Who do you fight for? :Relevant Title: Pick a Side

Elieson

First Side you'll pick?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. First Side you'll pick?

Nohr. Making a decision between Hoshido and Nohr is really hard, but I feel like if I were in that situation, I would've ended up picking Nohr. I'll definitely play the Hoshido route as well, though, later.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoshido. Nohr looks awesome, but Tsubaki is just too cute. His appearance reminds me of my darling Inigo lol. Plus, I kinda like the idea of being able to grind out side of the main story. AND you get three ninjas. Ninjas are cool. And you get three. I'll almost certainly play Nohr and the third route too though.

Hoshido first for me, makes more sense to play the "easier game" first rather than the other way around.
The characters appeal more to me on the Hoshido side as well anyways.

Ok I've finally come to the choice of Nohr upon seeing Garon's glorious smile, he genuinely seems happy and not in the evil king trope kind of way. I never expected that expression from him, perhaps he's not a completely horrible evil dude like we've come to expect. Perhaps each story actually is about exposing the faults in the opposite country, which would explain why Nohr may have the interesting story.

same as above, I'm definitely going to play both. Nohr will be the first though, I decided that after the first Trailer, and nothing really has changed my decision of that. I just prefer to play the supposedly more difficult game first. Also Camilla..

Hoshido, because I like the art better. :P:

Also, the 140 of you that picked Nohr are now banned :P:

Oppressive Hosidan! This is why Nohr is Masterrace

^ enjoy betraying your family and adorable little sister

I'll be doing both paths anyway :P.

It's a hard choice yes, but still.

I love and hate Intelligent System for make me chose Ç_Ç

'll play all the routes anyway, but i might play hoshido first cause the difficulty progression and to protect my blood family. But i also think the best way to stop this war is to change Nohr from inside ....