Aqua Betrays Kamui?

twice

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the new E3 trailer I think that this might not be that unlikely anymore.

I mean the scene where kamui is about to attack aqua and she says that it'd be ok if kamui killed her as him/herself really looked to me like aqua had done something that she couldn't forgive herself for,which caused kamui to go berserk.

No you misinterpreted Aqua's words, Kamui went berserk in his Dragon form and attacked Aqua. Aqua referring that if Kamui wanted to kill her, he can but in his true self and not in this berserk dragon form. A more dramatic way of saying "Please come to your sense".

Aqua's fault for teaching her Kamui Outrage. You gotta switch out when you see him getting confused.

Next time, grab some Lum Berries, it'll do ya good, gurl.

Personally I think she does something horrible which leads to the chocking scene but since kamuis a generally nice guy he spares her which leads to the scene where she is trying to drown herself in guilt and kamui just happens to walk along and stop her leading to their proper introduction

No you misinterpreted Aqua's words, Kamui went berserk in his Dragon form and attacked Aqua. Aqua referring that if Kamui wanted to kill her, he can but in his true self and not in this berserk dragon form. A more dramatic way of saying "Please come to your sense".

Yes she wants Kamui to come back to his senses,but she also says that she'd be ok with it if kamui kills her,which implies that she either lost her will to live,or did something where she can understand it if kamui wants to kill her for it.

• 2 years later...