Aqua Betrays Kamui?

twice

What do you think is the reason for this scene? (besides the fact that Kamui's a damn Pokémon for all we know)

TQrCwMJ.jpgr3bhA0G.png

Edited by Jin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm of the option that Kamui goes berserk when transforming at some point pretty much going into a state where s/he'll attack anyone with a pulse. Then Aqua probably will try to get him/her to come to their senses and gets attacked for her troubles.

Edit: ^Haw I laughed at that.

Edited by Duke

Let's just say she doesn't have the balls to master the Taming of Kamui.

You stole the words out of my mouth.

For someone like Kamui who doesn't see anything wrong with exploiting those under their responsibility, it's seems natural that he would react harshly if someone ever denies him what he wants.

Is it just me or does Kamui really looks like a fusion of Dialga with Xerneas?

actually you're right. no wonder why i always thought kamui looks like some pokemon

actually you're right. no wonder why i always thought kamui looks like some pokemon

Yeah, he definetly does. I think they were going for some kind of kirin-dragon or something, but he looks like a pokemon now that we had closer looks of him. Plus, he has no face in dragon form, they could at least give him a mouth.

EDIT:

I'm of the option that Kamui goes berserk when transforming at some point pretty much going into a state where s/he'll attack anyone with a pulse. Then Aqua probably will try to get him/her to come to their senses and gets attacked for her troubles.

Edit: ^Haw I laughed at that.

You're right. ShadowofChaos pretty much confirmed in this thread that Kamui can't fully control his dragon form.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54456&p=3808069

Edited by Lawful Angry

Betrayal no just trying to help Kamui return to his senses that all. IS is really pushing Aqua x Kamui are they trying to get people to support Kamui x Aqua, just joking but I guess Kamui and Aqua will have a relationship like Robin and Chrom well people if S ranks are back get ready for shipping Wars.

Betrayal no just trying to help Kamui return to his senses that all. IS is really pushing Aqua x Kamui are they trying to get people to support Kamui x Aqua, just joking but I guess Kamui and Aqua will have a relationship like Robin and Chrom well people if S ranks are back get ready for shipping Wars.

Wait their pushing Aqua and Kamui? Doesn't really seem like it, Waifu Robin and Chrom yeah they pushed it to hell and BACK but these two I'm not seeing it.

Wait their pushing Aqua and Kamui? Doesn't really seem like it, Waifu Robin and Chrom yeah they pushed it to hell and BACK but these two I'm not seeing it.

Nah it just me I see IS trying to push them because they perhaps prefer Aqua to a lot of the females, like Sumia to the other 3 females who can support with Chrom. I hear there a glitch in chapter 11 with sumia in the background. But I was talking like they put their life in that persons hands and trust that person no matter what, like Robin and Chrom. But yeah you can tell they will have a strong bond she follows him to Nohr if he/she side with the Nohr family, BTW Nohr for the win!

Nah it just me I see IS trying to push them because they perhaps prefer Aqua to a lot of the females, like Sumia to the other 3 females who can support with Chrom. I hear there a glitch in chapter 11 with sumia in the background. But I was talking like they put their life in that persons hands and trust that person no matter what, like Robin and Chrom. But yeah you can tell they will have a strong bond she follows him to Nohr if he/she side with the Nohr family, BTW Nohr for the win!

Probably will be like how Robin being Chrom's wife will actually add to the story in a major way. I like how it seems like Aqua and the other characters who follow you no matter what are your true companions cause they don't give hoot about sides they follow you cause your you.

Pushed Chrom and Robin? Nah. They did it with Sumia though like holy hell.

Anyways it looks like this could be suggesting that this power of Kamui's is prone to out burst of rage and aggression and if my gut feeling is correct this wont be the last time it happens if at the point of this scene it hasn't already happened before.

Steel/Fairy typing confirmed, fire tomes are super effective deal effective damage.

So many pokemon jokes... :p

Pretty lame from Kamui to not being able to control his Dragon form. I mean, he basically can't control himself. Kamui the horny dragon.

Except if his dragon form is not really his own, but that would be even more lame, and put some 'Dragon are not normal and must disappear' vibe into the mix. Again.

Edited by B.Leu

I'd love it if Aqua actually turned out to be the main antagonist toward the end of the game, but I highly doubt it.

It would be pretty interesting if Kamui at one point just goes berserk and kills Aqua. That would make for an interesting plot twist.