Neo-Well: Post In Here And I Will Give You My First And Current Impression (of you)

Prims

first impression was the member sorting chart thread which made me think you were probably some person who'd been around a while (because new members don't start those kinds of threads) but apparently that's not true looking at your joindate

idk who you are really. I see your name on the board index a lot but don't read ftftftftftf enough to know. apparently you're 14? is that serious? ppl being 4+ years younger than me is WEIRD leave the internet while you still can it's gonna fuck up your self-awareness and social life forever. this sounds like a joke but for real if you actually are 14 you should probably distance yourself from this garbage a little

is this from first hand experience

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but I was also weird to begin with so it probably varies from person to person.

i feel like mentioning this:

your posting style makes you seem like you go on tumblr or something

i have a tumblr but it's not really a big influence on my posting style?

Hello pretty boy

first took notice of you in SSBU where your play was super aggressive and I found you very obvtown. granted most townies in that game (myself included) were shit but it was a good showing. since then I don't think I've seen you around much - my only other two impressions of you are from you hosting Really Neato (most fun I've had playing OC but PLEASE don't include a death miller in your game without telling everybody, especially if the game is supposed to be open set-up, it ended up not mattering but I'd have been super upset had I flipped) and playing in SFMM3 (where iirc you seemed like you weren't used to how the pacing of mafia here had changed since your last play and then eclipse killed you by shooting from the hip, RIP Haze)

your SSBU play established you as a blunt and to-the-point person in my mind. I don't know too much about your mafia play these days and I'm assuming you prefer OC to NOC and that's why you rarely play. if that's true you should join my OC game when I host it some day eventually!

sup

first notable impression of you was you getting super engaged in the role shenanigans side of CYOR2 after subbing for rocker's really OP role, which made me figure you were more invested in the mechanical side of mafia than scumhunting

as is I get the impression you're somebody who is typically tongue-in-cheek and tries to avoid serious conflict. I see you as the big webcomic guy here but I lack the attention span for webcomics also you suck for not liking Dinosaur Comics? mafia-wise the difference between your town and mafia play was exceedingly obvious to me last two times I played with you but in both those times I was maf and you were mislynch bait so I couldn't say anything lmoa. you seem more invested in the community than in playing games

mafia-wise the difference between your town and mafia play was exceedingly obvious to me last two times I played with you but in both those times I was maf and you were mislynch bait so I couldn't say anything lmoa.

tbh I'm surprised more people haven't caught on

it's something I'm super aware of but like

it's hard to emulate my scum play as town, and when I'm scum, emulating my town play is unfun because I hate my town play

your evaluation is pretty spot on except for the dinosaur comics thing

(really tho I just never bothered marathoning it and it's /effort at this point)

inb4 i dont know you

yeah I guess you are some HHH poster who seems to lurk mafia, haven't had enough of a concrete impression to evaluate you

Do you have any impressions of me that can't be resumed as Ace Procrastinator?

first impression of you was LORDDOMU aka Sylvia Rhythm 'n' Blues in Choral Mafia IV. I scumread you early on and was right and felt pretty good about it! and I remember you using avatars of the happy happyists and Edgeworth (I associate Edgeworth avatars with marf now though). I don't think the procrastinating even became a thing until, like, Nostalgia?

nowadays I think you're a decent player who likes writing silly things into your rhetoric for entertainment value, but are a bit ditzy and struggle with keeping focus. when you're able to keep up with the game it's good to have you in a playerlist but when you're busy you give off the impression of being totally clueless and it makes your slot hard to read. tbh you strike me as a pretty stereotypical ADHD kid, I don't know if it's actually true but your issues with school and your attention span mirror mine, the main difference being that I'm more dedicated to mafia so my shit focus doesn't cause me to outright give up on reading. but yeah because of that I can empathize with the flaking on some level it's just a bit frustrating from a mod/player PoV

Edited by Prims

7b937f57562eeda5316d992ed70e7798.png

first impression was that you were interested in mafia for some reason and also very effeminate, it was probably the avatar.

nowadays I don't see you as effeminate at all! I do see you as a memer though. you're a really friendly and driven community-oriented guy who wants the best for his friends (and kids) and likes to make up silly and experimental set-ups even if you often forget to actually balance them. GET BETTER CHECKERS. I used to get the impression you had low stress tolerance but at this point I think you actually have high stress tolerance but go full Dad and end up biting off more than you can chew alone. take care o yourself is what I'm sayin

oddly enough I don't have much of an impression of your mafia play because usually when you try the hardest it's when I'm hosting and when we play together you either a) die early, b) become obvtown early then have little impact, c) are lurkscum and get lynched/vigged. I think you can play well when you have the time/effort, but I also have trouble understanding the way you word your logic and think you should work on verbalizing yourself. also think you tend to miss the mark now and then due to doubting a possibility over loopy logic. really, last time I saw you play was Volcanic 2 so most of my c+c from postgame there still applies

Prims WTF.

for the longest time I thought of you as just Mr. Mew cuz the first time I saw you post was when Haze showed me SFMM1 and you had that avatar. I guess my first impression of you was that and you "modkilling" people as vig which I thought was clever, then later talking to you and Paper about my hair on IRC. I don't remember the details of that conversation I just remember it happened

now I think you're friendly to a point but easily become stern when somebody does something you find "objectionable" - this is probably a useful habit for a moderator, but in mafia it leads to weird plays like voting people for being Bad over voting people for being Scum. I understand why you'd do that earlygame but sometimes you'll like, have a prod vote down on a guy with no other votes when the day's winding down and you're not really pushing for his lynch, you're just voting there and it sucks for consolidation. it's frustrating because otherwise you're a solid player. outside of mafia you're basically a mom-like presence and a great choice for a mod, but I do wish you'd be more direct when upset about something. I think being a mod made you better about that though. it's also cool you're the other person here who plays IIDX but our tastes in music seem to be polar opposites (vox up did nothing wrong), at least we can both appreciate TOTTO though.

also I both simultaneously enjoy and am scared of your set-ups which is weird. I wish you would balance down instead of up (less confirmable power on town's side vs stereotypically strong scum (ways to learn roles and get around them, but nothing like extra nightkills or PUPPETMASTER). fuck Puppetmaster md injection sucks I literally can not think of a worse difficulty scale than 3/6/10. anyway probably Schoolteacher was your best set-up TOO BAD I DIED

Edited by Prims

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAY FISH GAY FISH GAY FISH GAY FISH

first impression of you was that you were a FFtF anime/fighter/ANIME DASHER shitposter kid who found your way into mafia for some reason and was still getting the hang of things. didn't really read Fakeclaim as I was grounded at the time so I remember first really interacting with you in Periodic Table where you were the D1 mislynch and yeeeeep

current impression is that you're a mafia community anime/fighter/ANIME DASHER shitposter kid who, despite usually being non-serious in chat, is constantly stressed out or depressed IRL for reasons I'm totally unaware of. stay safe dude. I think you're actually p good when you're able to devote your full attention in the game, and you'd probably actually be very competent if you played every game like this. instead it usually turns out you're busy and you're a nonplayer until you save your hide with a really lucky claim. that said, it seems like mafia is just a hobby for you rather than something you're concerned about becoming the best at, and really, that's OK too. just wish you'd have more foresight about your availability when signing up for games.

hi

yeah no idea who this is... oh wait you're marf. what happened to your avatar dude

first impression was Golden Sun Mafia where I figured you were a typical noob to the internet. I was super psyched when I pushed your lynch and you flipped scum, because at the time I still wasn't very confident in my skill as a mafia player and it seemed like D1 scum lynches never really happened. being the cause of one felt really really good. wow my first impression of you was just you unintentionally feeding my ego lmao

nowadays I think BBM was pretty on-point with his assessment that you have a slightly weird sense of humor. not in terms of like the jokes you make but in terms of what you find funny*. unfortunately you've yet to attain Zen Psychism and understand that you can't make Psych moments happen, you just have to passively be Psych. I love Psych I wish he had posted in my impressions thread (does he namesearch?). in mafia you're sorta like scorri in that you're decent as town (besides being a target of dumb mislynches) but blend in perfectly as scum just because you know how to fake content and there's not enough discrepancy between your two playstyles to make people suspicious. I guess my biggest issue with your play is that it seems like you're not trying very hard as town. not sure if that's true or if you're just not very analytical and then don't have much to say, but even then you could probably interact with other players or ask them questions more more. I was also salty when you listened to Scum Elieson, Master Quickhammerer over me in SB's anon game why did you believe him asjdkhasdkjh. but uh other than that you're a cool and chill dude despite me not really knowing too much about your interests (...besides crossdressing...), and also you rock your facial hair IRL so thumbs up

*please dont enable shotacons

Edited by Prims