We can now rub characters' faces to bond with them?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to get in everybody's personal space to rub their faces...

My character won't be in the history books known as a great prince/princess,

He/She will be known as the face-rub champion...

I am eagerly looking forward to seeing how this will all translate to the American version! I would love it if Harold would say things like "Oh... stop that you naughty boy!" This is going to be so awkward, I don't see how this feature will not reach some level of infamy.

Honestly, I thought this game was going to have some dignity over Awakening, but it appears that isn't the case.

Aside from that, I am actually kinda liking this "My Castle" feature. I don't mind designing a city to my likes. It will offer a unique gameplay feature when battles start to get a little stale.

Edited by Leif

Honestly I just don't know why they thought this face rubbing game was the way to go, like it's already creepy and stupid that Kamui can summon people in his/her fucking army to his/her private bedroom, but then subjecting them to this weird fetish and that building trust between them? Why not some other mini-game, like a sparring mini-game, or an exercise mini-game for the fanservice, those would actually make sense...

i can at the very least use this as an identifier on who's a creepy perverted otaku and who's not.

There is nothing wrong with being a creepy, perverted Otaku. ...well, unless we are talking about the ones who molest Japanese school girls in trains. There is lots of stuff wrong with that.

But I just don't think that Fire Emblem of all franchises needs to be primarily designed for that crowd. It's not like there aren't any alternatives that they could play. Even on the 3DS. there is Senran Kagura for example.

Edited by BrightBow

Personally I don't care for the feature all that much as long as support conversations are still included. I just hope the My Castle feature will be available to Nohr and third path as well.

They briefly showed the My Castle for the Nohr path, and I can only assume that there will be one for the third path as well.

There is nothing wrong with being a creepy, perverted Otaku. ...well, unless we are talking about the ones who molest Japanese school girls in trains. There is lots of stuff wrong with that.

But I just don't think that Fire Emblem of all franchises needs to be primarily designed for that crowd. It's not like there aren't any alternatives for them.

thats part of what i'm worried about, fire emblem doesn't need this stuff when there are alternatives.

i can at the very least use this as an identifier on who's a creepy perverted otaku and who's not.

Not otaku, just randy.

Hmmmm...im a dirty, dirty bitch so i have no real problem with this tbh. I do hope theres support convos to accompany said stuff. Cuz i feel like on top of really well written supports, this could be icing on the top of a great cupcake.

Plot Twist: Summon too many people to your room and people get suspicious, someone investigates what's going on in there, you get kicked out of the army, game over, entire save file is deleted. The only way I will accept this new "feature"

Why can't we just have a nice conversation with them, not a support conversation but just a short dialogue tree, like the paired barracks conversations but maybe with multiple choices and a bit longer? What was wrong with those?

Edited by Espella

Why can't we just have a nice conversation with them, not a support conversation but just a short dialogue tree, like the paired barracks conversations but maybe with multiple choices and a bit longer? What was wrong with those?

This would've been a far better use of resources.

At least they can't do anything worse than this, right? ...right?!

This would've been a far better use of resources.

At least they can't do anything worse than this, right? ...right?!

Wait until a week before japan release, where we find out you can touch.. anywhere.

thats part of what i'm worried about, fire emblem doesn't need this stuff when there are alternatives.

I didn't really want to say that there are other target audiences for the series but that there other games that Otaku can play if they want to touch Anime girls and stuff. I changed my my previous post to make that distinction more obvious.

Still, it's definitely going to be interesting to see how the new western audience reacts to that. Maybe they are even to innocent to think all that much about this.

Edited by BrightBow