Fire Emblem: Requiem - V1.4 is up

Sacred Blaze

Which characters do you like? (Not in terms of anything in particular)  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Allies

• Val
    • Andrei
    • Linda
    • Katarina
    • Keiran
    • Josie
    • Rayden
    • Marco
    • Kane
    • Isaac
    • Nella
    • Layla
    • Almer
    • Ash
    • Drake
    • Gemma
    • Clare
    • Alicia
    • Edward
    • Nala
    • Skye
    • Hawke
    • Jace
    • Vincent
    • Ordanze
    • Laraya
    • Emilia
    • Alyssa
    • Kenrick
    • Pamela
    • Meredith
    • Thelma

...I can't zoom out in either of my internet browsers.

It doesn't naturally scroll right for me either; you have to zoom the page out to reach the far right entries. Sacred Blaze, I'd advise putting a notice telling people to zoom out if they can't scroll the top bar. (Can you scroll it, btw?)

...What web browser are you using?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: I've created a sheet with the available supports and split the growths list into two separate sheets now. Hopefully that should solve the problem. (Even if it's a long way of going about it.)

Edited by Sacred Blaze

Really loving this mod. The funny thing is I was craving some Fire Emblem and decided to look up Fire Emblem mods. Couldn't find any completed ones sadly and then I found this gem. I had the craving the exact same day this mod was posted. Funny huh?

Its challenging without being overkill. I try not to use Rayden and Josie at all which makes it harder. They seem like pretty good units actually. Most units that come as promoted aren't but they are so that surprised me. They don't have gimped stats for their level.

Hey,

Love the game [especially the family dynamic (I wonder if you based Ash off of your own familial interactions)]. I am stuck on chapter 11, I have defeated all of the enemies, but i do not see an "escape" square.

Thank you!

Hey,

Love the game [especially the family dynamic (I wonder if you based Ash off of your own familial interactions)]. I am stuck on chapter 11, I have defeated all of the enemies, but i do not see an "escape" square.

Thank you!

Glad you like it.

I think the escape points are anywhere kind of just below where the "entrance" at the bottom-left of the map is. (Co-ordinates are [2,22] to [6,23]) Come to think of it, there's no actual pointer, is there? My mistake...

And no, Ash isn't based off me, to answer that.

Glad you like it.

I think the escape points are anywhere kind of just below where the "entrance" at the bottom-left of the map is. (Co-ordinates are [2,22] to [6,23]) Come to think of it, there's no actual pointer, is there? My mistake...

And no, Ash isn't based off me, to answer that.

Thanks man, appreciate the quick reply (and I guess I related to the "black sheep" role, and I think a lot of gamers will). Once again, great job.

Wow...I have waited and waited for a finished fire emblem hack like this. Thankyou so much for all the time you spent on this project. It is flawless so far and I'm on chapter 10. I love the characters, plot, and difficulty. It is a perfect combination of what I was looking for. Thanks again for all the time and effort poured into this hack. I really appreciate it! You are a fantastic hacker.

Edited by Starcross16

so far i like this hack. one question. is it important to get andrei's sword in ch 1? i took the lockpick instead.

You'll get another one considerably later. It isn't that great as it slows him down...though the lockpick isn't useful at all until much later as well.

so i doesnt really matter then.

Yeah, Borz is right.

His sword isn't that great. It's alright if you're using him and he's kind of struggling in speed or strength because of it's crit potential, but otherwise he's generally good enough that he doesn't need it that much.

Reset sometime, and Andrei became the greatest magic tank ever. Does he have negative defense or something similar which would cause this?

5bzImpV.png

...Yeah, as far as I'm aware, this is some weird kind of bug.

In my Nightmare modules, his "tutorial" version has 0 resistance, and then his non-tutorial version has 2. So how it jumps up to >30 doesn't make much sense to me.

As I had said in the readme file, this just seems to happen to one, or several, of those four characters.

Great game, just finished it up [i was a little disappointed when Edward transformed into a rogue instead of an assassin (just because assassins are my favorite characters, and you have access to plenty of lockpicks in this game)]. One typo I found was the "ice cage" spell says that it is "effective against infantry", when it really is effective against cavalry.

Once again, I really appreciate it ! (it took roughly 8 hours to beat for a casual emblem gamer like myself, and some of that was time spent in the arena (which I really enjoy abusing)).

Another minor oversight; the nomad enemies have been renamed cavaliers but still bear the old description (that specifically mentions Sacae).

And now I'll go back to trying to "survive???" Ch. 7 (that's optimistic, when even the chapter objective is dubious of our chances...)

Great game, just finished it up [i was a little disappointed when Edward transformed into a rogue instead of an assassin (just because assassins are my favorite characters, and you have access to plenty of lockpicks in this game)]. One typo I found was the "ice cage" spell says that it is "effective against infantry", when it really is effective against cavalry.

Once again, I really appreciate it ! (it took roughly 8 hours to beat for a casual emblem gamer like myself, and some of that was time spent in the arena (which I really enjoy abusing)).

Glad you enjoyed it enough to play it through until the end. I only really made him turn into a rogue because I thought it fit the character better. I think the "effective against infantry" is the default description for the Lord weapons actually, so I just left it.

Another minor oversight; the nomad enemies have been renamed cavaliers but still bear the old description (that specifically mentions Sacae).

And now I'll go back to trying to "survive???" Ch. 7 (that's optimistic, when even the chapter objective is dubious of our chances...)

That's cool, I'll make sure to fix that. The little things always slip by with a big project like this.

Honestly, chapter 7 isn't that bad, so don't worry about it too much.

I had the chapter objective written like that from a long time ago, (when the hack was in a different state) and I just left it in as a "joke" of some sort.

Edited by Sacred Blaze

This hack was amazing, I loved the plot and characters, this felt like a legitimate game by Nintendo.

Kind of hoped for more promote items though, had 3 units stuck at level 20 who couldn't promote.

[spoiler=SUPER PLOT SPOILER]Also wish there was an ending to save Ashe and to properly pair him with Alicia though

Edited by LightningBlitz

Just wondering if I will get back those stat items left in storage later on. Didn't use them before I switched to Ash storyline.

You do. Because you get a decent amount of stat items in Val's mode, I wanted to make sure that they could be transferred over.

This hack was amazing, I loved the plot and characters, this felt like a legitimate game by Nintendo.

Kind of hoped for more promote items though, had 3 units stuck at level 20 who couldn't promote.

[spoiler=SUPER PLOT SPOILER]Also wish there was an ending to save Ashe and to properly pair him with Alicia though

Thanks for saying that.

Now that I think about it, I do need to make some changes there, actually. Poor thinking on my part.

Can I ask what promotion items you were lacking in?

I'm guessing one was a hero's crest. I think you only get one, don't you? Even though there are 6 units that can promote with it.

[spoiler=Super Plot Spoiler]

There actually was at one point, but I couldn't figure out a way to really to make it make proper sense, unfortunately, so I just kind of gave up on it.

Edited by Sacred Blaze

It was really just Hero Crests that I needed since I was leveling the swordsman and mercenaries, but I think that adding promote items to the secret shops would be a nice solution, since you can still just use the pre-promotes you get in the later chapters to fill in any missing gaps left by the unpromoted characters, or atleast that's what I did :P