Neo-Well: Post In Here And I Will Give You My First And Current Impression (of you)

Prims

You don't know me, but hello anyway!

yeah I don't

Yes, hello~

don't know you either but your avatar makes me think you want to fuck pokemon. please don't fuck pokemon.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wut

yeah like the last two dudes i've basically never seen you post sorry

hey prims

I remember immediately thinking positively of you, not specifically because of your posts or anything but because you had an avatar of a giant rubber duck. idk if you still like ducks or if that was just a gimmick but I love birds a lot so it was a good first impression...... later I subbed into a game where you were flipped scum and got salty cuz all your posts were super indecisive and I couldn't glean associative reads from them. eventually I concluded you were much better at playing town than people gave you credit for but didn't have very much self-confidence.

nowadays you're one of the old players everybody wishes still played, and for some reason seem to get the brunt of the "PLAY MORE" harassment from people like me and Paper. i feel bad about that on some level since you don't seem to have much time for the game these days, and i'm not too sure what to say about your actual play because you haven't been playing much! apparently people found you pro-town as scum in DLC Mafia so GJ on bouncing back from AM/PM2, too bad about the rest of that game though...

i don't think we've interacted much out of mafia, surprisingly. all i remember is one time you said you were ripped in real life on IRC and I was thinking "wow somehow I'm not surprised" but then you said you were joking and I felt silly. maybe you should hire Randa as a personal trainer. overall you seem like a pleasant guy more invested in real life than the internet, and I figure that despite your apparent shyness you'd probably be more sociable off the 'net than a lot of the nerds on this site (nerds such as myself !!)

random thing: because of the rubber duck avatar i always associate you with the song from this very good video even though i don't know what that song is. i guess some obscure video game town theme. this isn't too relevant to anything but i'm banking on some rando who plays RPGs reading this thread and finally solving that mystery for me

Edited by Prims

moi

you're Sharpy right? idk about you other than that apparently you're notorious among the drafting community. somebody explained why to me but I forgot since I've never really seen you post.

i do have a first impression of you though, which is that you were (IIRC) mayor in Raymond's touhou mafia game and i (being scum) was like "cool this guy is inactive" then Snike subbed in for you and tried to lead and i was like "FUCK"

but i also recall you switching names with people before so maybe that was somebody else and i'm getting all mixed up. i know it was somebody who was only around for that game though.

Assimilate.

don't know who you are. apparently you're another 14 year old on the internet but seem to be the exact opposite of chen. chen are you just pretending to be 14?

Gonna call it a day, expect more in a few hours when I start procrastinating and want to do something that isn't genuinely productive

the rapier experience

make that one hour

I wonder how long before you give up?

first impression was that you were a reddit tier memer because you confirmed with a dumb y u no picture, don't do that. and then you got yourself modkilled lmoa but when we were buddies in draft it was obvious you were getting a feel for the game and by the time anonydraft came around you were super obvtown and on point. sorry for all those times i told you to vig yourself!

currently you're one of the best mafia players on this site - you're dedicated, engaged in communication and actually skilled at reading people. your only real flaw is that you can crack under pressure which leads to you being a suspect for a while when you have a bad start. ironically I don't think we have much in common outside of mafia since you're a more logical-minded RPG fan going into science and shit whereas I'm slanted toward emotion when not in-game and actually play good video games Heh. but I do relate to your fondness for Sceptile B)

We just need to drown him in requests and he'll be done with this in no time.

The first thing I learned about you was that Haze was salty you knew how to use /whois. after that I had fun playing in PoT then got the impression you thought I was really good at this game given how much you asked me about mafia, when in reality I'm still really good but also brash and a scrublord. from our interactions as buddies in Raymond's Touhou Mafia I concluded you were reserved and didn't like talking more than necessary. you were also a huge help that game, you almost contributed as much to scum's win as the town did!!!

I know next to nothing about you outside of mafia. Chalking it up to me being right about you being a private person. With that in mind, I see you as diligent and level-heade, and I really appreciate you picking up my slack when it comes to running the well and whatnot. if you ever hosted a NOC game again I'd join if I had the time. don't really understand your relationship with mafia though, you never join games and seem to not care but also hang around the community and chat about mafia anyway. you don't even join OC. can't tell if you like playing but not with the current players, like the game mafia but don't enjoy playing it, are just too busy, something else or what. while I doubt anybody laments having you around anyway, Kaoz joinagame

yeah no idea who this is... oh wait you're marf. what happened to your avatar dude

first impression was Golden Sun Mafia where I figured you were a typical noob to the internet. I was super psyched when I pushed your lynch and you flipped scum, because at the time I still wasn't very confident in my skill as a mafia player and it seemed like D1 scum lynches never really happened. being the cause of one felt really really good. wow my first impression of you was just you unintentionally feeding my ego lmao

nowadays I think BBM was pretty on-point with his assessment that you have a slightly weird sense of humor. not in terms of like the jokes you make but in terms of what you find funny*. unfortunately you've yet to attain Zen Psychism and understand that you can't make Psych moments happen, you just have to passively be Psych. I love Psych I wish he had posted in my impressions thread (does he namesearch?). in mafia you're sorta like scorri in that you're decent as town (besides being a target of dumb mislynches) but blend in perfectly as scum just because you know how to fake content and there's not enough discrepancy between your two playstyles to make people suspicious. I guess my biggest issue with your play is that it seems like you're not trying very hard as town. not sure if that's true or if you're just not very analytical and then don't have much to say, but even then you could probably interact with other players or ask them questions more more. I was also salty when you listened to Scum Elieson, Master Quickhammerer over me in SB's anon game why did you believe him asjdkhasdkjh. but uh other than that you're a cool and chill dude despite me not really knowing too much about your interests (...besides crossdressing...), and also you rock your facial hair IRL so thumbs up

*please dont enable shotacons

rather than something you're concerned about becoming the best at, and really, that's OK too. just wish you'd have more foresight about your availability when signing up for games.

hahahaha

Not sure were you got that from but I've not done it. Although if I thought I could pull off an authentic face I definitely would've tried it out!

And if anyone is wondering where the rest of the impressions went, I banned Prims for making me chuckle. Thanks for the analysis~! :P:

you're Sharpy right? idk about you other than that apparently you're notorious among the drafting community. somebody explained why to me but I forgot since I've never really seen you post.

i do have a first impression of you though, which is that you were (IIRC) mayor in Raymond's touhou mafia game and i (being scum) was like "cool this guy is inactive" then Snike subbed in for you and tried to lead and i was like "FUCK"

but i also recall you switching names with people before so maybe that was somebody else and i'm getting all mixed up. i know it was somebody who was only around for that game though.

don't know who you are. apparently you're another 14 year old on the internet but seem to be the exact opposite of chen. chen are you just pretending to be 14?

yeah.

i actually cringe when I remember how I acted back then.

Goddamnit. I think I must have been one hell of an irritant.

oh and that was the one mafia I attempted. Iirc, I dropped out due to not having the time to learn mafia.

I do recall someone (Boron or Eclipse?) telling me that the end result was sort of funny.

Edited by Starfox