really now, in the UK foster's is considered sub-par at best despite its popularity. i personally do drink it on occasion but it's nothing special

and i haven't heard many australians praise it, either. but maybe it tastes different in its native country? idk

When I was in Australia for three weeks, I couldn't see Fosters anywhere (my memory is hazy, admittedly, so I could be wrong. I know for certain it wasn't on draft in any pubs I went to though)

Anyway, I'm indifferent to Fosters. Give me that Coors Light and Carling Premier

Edited by DodgeDusk

When I was in Australia for three weeks, I couldn't see Fosters anywhere (my memory is hazy, admittedly, so I could be wrong. I know for certain it wasn't on draft in any pubs I went to though)

Anyway, I'm indifferent to Fosters. Give me that Coors Light and Carling Premier

:sob: :sob: : [ :/:

aussies don't even like the beer. they think it's trashy like home and away

what he said, even Strayans don't drink that crap, they go for XXXX Gold. Hell even the Aldi-tier lager is better than Fosters.

John Smith's beer

Well I liked it. I guess its just the portion size of it as well. Although I must confess I do like Guiness, Rolling Rock, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, KCCO, and my personal weakness Yuengling.

Edited by LordTaco42