Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

He also uses "ore" which is a male personal pronoun. Now while "boku" is sometimes used by girls, I think "ore" is not.

If I remember correctly, there has been a female character in a japanese work who used "ore". That said, given that Tsubaki's wearing pants....male!pegknight confirmed.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Fimbulvetr is red...

I'm assuming for weapon triangle purposes.

Also, it's still possible there are Dark tomes, like in Awakening. I don't think Dark tomes have been deconfirmed.

Also, whoa, Avatar as a Dark Prince doesn't always have Dragonstone access.

If I remember correctly, there has been a female character in a japanese work who used "ore". That said, given that Tsubaki's wearing pants....male!pegknight confirmed.

We've known that since the April trailer though...

Why on earth are they using the same generic tome icon to display different tomes? How am I supposed to know what kind that magic is? If I didn't play any other games, I wouldn't know what the hell is a "Fimbulvetr".

Good lord, what is up with that man's face?

Johnny Bravo, man.

i1437437-1432135124.png

Guys, I think my dream has finally come true!!! I believe character portraits change when they promote! The blonde guy is a fighter, not a hero in that screenshot showing Nohr Kamui and the white-haired thief. He was wearing a brownish-black costume, now he's wearing a blue and red costume! Also, That sorcerer girl had a dark mage status screen from that last leak, and it showed her without a veil!

Edited by Leif

Can't access Famitsu ATM,where's the devious Felicia pic? And can she use Weapons, just not hidden?

I've uploaded the pages to the first post of this topic, if it helps.

Why on earth are they using the same generic tome icon to display different tomes? How am I supposed to know what kind that magic is? If I didn't play any other games, I wouldn't know what the hell is a "Fimbulvetr".

Hmm, I don't think I ever look at the weapon icons to distinguish icons TBH.

I guess there's more incentive to tap each icon now to read its description. I know I want to XD

I'm assuming for weapon triangle purposes.

Also, it's still possible there are Dark tomes, like in Awakening. I don't think Dark tomes have been deconfirmed.

Also, whoa, Avatar as a Dark Prince doesn't always have Dragonstone access.

He seems to lose that ability.

nohr5.jpg

Level 11: dragon stones

new scans: level 14: no dragon stones

Some people insisted he was a girl for pointless reasons. So now it's known without a doubt.

Is it though? He/she was already saying ore in the dialogue we saw before, wasn't he/she?

Johnny Bravo, man.

Guys, I think my dream has finally come true!!! I believe character portraits change when they promote! The blonde guy is a fighter, not a hero in that screenshot showing Nohr Kamui and the white-haired thief. He was wearing a brownish-black costume, now he's wearing a blue and red costume! Also, That sorcerer girl had a dark mage status screen from that last leak, and it showed her without a veil!

Sorry, but Nyx can be seen with the same portrait as a dark mage on the scans... I'd have loved that as well honestly.

Edited by Cysx

Johnny Bravo, man.

She has one, actually: http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/scans-52015/fire-emblem-2.jpg

He seems to lose that ability.

nohr5.jpg

Level 11: dragon stones

new scans: level 14: no dragon stones

He also lost the weapon rank for the dragonstone. Edited by Awakener_

Whoa, Felicia looks lovably creepy when she attacks the Nohr soldier.

Also, the top box on the 2nd page continues from that scene.

It confirms all Hidden Weapons are 1~2 range weapons too.

I'm wondering if there's maps where Kamui can't use their dragonstone for some reason, hence why there's scans where it simply isn't there.

Is it though? He was already saying ore in the dialogue we saw before, wasn't he?

I can't remember if he referred to himself in a previous scan. Either way, some people refused to believe he was a man riding a pegasus.

Those Shurikens tho...I don't think they'll deal that much damage by themselves, but those debuffs are nasty, imagine doing a Nohr defend mission and having to fight an army of those things and mages and paladins and Snipers. Scary thought.

Edit: Is it just me or does magic casting look much cleaner and elaborate than it does in awakening? Lots of really cool Visual changes going on.

Edited by Neoleo21

Oh my god. Blonde Gaston.

You dastard ! You stole my line ! XD

OK yeah I guess that's true lol

Still, his original post didn't seem bad to me

Edit: oh god Camilla's pose is horrible. Diggin' the Joker!

Yeah, Camilla looks strange. What's with the one boot that goes upher entire leg and the other that leaves a tiny bit of skin, or is that her pose? Strange.

I've uploaded the pages to the first post of this topic, if it helps.

It helps a great deal! Thank you! Loving the mug Felicia, and the ranged weapons are cool. Hopefully I use healers more often here then I did in Awakening, they're actually my most used class normally.
Edited by DeoGame

Yeah, Camilla looks strange. What's with the one boot that goes upher entire leg and the other that leaves a tiny bit of skin, or is that her pose? Strange.

It helps a great deal! Thank you! Loving the mug Felicia, and the ranged weapons are cool. Hopefully I use healers more often here then I did in Awakening, they're actually my most used class normally.

I think's the same on both legs. The armor on the right thigh just covers it from the angle of how she's posed.

Also, Hoshidan bow is called 和弓 (Yumi).

Nice catch. Weird 'cause it's being used by a Clan Soldier.

Also, the enemy Ninja looks like it's from フウマ# (Fuuma-something).

Really hard to tell though...

Interestingly, that myrmidon fighting Tsubaki has a different artwork than the ones we've seen fighting Kamui earlier. He's also a bandit soldier or something, just like the fighter from last time.

Edit: Right, clan soldier.

Edited by Cysx