Kamui's Cipher Card Artwork (Promoted version) and other siblings.

Awakener_

The more I look at the promoted female!Kamui's art, the more I'm reminded of Umi's final armor from Magic Knight Rayearth?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male Kamui looks pretty cool.

Hoshido Aqua looks like a little girl whereas the Nohr counterpart looks like a grown woman.

I don't know how to feel about Marx and Ryouma.

Poor, unlucky Harold!!

I don't dig how the Nohr cards (Marx and Camilla) are weaker than Hoshido cards (Ryuma and Sakura). Man the bias is strong with Hoshido :/ (I love both sides, but this ain't cool).

The Xander and Camilla cards are for their non-promoted classes, whereas Ryoma is a Trueblade card.

• 4 weeks later...

Where are Nohr Aqua's arms? F!Kamui looks so evil, I really like it! And Ryoma looks so awesome!

FeMU normally looks younger than MaMU, so it seems a bit ironic that the "younger" counterpart is darker.

Wow, Mamui looks really dashing, with his pose. The White Blood class even have a saumraiish vest, nice touch.

Femui looks like she is... wearing a dress for ball? Maybe it's the low quality.

Wow, Mamui looks really dashing, with his pose. The White Blood class even have a saumraiish vest, nice touch.

Femui looks like she is... wearing a dress for ball? Maybe it's the low quality.

It's a one-piece swimsuit with partial leggings. ...Yeah.

I... don't recall her Dark Blood class look like that ingame. Too much artistic license perhaps?

Actually, from the gameplay vids I've seen, that's exactly what F!Kamui's promotions look like.

Actually, from the gameplay vids I've seen, that's exactly what F!Kamui's promotions look like.

Her Hoshido promotion outfit is only slightly better. She's still wearing a leotard/battle panties, but at least she has a cape and this loincloth thing in the front. It's like whoever designed the outfits think that women are allergic to pants. I assure them we're not.

tumblr_nrkafjURzA1s4h01ko2_1280.jpg

What...what even is that pose?

She's clearly in the process of falling over, but is trying to make it look FIERCE.

tumblr_nrkafjURzA1s4h01ko2_1280.jpg

What...what even is that pose?

I actually think she looks ferocious, especially that left hand in a claw-like fashion.

Though how her lower body is positioned looks to be really painful. Especially if she is running as well.

You have one for White Blood Mamui?

I actually think she looks ferocious, especially that left hand in a claw-like fashion.

Though how her lower body is positioned looks to be really painful. Especially if she is running as well.

You have one for White Blood Mamui?

Her right knee is bent inwards while the left one is up in the air, all while having an impossible posture.

I'm thinking "painful" and "nigh physically impossible" rather than "fierce"; how would she even run like that? All I have to do is take a step backwards and wait for her to fall over.

Her right knee is bent inwards while the left one is up in the air, all while having an impossible posture.

I'm thinking "painful" and "nigh physically impossible" rather than "fierce"; how would she even run like that? All I have to do is take a step backwards and wait for her to fall over.

Not sure what they were trying to do there.

(Also, where did you find the picture?)

EDIT: Derp. Just checked the Cipher-0 section of the forums.

Edited by The DanMan

Weeeell, if she ran at you like that, you wouldn't be noticing those details. Especially if she screams at you and is holding her sword high and ready. Just saying. :sarcasm:

i wouldn't say that pose is impossible