Cipher Live Stream Discussion - Winter 2019 Livestream - 16 February!

aubergine

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micaiah on the Series 5 Booster Pack Image looks like she's drawn by Kita Senri.

Yeah we knew that already, they showed it a while ago.

Also every Cost1 and 4 for the MCs gets made by the original artist if possible, so everything is according to the usual.

Yeah we knew that already, they showed it a while ago.

Also every Cost1 and 4 for the MCs gets made by the original artist if possible, so everything is according to the usual.

Oh really, I didn't know that. I found that out just then.

Hey ! ^^

I uploaded all of my screenshots (taken from the livestream recorded) here: http://fire-emblem-cipher.e-monsite.com/blog/12-03-2016-livestream-cipher-serie-4.html

There is all of the new cards. Feel free to use these pictures.

PS: Ema & Shade confirmed 8D look at the bottom left.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/10/1457797138-012.png

Edited by Yaen

Hah, you got a lot of good shots that I missed, thanks. :D I'll probably use some of yours in the OP in addition to mine if you don't mind (or instead of some of mine for the instances where you had a nicer shot).

• 1 month later...

Cross-post from the Series 5 thread, the next NicoNico livestream has been announced and will be on Sunday, May 22nd at 20:00 JST, which is 13:00 CEST or 7:00 EDT. Ryota Kawade and Tsutomu Kitanishi are the only confirmed hosts for now, and the show will discuss both the upcoming Series 5 release and also the Cipher Caravan events this summer.

Like usual, I'll be around to screencap and summarize the show for posterity and for those who cannot watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Livestream starting in about 30min, I know that most people coming here must already know, but this is just a friendly reminder.

The previous livestream started pretty well with a signed card in the first pack opened. I'm curious to see if they'll announce or hint at future sets, can't remember if they did that during previous launch streams. Nevermind, special livestream and not a launch stream, so Cipher caravan and more set 5.

Edited by Avk

Yeah, no pack openings today, but we'll probably see a good few more cards from the set, and hopefully some looks at the new merch that will be available at the Caravan events. I'm also hoping for some more S7 art and maybe an announcement for what games are going to be in S8.

As usual, I'll be capping and summarizing.

Finally a stream where I'm not busy. Haven't watched one for ages : P

EDIT: Over capacity? How do I deal with that? o__o

EDIT2: Nvm, just refreshed.

Edited by VincentASM

幻影異聞録はいいぞ, stream starting well.

I'm hoping for a mobile hint...

Do you mean about Fire Emblem Mobile or them porting Cipher on Mobile ? Hearing about the first on a Cipher livestream before they introduce it seems unlikely, the second would be pretty cool, but I don't see them doing that for now.

幻影異聞録はいいぞ, stream starting well.

Do you mean about Fire Emblem Mobile or them porting Cipher on Mobile ? Hearing about the first on a Cipher livestream before they introduce it seems unlikely, the second would be pretty cool, but I don't see them doing that for now.

First, was hoping for a tease, nothing big.

Saw the Felicia and Flora promos, Set 5 is going to be so expensive promowise. Love Sigurd's sprite.

Rika Suzuki nailed Sigurd's art, so happy.

Edited by Draxal

They actually did announce set 7, can't say I was surprised at Rekka no Ken, after Binding Blade was announced, still pretty happy at that annoucement. I didn't know that set 6 was only Revelations/Conquest for Fates, so it makes sense that they follow with Revelations/Birthright.

I suppose Chrom is "officially" not considered a protagonist.

Japanese absurd humor doesn't fail to put me in a good mood (the section with Yang, or Kitanishi messing around).

The art shown was amazing as usual, especially for set 6.

Also a lot of side promotion for #FE.

Overall it was a very enjoyable livestream, like the previous ones, however I do enjoy the release livestreams more, as we get to see more cards (also to see Kozaki Yusuke sitting on top a tower of cushions).

For anyone who missed the livestream or just wants to see the highlights, here is my binder of caps from the show.

A few questions:

1) For anyone who watched and can understand Japanese better than me, the Flora and Felicia promos, how do you get them? I'm guessing they're being given away at the Caravan events based on when they appeared in the broadcast, but I don't know for sure.

2) What was the monster card they showed during the S6 section after Xander? It sounded like Kawade called it a "hydra", but I just got Fates 2 days ago and haven't gotten far enough to see that guy yet.

If there's anything else I missed that you think might be important, please add/correct me, so I can make sure to have accurate info when I put together the article for the front page!

In the meantime, here's my summary of events:

Hosts: Lynn (Azura's VA), Ryota Kawade (FE Cipher Producer and game designer/director for IS), and Tsutomu Kitanishi ("Outrealm Businessman" FE Cipher Co-Creator).

Talking about the Cipher Caravan events and showing off some things. Felicia & Flora shown - promo cards available at the events? Poster, Can Badges, Artbook, Binder, Playmats. Switch to a man browsing a card shop looking at available Cipher cards and products and learning how to play the game in a test match with a shop worker. Back in the studio, showing off some new Series 5 cards and some Series 6 art. We also got an official announcement for Series 7! It will feature cards from FE7 "Blazing Sword" as well as more characters from Fates: Revelation. Next stream will be June 18th!