Give me a challenge and some fun

Nym

Ok let me explain. Back a few weeks when I made my topic on ''the utility of the Taguels'', I started a new file when my team would have 4 manaketes as ''core members''. Long story short, Manakete Morgan and Donnel! Nah with Armsthif with a Dragonstone+ are broken and Nowi and Tiki have a strength stat so high but so useless.

That was just for fun and nothing serious even too I grided a little bit too much (it's was on hard mode by the way)

So now I also want a challenge so here is the main idea: I want to make a team with 3 Taguels as the main ''core members'' but I also want your suggestions about how to make this team.

Below are the suggestions you can give me

- Avatar's reclass options and skills

- Panne's reclass options and skills

- Yarne's reclass options and skills

- Morgan's reclass options and skills

- Support class (I will need a range unit such as a sniper and a sage or a sorcerer)

- Griding or not

- Getting all the childs or not (yea I always get them all)

- Who I marry

Below is what I already decided

- Healer (need Lissa)

- Difficulty (Classic and Hard mode)

- No DLC (I don't own them)

I will look at each suggestion or idea and I will take those that give me a challenge.

Have mercy on me XD

Edited by Nym

+res/-mag MU (taguel's seem to have low res).

Also...are you planning on playing as a female or male MU?

If you're playing as a female, then I'd personally recommend marrying Gregor or Vaike to Panne and then marrying Yarne for a better Morgan. Gregor/Vaike! Yarne! Morgan (m) > Panne! Morgan (f)

eclipse: I wrote Hard difficulty on Classic mode, I never played Lunatic before. But if you guys really want me to play on Lunatic... I will do it.

Dolly-chan: LOL I forgot to add what gender for the suggestions. I also forgot that you could marry Yarne as a female MU. I will add mariage in the suggestions.

Edited by Nym

Problem with Lunatic is stat inflation, mostly. Soooo. . .

- Use Chrom as your Sniper. Once Lucina shows up, she can be a Sniper, too. That's right, no Falchion for you~!

- Chrom should marry Maribelle. Why? Well, why not?

- Canon dictates that Panne marries Ricken.

- Which leaves you +Lck -HP lady Avatar with Yarne.

- Speaking of. . .Panne should reclass to Thief, then go to Trickster, then back to Taguel. Why? Because she'll break the game in half if she flies.

- Yarne should get Movement +1 from mom, because Lucky 7 is a little TOO nice. . .and Focus from dad. Have him reclass to Cavalier -> Paladin, then back to Taguel. Aegis is funny.

- Morgan should get Solidarity from mom and Focus from dad, then reclass to Myrmidon, then Brigand, promote to Berserker, then back to Taguel. ALL THE CRITS AT HALF HEALTH!

- Lastly, for sheer stupidity, have Yarne/Lucina hang out together, away from everyone else, while Avatar/Chrom get to know each other. Morgan can pair with Noire or something (just make sure she gets Anathema from Tharja!).

Have fun~!

Edited by eclipse

AHHAAHAH oh boy, I can already see the feels and the salt. eclipse, plz XD.

So for now we have:

The ''ez pz Taguel team'' by Dolly-chan

The ''How to make Nym's early grave'' by eclipse

(I took the opportunity to name your files :3. If you don't like the name, you can suggest one too).

Edited by Nym

Let's call this the "Tagueltastic Run":

-Robin Gender: Female, +Str/-Mag, married to Yarne

-Robin's Reclass: your choice, but she is allowed exactly one Second Seal to a tier 1 class (including a Tactician level reset), then one Master Seal.

-Panne's Reclass: she is allowed to reclass to exactly one tier 1 class of your choice before reclassing back to Taguel.

-Yarne's and Morgan's Reclass: same deal as Panne; all three don't need to reclass to the same tier 1.

-Support Class: Your choice of character and class, just so long as the class has a bow. Seal restriction is the same as Robin.

-Grinding: You may engage one non-Reeking Box Risen team for every 9 chapters you complete.

-All the Kids: Only if you can manage the supports within the current constraints.

-Anyone who isn't part of the five above may only use Master Seals.

Dunno if that is double post but whatever. So I will decide which of the 3 suggestions I will use in 3 days (have to deal with 1 exam before to start the run).

- Avatar's gender: I normally go for FeMU primarily for Galeforce inheritance on Male Morgan.

- Avatar's asset and flaw: +Mag & -Luck for me.

- Avatar's reclass options and skills: Sorcerer or Grandmaster.

- Panne's reclass options and skills: I'd keep Panne as a Taguel, otherwise I can't think of any other suggestions...

- Yarne's reclass options and skills: Depends on who fathered Yarne...?

- Morgan's reclass options and skills: Sorcerer of Grandmaster.

- Support class (I will need a range unit such as a sniper and a sage or a sorcerer): It's up to you.

- Grinding or not: I'd prefer non-grinding for the extra challenge.

- Getting all the childs or not : For non-grinding, it seems unlikely possible, but its up to you.

- Who I marry: Personally, FeMU x Priam, because I'm fucking bias. Otherwise, it depends on your discretion.

Edited by Formerly Colm

Go for Vaike!Yarne!Morgan with +Str/-Mag for excess stronk. Make Chrom marry Sumia and make the kiddies Falcon Knights. Make Robin a Valkyrie, but pass down Galeforce to Morgan. Also use a family of Sages: Sage!Ricken, Sage!Lissa, and Sage!Ricken!Owain (make sure to get Owain his Maleforce!).

You're welcome.

So it's finally the time to choose the winning file.

And the winner is: ''How to make Nym's early grave'' by eclipse *ding ding ding*

BUT

because there are some aspects that eclipse didn't cover (for some reasons), I will take some ideas of the others files

Such as:

Avatar's class: I will get galeforce but I must give solidarity to Morgan so it's only for additionnal supports (and that why her final class will be valkarie which mean I will maybe not use Lissa except for the early game or if I want Odin Owain).

Ricken's class: Well it's will be only for helping Panne (but at least he will become a Paladin :D).

Griding: I will use the idea of the ''Tagueltastic Run'' but maybe only one time.

Childrens: I will need all the exp I can get so training all the parents will be a waste.

Seals restriction: UHH... it's a good idea but with this file... better not do that (I don't try to make excuses but I can't do that in this file).

I will make another topic once I finish the game with the total of resets (I will only reset if one Taguel dies).

Edited by Nym