Famitsu 21st May Digital Issue Out Now

VincentASM

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the devious Felicia pic, you can see what looks like a down arrow superimposed over the soldier. Was that there previously, or are there more guides to the Weapon Triangle about the sprites too?

Which one are you referring to?

In the devious Felicia pic, you can see what looks like a down arrow superimposed over the soldier. Was that there previously, or are there more guides to the Weapon Triangle about the sprites too?

Probably a debuff.

Those Shurikens tho...I don't think they'll deal that much damage by themselves, but those debuffs are nasty, imagine doing a Nohr defend mission and having to fight an army of those things and mages and paladins and Snipers. Scary thought.

I wonder if Debuffs are stakable.

I hope not or it would makes lots of Boss battles a joke

Anyway,they seems to be serious Mage Killers (Reduces bith defences and Mag + WTA... Scary indeed)

Suzukaze is sex.

He's voiced by Daisue Ono.

Obviously he is.

But do we know anything about what butlers can do ? (except bring you tee ;P) cuz' Joker's gloves give me this dark knight vibe

They can wield staves and hidden-weapons like Maids. Basically male Maids.

Also, I can't wait to see every site, English and Japanese, fix the "Great Butler" mistake. At least I did it early : D

Also, no unique weapon icons! Why didn't they just import some of Awakenings?!

Hopefully this is just such a low priority they simply haven't gotten around to it.

But do we know anything about what butlers can do ? (except bring you tee ;P) cuz' Joker's gloves give me this dark knight vibe

they appear to be the same as maids, in another picture it looks like joker has a staff on his map sprite and already confirmed to have hidden weapons.

Also, Hoshidan bow is called 和弓 (Yumi).

Funny fact : The first kanji is the kanji for peace. x)

And Hoshido is the peace-seeking kingdom ^^

They got far though.

Also, figured things out : http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/scans-52015/fire-emblem-4.jpg

-The girl up to Stefan is Oboro.

-The man at the left to Oboro with the grey hair is Sairasu. His class is "Social Knight", so we can assume he is a Cavalier.

-The girl under Saizou is Kagerou.

They can wield staves and hidden-weapons like Maids. Basically male Maids.

Also, I can't wait to see every site, English and Japanese, fix the "Great Butler" mistake. At least I did it early : D

Do we know the promoted name of butler i thought that the mistake was thinking purple hair knight was a great butler but he was a great knight I'll laugh so much if it turns out the promoted version actually is great butler And that they were right but for the wrong reasons Edited by goodperson707

Hopefully this is just such a low priority they simply haven't gotten around to it.

I have a bad feeling it's final. The game is releasing in a month and unless they're pulling images from an earlier build, the game was probably finished months ago.

Also, I'm just gonna take a little walk before I write a report on the main site.

Anyone else find it a bit suspicious that Felicia has 3 skills at Level 2? And that her base stats seem kinda high?

EDIT: Wait just realized she also has 6 Mov. Maid is a promoted class??

Edited by Bovinian

Oh please no. Not again.

Mate I cannot see his/her face ><

Anyone else find it a bit suspicious that Felicia has 3 skills at Level 2? And that her base stats seem kinda high?

EDIT: Wait just realized she also has 6 Mov. Maid is a promoted class??

Ninjas(or Shinobi perhaps) have only 5. That's peculiar.

Edit:

Mate I cannot see his/her face ><

But that's my point, we don't know the gender of this character, and assumptions will lead to another Tsubaki.

Edited by Cysx

Also, I'm just gonna take a little walk before I write a report on the main site.

No, you are not allowed to have time for yourself until we know every tiny new detail! :P

Oh please no. Not again.

Lol I thought Oboro was a guy too. Until we see the portrait I guess we'll be debating that now that Tsubaki is pretty clearly male.

Edited by Book Bro