Neo-Well: Post In Here And I Will Give You My First And Current Impression (of you)

Prims

i think i made a thread like this ages ago then forgot to update it, here's my redemption. also my redemption for asking people these questions in the well a lot.

if you don't play mafia then impressions may or may not be accurate but you're still welcome to post, in fact go ahead, i woke up at 2PM today and boy am I in the mood to Type Things on the Internet

Edited by Prims

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Prims

Initially, I was salty when you ended up being vig and wrecking my team in Xenoblade Mafia. then on IRC I found you were very curious about mafia and were always asking questions - you were originally the Question Asker role in SFMM3 before we decided to make the scumteam consist of non-players. also I found it weird you always used banners (or nothing at all) as your avatar!

Current impression is that you're a very empathetic person who desires to always be there for her friends and associates, but are also better at dealing with logic than emotions, which leads to arguments when you feel slighted. imo you're very competent at mafia when given the chance to play and people (including yourself) undervalue you as a player - you're a solid and more "objective" thinker as town, yet still emotional and dedicated enough that you still care about the game and actively engage other players to try and get everybody's shit into gear when they're being lazy, which is very valuable in games full of lurkers (British where I am still puzzled how you got shot by SK over the mafia). Overall you're very respectable to me.

Hi Prims

initial impression was that you were very obvtown for a new mafia player, then you got janned N1 and I was like "uhhhhh RIP".

nowadays I think you've gotten a hang of the game and are a pretty chill guy in mafiers, but also spend a lot of time just posting things that are "game-relevant" but don't really contribute to the state of the game or scumhunting, and that you're quick to give up or attempt silly gambits because of this (mostly I think this due to Guitar Mafia). not sure what to say about your scumhunting and etc cuz the last time we were town together you got shot N1 after the day got cut short, RIP again. as a person you come off like you try to be silly a lot, but it's natural enough it's not tryhard/annoying so it's cool. that and apparently you're a swole football player IRL, that's super cool even though I'm not into sports, also a rare sight on a forum full of FE nerds

The guitar mafia thing would've worked if I hadn't been outsmarted by Refa. It was completely clowculated.

Shout outs to anybody who actually gets that reference.

Edited by Randa

Hej

first impression was me being slightly unnerved somebody in their 30s was hanging out w/ kids on a FE forum while not being eclipse or Balcerzak because I'm a person of dumb double standards SORRY :(

current impression is that you're pretty good at being level-headed and keeping it real when you have to post seriously, then super fangirly the rest of the time. don't think i've interacted with you much tho who knows how accurate this is

Hello :P

first impression was you were some guy who didn't play mafia but was friends w/ a lot of folks who did. I think you joined a game but then weren't able to play then subbed out once? idr. according to the spreadsheet it was Xenoblade where I was maf, p sure I wanted to mislynch you but then Manix subbed in and saved the slot, nothing went right for me that game apparently

idk much about you since I left the main circlejerk chat because Skype's a hater and now just don't really interact w/ you at all. but that also means you've never done anything that's particularly left a negative impression so you can take it as a positive! also your avatar is of the best character design in the new FE so, good taste B)

first impression was you were some guy who didn't play mafia but was friends w/ a lot of folks who did. I think you joined a game but then weren't able to play then subbed out once? idr. according to the spreadsheet it was Xenoblade where I was maf, p sure I wanted to mislynch you but then Manix subbed in and saved the slot, nothing went right for me that game apparently

idk much about you since I left the main circlejerk chat because Skype's a hater and now just don't really interact w/ you at all. but that also means you've never done anything that's particularly left a negative impression so you can take it as a positive! also your avatar is of the best character design in the new FE so, good taste B)

Yeah I had to sub ^^; plus Mafia isn't too much my thing, also thanks haha. Maybe I'll PM you and we can chat sometime?

s'cool if mafia ain't your thing, it's not for everybody. including people who still play it because mafia sucks. but yeah if you wanna chat over PM some time that's fine I just don't expect to be very sociable since I'm not super into FE or all the stuff that's super popular around these parts haha

337_1416261180435.jpg

first impression was the member sorting chart thread which made me think you were probably some person who'd been around a while (because new members don't start those kinds of threads) but apparently that's not true looking at your joindate

idk who you are really. I see your name on the board index a lot but don't read ftftftftftf enough to know. apparently you're 14? is that serious? ppl being 4+ years younger than me is WEIRD leave the internet while you still can it's gonna fuck up your self-awareness and social life forever. this sounds like a joke but for real if you actually are 14 you should probably distance yourself from this garbage a little

tell me i'm pretty

my first impression of you is completely gone from my memory, it's like my first interaction with you was in a mafia game that never happened, at all (´・ω・`)

you realize this already but you've definitely had the most jarring improvement out of any SF mafia player, it's pretty crazy, gj dude.

also >fayz

now you're a competent mafia player I like being in the same game as but you really gotta fix the whole wording thing where you act constantly uncertain of everything. I'm not sure if you legit have low confidence and are doing the 2012-era Strawman posting style because of it or if you just don't like implying you're 100% sure of something you aren't sure of, but your posts could do with less question marks. if you're unsure about your reads you might benefit from discussing 'em with other players instead of just presenting them as an open question like "it's possible this might be my opinion?", but if it's just the typical gut uncertainty that comes w/ mafia there's no point in acting uncertain (different from not acting certain) since everybody has that anyway

I will reserve judgment on you as a person for when I see your IRL pic and submit it to Hot Or Not. hope you're enjoying kancolle btw lmoa

Edited by Prims

Hi Prims

didn't really know much about you until I started posting in the Touhou thread, other than that you joined a Touhou-themed mafia game I hosted years ago, rolled your favorite character then subbed out. and that Boron likes you apparently. I know you were in Training Mafia too and didn't really do much but I don't remember anything specific about that game. also I was rather uncertain about you cuz I attributed some bad posts someone else made to you for some reason, that was pretty dumb of me.

current impression is that you're better than me at touhou also pretty nice and optimistic and very invested in the state of the circles of the touhou fandom you interact with. don't know how accurate that assessment is. even though you're only a year younger than me and have been around a while you sorta give off the impression of a kid who's unexposed to most of the jaded-ness of the internet

love me, love me. say that you need me.

some ftfftftjhfg poster i guess. don't know you. good av/sig pix tho

first impression was me being slightly unnerved somebody in their 30s was hanging out w/ kids on a FE forum while not being eclipse or Balcerzak because I'm a person of dumb double standards SORRY :(

current impression is that you're pretty good at being level-headed and keeping it real when you have to post seriously, then super fangirly the rest of the time. don't think i've interacted with you much tho who knows how accurate this is

ill take it. We, sadly, do not talk much. Im old and crotchety and have trouble wrapping my head around mafia lmao

didn't really know much about you until I started posting in the Touhou thread, other than that you joined a Touhou-themed mafia game I hosted years ago, rolled your favorite character then subbed out. and that Boron likes you apparently. I know you were in Training Mafia too and didn't really do much but I don't remember anything specific about that game. also I was rather uncertain about you cuz I attributed some bad posts someone else made to you for some reason, that was pretty dumb of me.

current impression is that you're better than me at touhou also pretty nice and optimistic and very invested in the state of the circles of the touhou fandom you interact with. don't know how accurate that assessment is. even though you're only a year younger than me and have been around a while you sorta give off the impression of a kid who's unexposed to most of the jaded-ness of the internet

Bor-Bor and I are good friends, yeah. And the luck I got with that Touhou mafia was neat. Too bad I was quite preoccupied at the time and couldn't play as well as I wanted to. Sorry about that. :/ Don't worry about the uncertainty, though.

Oh, coolio. I'm happy to help you out with Touhou, since it's pretty much my life at this point (well, it and a pending job). Though believe me, I've seen a lot on the Internet. I'm more wise than I seem.

All and all, we should talk more. I feel we'd get along more than we already do.

Edited by ZM.