need to connect each single time, unlike you could download RP & Co permanently by just doing it once.

Edited by Gradivus.

Falcoknight was in the wifi shop, for which you need to connect each single time, unlike you could download RP & Co permanently by just doing it once.

Alright thanks. It really has been awhile since I've even looked into the WiFi shop stuff in 11. I enjoyed the game but only used that like once.

Edited by Jedi

Just to clarify. Fe11's stuff is like that as well? The Falconknight etc.

FE11's stuff is technically easier. You can just hack in the Elysian Whip and Brave weapons. Of course, you will need to play it on emulator or use an Action Replay or similar cheat device.

Wi-Fi battles are forever screwed though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The Europe VC version of FE11 has access to the Wi-FI shop. Unfortunately, if you don't own a European Wii U, you'll either have to get one and buy Shadow Dragon on the VC or wait 'til Shadow Dragon comes out on the VC in your region if you want access to the Wi-Fi shop.

• 1 year later...

No idea. The only emulator I've used is Desmume, where you have to use "Import Backup Save" to play with the save.

13 hours ago, Gradivus. said:

No idea. The only emulator I've used is Desmume, where you have to use "Import Backup Save" to play with the save.

The OpenEmu emulator runs on the Desmume core, but I have yet to see the "Import Backup Save" feature.  Where would I find this?

13 hours ago, Gradivus. said:

Or rather, it's a multiple emulator program, but it runs the DS emulator with the Desmume core.

It's under File > Import Backup Memory. Dunno where it is in your emulator and I'm not going to look it up for you.

11 minutes ago, Gradivus. said:

It's under File > Import Backup Memory. Dunno where it is in your emulator and I'm not going to look it up for you.

The weird thing is though I seem to have found one save file that actually worked, though it only aged me the DLC chapters and the downloadable items (Growth Drop, Bond Drop, and Rainbow Potion).  What was weird about it was that as soon as I moved the base file to the battery save file, it changed itself to an executable file, which I don't get.  Could the base file not turning into an executable be the issue?