FEditor Animations for Fan Projects

Klokinator

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha, it's so silly! Who would ever use this animation?!

Would add to the OP but still experiencing bugs ATM. Still gotta redo it at some point.

It's just some thing I did for laughs XD. It would be good for a Ragefest or something I guess. I also had the idea of a Warrior with a staff.

Do a berserker, with a really really tiny staff omg

That's a cool idea! I also have a berserker palette revision ready actually.

Examples_zpshdaqoatz.png

Credit: Blue Druid

Description: A berserker palette revision/fix. New colour, horns no longer have skin colour.

Download

Edited by Blue Druid

Nope, it is. Garret's palette shows him with white skin (for some silly reason, and with black trousers. I wasn't even thinking of Garett when I made the palette. I was just experimenting with palettes.

Hey, I'd like to share some animations but I have a question:

How do I make an animation display different palettes (red for enemies, blue fo allies...)?

Do you mean like generic palettes in-game?

Yes.

When I import an animation it always has the same pallete, I want to change that.

Err, that's not really the correct topic...?

The correct method is a 8x2 line of pixels like you see at the top right of this image:

0433009d56.png

Those pixels are for the palette. Um. I don't know a lot more beyond that, I just know it goes right to left, top to bottom. First one is usually the background, then skin color... then... I'm not sure.

Edit: If you do figure it out though, the right to left top to bottom order is useful when you use FErecolor and also BSPalette, the combo I always recommend for newbies. Easier and better than anything else currently out there.

Edited by Klokky-Kuuuun!

If you can't figure out palettes, maybe someone else can fix it for you!

Also, is it just me or is that photo not loading? Ah well, I'll just take another picture of it whenever I get around to the revamp, possibly even this week.

Edited by Klokky-Kuuuun!