Sacred Blaze

Fire Emblem: Requiem - V1.4 is up

Which characters do you like? (Not in terms of anything in particular)  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Allies

• Val
    • Andrei
    • Linda
    • Katarina
    • Keiran
    • Josie
    • Rayden
    • Marco
    • Kane
    • Isaac
    • Nella
    • Layla
    • Almer
    • Ash
    • Drake
    • Gemma
    • Clare
    • Alicia
    • Edward
    • Nala
    • Skye
    • Hawke
    • Jace
    • Vincent
    • Ordanze
    • Laraya
    • Emilia
    • Alyssa
    • Kenrick
    • Pamela
    • Meredith
    • Thelma

I got it! You just have to close the game and resume from the main menu. I used a save state, which could be why it didn't work for me. Thank god i fixed it!

6 hours ago, Spectraman said:

You just have to close the game and resume from the main menu.

Thank you very much, working for me as well now! :D

I'm new to this hack and have a question to ask. How do you recruit Linda, Katarina in chapter 1 ?  There is no talk command when my unit met Lynda or do i supposed to met Katarina first. Same thing happaned when i play PoR while ike met shinon at a chapter which he appear the second time. I want to re-recruit him but the talk option is no where so i have to kill him.

On 8/19/2017 at 9:17 PM, lonely spirit said:

I'm new to this hack and have a question to ask. How do you recruit Linda, Katarina in chapter 1 ?  There is no talk command when my unit met Lynda or do i supposed to met Katarina first. Same thing happaned when i play PoR while ike met shinon at a chapter which he appear the second time. I want to re-recruit him but the talk option is no where so i have to kill him.

You don't.  For Linda and Katarina, they join in Chapter 2.  You have to "kill" them in chapter 1, but in reality they will be captured and then join in the next chapter.  Same goes for the Wyvern Rider that appears in chapter 1 who also joins you in chapter 2.  For Shinon in POR, you first have to talk to him with Rolf and then defeat him with Ike.  He will rejoin in the next chapter.

Edited by XIII Hearts

I love this hack, i've almost beaten it in 3 days. Im at chapter 22 and almost all my characters are maxed. (I may have done a little arena abuse on the chapter with the arena because i felt like all of my units were behind, so i did it until i promoted my main 14 units.) I will have to sum up this hack with a special moment on chapter 21 with 2 words....

Spoiler

FEMALE HERO

Best thing i've ever seen. Any hack that has these will get a thumbs up from me. You don't see too many people throw them into hacks anymore and it's sad.

Do you get anything special for killing Rydell on his first appearence(The Dark Path)? Because It is possible, just did it. Screws me over trying to complete the rest of the map though.

Edited by Daz HD

Q: I bought something from the shop with Almer, how do I get the items back from him?

A: You'll need a preparations screen to do this, firstly. From there follow these steps:

1. Go to Trade.
  2. Select a character (preferably one with space for items) and select List.
  3. Find an item that says "Owner: Almer" and then select it.
  4. A trade screen will be brought up and then you can take the items off of him

It is written in the faq section of the main post, read the rest of the faq too, might be useful.

Help i can't patch because it's not a UPS file i really want to play this game but i'm struggling on  how to patch this game.

Nvm just found out how anyway i'm gonna enjoy this hack.

Edited by Maloshus46

Picked this hack up and am currently at stage 14 (Reversed Fates), was curious about some late-game concerns and can't find a lot of details on the game in general.

-Are there incentives to keeping a lot of your stat boosters? Base FE7 had Lyn re-join in Eliwood/Hector story with a gem depending on your total money value at the end of her story. I noticed Marco re-joined with a Blue Gem, I wasn't sure if that was related though. Does/did anybody else have re-join items dependent on my money at the end of Val's mode? I want to use a number of them that I have stored now (Especially the strength rings, Nala and Layla are both sitting at base str 7 levels later...) , but I'm wary of missing something later if an event is tied to my current value.

-How many promotion items can I expect to find? I saw via a search of this thread that there's a shop that sells them later (Which stage, btw?), but will I be holding off promoting a lot of units until then? I play a slow turtle formation so Katarina and Clare are both level 20, and I only have the one Guiding Ring from stage 13 so far, with multiple other characters hitting levels 14-16 now and I'm getting concerned.

Otherwise, this has been fantastic so far and the writing has definitely been the highlight! I'm looking forward to making my way through the rest of the game, for sure.

Started this a long time ago (2 years it looks like lol) but wanted to let you know I finally got some time to finish this on hard!  Really enjoyed the the last level, the time limit really made me think about my turns and wasn't sure if I would make it until the very end.

Didn't really mind the Luna's, there's Iron Rune, and Alyssa basically maxes out her luck immediately meaning she can bait Luna's even if you don't have supports built.  Looking at what other people have posted it seems like my characters were pretty under leveled (20+5ish for the most part), not really sure why since I certainly fought everything, but still was perfectly adequate for the end.  Maybe I tried to use too many dudes.

Drake was my MVP (other than the generic dancer answer).  Hail our armored overlords.

I would kill for a boss conversation/support conversation guide, I know I could just level up the supports the old fashioned way but that's tedious. 

Thanks again for the hack!

Edited by Tbone

I started Requiem a few days ago and I'm loving this game.  I like it better than some of the official installments.  I was hoping to find out about the developers, especially those responsible for the story.  Are they planning to make more games?  I'd look forward to any Fire Emblem fan-game or any new game they make in the future.

What emulator are you using, do you have the correct region for the rom file, and are you sure on your emulator you're opening the rom file not the UPS file?