Do you like or dislike Aqua?

RandomPixel

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Aqua?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral

Pretty premature to assume otherwise, I'll just wait until the game is released...

Edit: Do we really have to pick between like and dislike for this thread? I'm just saying because it seems like we don't have much choices... : /

Edited by Formerly Colm

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sorta like her outfit and her lance/staff thing might be interesting and her class sounds cool but dang it giver her a better face. The siblings look like main characters for the most part, but Femui and Aqua... don't. It would be fine if she was a recruit or something, but she seems to be to important for how bland she is. She better have a huge range of personality. She does look better in her portraits at least.

She is so bland I can't even have an opinion on her. I can't even be upset.

^ I share this opinion. There isn't anything there to love or hate yet.

I like Aqua's design, so as far as I can tell, I like her for now. If she is poorly written, then that will be subject to change.

Nope, I only hate Aqua, for 2 reasons.

1. You have no choice whether to her tag along

2. Additionally, since she is on both sides, you most likely can't kill her off, which I always do to characters I don't like.

Ermm, that's enough for you to hate a character? I guess that means you hate Joker, Felicia, Gunther, and all of the other dual route characters.

Her design is decent, and she is a dancer-type class, on that basis i like her. Can't say a thing about what im going to think about her in the end though, because while good, those points wont outweigh an annoying personallity

Edited by jespoke

I neither like her nor dislike her. However, I tend to forget she even exists most of the time, so I'm not sure that's a good thing.

I neither like her nor dislike her. However, I tend to forget she even exists most of the time, so I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Same here. For now, I like her on the principles of design and having no reason to dislike her. I feel like if anything she may be more interesting than Kamui because Kamui may just be a self insert with little personality.(I still hold hope that Kamui has a personality of his/her own, and you just design their look)

Pretty premature to assume otherwise, I'll just wait until the game is released...

Edit: Do we really have to pick between like and dislike for this thread? I'm just saying because it seems like we don't have much choices... : /

The only way to win is not to play choose

NEUTRAL

Honestly, you can't really make an opinion on these matters. If you said that you 'hated' (that's a pretty strong word) her design, I'd be like, sure, fine. But her character? You know nothing about her character. If she turns out to be a hateable person, then props to you for foreshadowing(?), otherwise...you're being a bit immature.

Well the dotHack fandom overlay certainly seems to hate her.

But it all depends on how she's handled. Right now my main criticism regards her similar expressions, but the game isn't out yet so that could easily be subject to change. However this all has to do with personal opinions.

Edited by Cerys

The whole Renka thing puts a bad taste in my mouth (reminds me of the whole idol bs of Guilty Crown), but other than that there's simply not enough on her as a character to decide at the moment.

Well, I got a good laugh out of the fact that after I called her Aqua ironically, they actually went as far to actually call her just that, as if it wasn't obvious enough already that they ripped the design right from Kingdom Hears, down to the purple, x-shaped straps across her chest.

Otherwise, I don't know. I don't know anything about her as a character, so how could I judge her? ...but man, it's going to be hard to take that blue color pallette seriously.

Edited by BrightBow

Neutral. She doesnt appeal to me visually. In fact, i find her design to be exceedingly dull due to how similar she looks to Ninian. I cant judge past that because i know nothing about her personality.