Fates Spoilers

VincentASM

Everyone, I have a warning for those of you who want to avoid story spoilers : If you are usually on youtube and don't want any story spoilers I suggest you avoid this website 'cause even if you search for non-related fe fates videos, some story cutscenes may appear; and even if you don't watch them the titles already spoil you in some cases (that's what happened to me). Beware of youtube story spoilers!

Edited by amaicherii

Everyone, I have a warning for those of you who want to avoid story spoilers : If you are usually on youtube and don't want any story spoilers I suggest you avoid this website 'cause even if you search for non-related fe fates videos, some story cutscenes may appear; and even if you don't watch them the titles already spoil you in some cases (that's what happened to me). Beware of youtube story spoilers!

Ditto this, some people are super insensitive to spoilers and have no qualms about ruining things for other people. Your only chance to not spoil yourself IMO is to completely avoid searching anything related to Fire Emblem (or avoiding YouTube as a whole), sadly, or spoilers might pop-up even in the titles, without you trying. :\

Edited by Crimson Red

I've watched enough Awakening stuff in the past that I'm sure it'll pop up in the "recommended for you" section for me anyway, so I'm just flat out not using YT for now.

For me at least with a turned off add block and theater mode it'll generally push any suggested videos down below the add and screen. Not sure where else recommended vids would show up but it's something.

• 7 months later...