Ask The Bard (Riobhain AMA)

Hello, I'm Riobhain, better known to you as Rio. Ask me anything. I'll try to respond in the best way possible, though some questions I either can't or won't answer -- apologies in advance if yours is one of those questions.

Edited by Riobhain

but why?

Why not?

do you have a profession?

I do not, primarily because I'm a few months too young to legally have a job.

are you important?

Depends on what scale you want to go. On a small scale, I suppose I'm somewhat important to my parents and friends and whatnot. Though, in the grand scheme of things, no; my life will take up an insignificant amount of time in the trillions and trillions of years the universe will be around before the heat death of everything.

y u trippin

Can I choose not to answer this one?

Edited by Riobhain

Um...

How about...

Favorite OC out of all of those you've heard of? What do you think makes a good OC?

Why is your avatar from that one doll maker game?

Edited by Chigai

how long is your arm

I don't know off the top of my head. I'll edit when I get a chance to measure it.

Favorite OC out of all of those you've heard of?

I don't really know of a lot of good Fire Emblem OCs. I'm not really as involved in that fandom as I'd like to be.

What do you think makes a good OC?

A healthy amount of flaws. A character isn't interesting unless they have some amount of personal angst or struggles.

Why is your avatar from that one doll maker game?

I dunno, man. Haven't had the time to find a better one.

What are your thoughts on the theory of parallel universes?

It's interesting when you consider the vast ramifications of it. If every event with numerous outcomes creates a new universe, then there are 250 million different versions of you for each sperm cell your dad released into your mom during your conception. Hell, there's probably a version of me actually writing my paper like I should be doing right now.

Edited by Riobhain

Hoshido or Nohr, and why?

True Neutral. Both Hoshido and Nohr have equally valid ideologies to me. While Nohr's violent methods aren't exactly the most ethical, the road to glory is often times paved with blood. If they feel they are gaining something from this war, then it is well within their rights as a country to declare war and invade.

That said, Hoshido also has every right to fight back and defend themselves. Nohr is doing something rather violent, so retaliating with violence is perfectly reasonable. I am probably going to play Hoshido first (because it's easier according to Nintendo; It'll serve as a warm-up), followed by Nohr and the DLC neutral path.