Fire Emblem: Requiem - V1.4 is up

Sacred Blaze

Which characters do you like? (Not in terms of anything in particular)  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Allies

• Val
    • Andrei
    • Linda
    • Katarina
    • Keiran
    • Josie
    • Rayden
    • Marco
    • Kane
    • Isaac
    • Nella
    • Layla
    • Almer
    • Ash
    • Drake
    • Gemma
    • Clare
    • Alicia
    • Edward
    • Nala
    • Skye
    • Hawke
    • Jace
    • Vincent
    • Ordanze
    • Laraya
    • Emilia
    • Alyssa
    • Kenrick
    • Pamela
    • Meredith
    • Thelma

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this hack and have a question to ask. How do you recruit Linda, Katarina in chapter 1 ?  There is no talk command when my unit met Lynda or do i supposed to met Katarina first. Same thing happaned when i play PoR while ike met shinon at a chapter which he appear the second time. I want to re-recruit him but the talk option is no where so i have to kill him.

On 8/19/2017 at 9:17 PM, lonely spirit said:

I'm new to this hack and have a question to ask. How do you recruit Linda, Katarina in chapter 1 ?  There is no talk command when my unit met Lynda or do i supposed to met Katarina first. Same thing happaned when i play PoR while ike met shinon at a chapter which he appear the second time. I want to re-recruit him but the talk option is no where so i have to kill him.

You don't.  For Linda and Katarina, they join in Chapter 2.  You have to "kill" them in chapter 1, but in reality they will be captured and then join in the next chapter.  Same goes for the Wyvern Rider that appears in chapter 1 who also joins you in chapter 2.  For Shinon in POR, you first have to talk to him with Rolf and then defeat him with Ike.  He will rejoin in the next chapter.

Edited by XIII Hearts

• 2 weeks later...

I love this hack, i've almost beaten it in 3 days. Im at chapter 22 and almost all my characters are maxed. (I may have done a little arena abuse on the chapter with the arena because i felt like all of my units were behind, so i did it until i promoted my main 14 units.) I will have to sum up this hack with a special moment on chapter 21 with 2 words....

Spoiler

FEMALE HERO

Best thing i've ever seen. Any hack that has these will get a thumbs up from me. You don't see too many people throw them into hacks anymore and it's sad.

• 5 weeks later...

Do you get anything special for killing Rydell on his first appearence(The Dark Path)? Because It is possible, just did it. Screws me over trying to complete the rest of the map though.

Edited by Daz HD

Q: I bought something from the shop with Almer, how do I get the items back from him?

A: You'll need a preparations screen to do this, firstly. From there follow these steps:

1. Go to Trade.
  2. Select a character (preferably one with space for items) and select List.
  3. Find an item that says "Owner: Almer" and then select it.
  4. A trade screen will be brought up and then you can take the items off of him

It is written in the faq section of the main post, read the rest of the faq too, might be useful.

• 2 months later...

Picked this hack up and am currently at stage 14 (Reversed Fates), was curious about some late-game concerns and can't find a lot of details on the game in general.

-Are there incentives to keeping a lot of your stat boosters? Base FE7 had Lyn re-join in Eliwood/Hector story with a gem depending on your total money value at the end of her story. I noticed Marco re-joined with a Blue Gem, I wasn't sure if that was related though. Does/did anybody else have re-join items dependent on my money at the end of Val's mode? I want to use a number of them that I have stored now (Especially the strength rings, Nala and Layla are both sitting at base str 7 levels later...) , but I'm wary of missing something later if an event is tied to my current value.

-How many promotion items can I expect to find? I saw via a search of this thread that there's a shop that sells them later (Which stage, btw?), but will I be holding off promoting a lot of units until then? I play a slow turtle formation so Katarina and Clare are both level 20, and I only have the one Guiding Ring from stage 13 so far, with multiple other characters hitting levels 14-16 now and I'm getting concerned.

Otherwise, this has been fantastic so far and the writing has definitely been the highlight! I'm looking forward to making my way through the rest of the game, for sure.

Started this a long time ago (2 years it looks like lol) but wanted to let you know I finally got some time to finish this on hard!  Really enjoyed the the last level, the time limit really made me think about my turns and wasn't sure if I would make it until the very end.

Didn't really mind the Luna's, there's Iron Rune, and Alyssa basically maxes out her luck immediately meaning she can bait Luna's even if you don't have supports built.  Looking at what other people have posted it seems like my characters were pretty under leveled (20+5ish for the most part), not really sure why since I certainly fought everything, but still was perfectly adequate for the end.  Maybe I tried to use too many dudes.

Drake was my MVP (other than the generic dancer answer).  Hail our armored overlords.

I would kill for a boss conversation/support conversation guide, I know I could just level up the supports the old fashioned way but that's tedious. 

Thanks again for the hack!

Edited by Tbone

I started Requiem a few days ago and I'm loving this game.  I like it better than some of the official installments.  I was hoping to find out about the developers, especially those responsible for the story.  Are they planning to make more games?  I'd look forward to any Fire Emblem fan-game or any new game they make in the future.

• 1 month later...

i am using Myboy emulator, and only opening rom not the ups. Also i have used FE 7 rom file, don't have much idea about  the region

Edit: Thanks a lot for your help guys... I was finally able to find out the problem as i was using zip file to patch. I use my boy and it decompress the zip into .gba itself so i never really seemed to care about it. And also it was first time me trying to patch any rom
now i can play it finallly... so thanks again.

Edited by Tired Hawk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Greetings!

First of all, THANK YOU for all your hard work on this and KUDOS for a job well done!

This has to be one of my favorite FE experiences, ever.

I do understand were the criticism related to the map design comes from, and I have to agree to a degree with that. But I enjoyed the hack nonetheless.

The high points were the writing and the clever usage of the in-game engine. Like, having Andrei come out of the woods that one time or Ash moving outside the fortress into the snow and someone else moving next to him to reach him out. That was so cool to see the "narrative" more alive and not just slides with portraits an dialogue. Very high praise on that front, in my humble opinion.

Spoiler

Ending Spoilers:

Is Ash doomed? I supported Alicia through A rank and she said that maybe there was another way... is there?

If not, I understand the artistic decision.

Also, the ending commentaries right after Val's speech are somewhat off as they do not reflect the paired endings attained to the supports in all accounts.

I understand this may not be feasible but I just wanted to point that out.

Having said that, the dialogue was definitely the high note of the hack for me. Excellent characterization and development. Many interactions feel just right and believable, like I could picture that character saying those words. That is a big win for the writing team.

I'll keep my eyes out for anything else you guys do in the future. Once again, thank you so much for creating this hack. It clearly has a lot of love put into it and I had an awesome time playing through it.

Hey man, I love this hack by the way! The characters, story and classes were all brilliant! Thak you for making it!!

I had it on my old laptop which broke and I'm trying to download it again but I can't get it from the link you put up.

Is there another way to access the file?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Chukobenga
Fixed

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, CamusSuperFan said:

I've noticed a problem with the first two doors in chapter 23. I'm unable to open them even with door keys or lockpicks. Anyone know how to fix this?

You have to open them with switches on the map. Look for tiles of slightly different color inside the fortress, then put a unit on them.

Edited by Kruggov