FEditor Animations for Fan Projects

Klokinator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The default necromancer animation has a problem. After it's attack this plays instead of the cape flowing animation after an attack

Whoop whoop

Reason it was broken was because it was a direct edit to an animation that used the cape flowing. Edited to use the FEditor hacked loop command instead of the baked in FE678 one.

Edited by Lisandra_brave

• 1 month later...

These are exactly what I'm looking for! However, is it just me or are there no unique critical animation frames for Sword, Axe, Bow or Magic attacks? It looks like crits with those weapon types would just be a normal attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished putting together the Footman, or Squire which I prefer.

AXRPmV7.png
Credit: RusselClark for the sprites, A Random Player for formatting into frames, and myself for scripting it.

Description: The Squire is much like the soldier, a generic unit that instead uses swords. As of now it has nothing to promote to except maybe hero? Worked with ranged swords and includes disarmed.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4y19h5d4wlxabad/Squire.rar

Edited by Kobazco

• 2 weeks later...

oDy9LX2.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90598329/newsoldier.zip

Credit: Alusq

Description: A less generic, better-animated soldier, more suitable for playable soldiers than the vanilla animation. I was going to wait to include this in a fancy showcase with a few other animations, but at the pace they're progressing at I would much rather just release them as I go. Map sprites are included.

Edited by Alusq

Credit: Alusq

Description: A less generic, better-animated soldier, more suitable for playable soldiers than the vanilla animation. I was going to wait to include this in a fancy showcase with a few other animations, but at the pace they're progressing at I would much rather just release them as I go. Map sprites are included.

You're teasin' us by skipping the download link.

• 2 weeks later...

Female Mage with Ponytail
generic%20face%20off.PNG
Credit: Lisandra Brave
Description: Mage with a ponytail, like Cath's from FE6.
Download

is there a problem with this one? i inserted it without a problem before making the appropriate changes and now it gives me some weird spasming spinning thing

Fixed the mistake and just repointed animations to mage(f)'s animations

Female Sage with Ponytail
ponytail%20sge%20in%20action.png
Credit: Lisandra Brave
Description: Sage with a ponytail, like Cath's from FE6.
Download

Haven't tested this one yet but i have my doubts about this one

Edited by Blitzzurger96

• 3 weeks later...

Download the baron sprite, navigate to the bow animation, delete the bow in your favorite image editor. Boom, done.

If they want it in FEditor form, last I checked (which was admittedly years ago), there's a bit of feditor work to do on both ends. Manageable, but not nothing.