Cipher Live Stream Discussion - Winter 2019 Livestream - 16 February!

aubergine

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My album of screenshots can be seen here, and here's a quick summary:

Hosts: Ryota Kawade, Young, Hibiki Yamamura (Rinea's VA)

Chat about Echoes for a bit, then they show off the ST Deck DLC: cosmetic items based on the four Cipher mascots. The S9 card showcase begins after, starting with Green, then Purple, then Red. We get to see many new cards, including SRs for Al, Alm, and Celica.

Discussion then turns to the Cipher collaboration DLC. Kawade, Young, and Hibiki read a short segment from the POV of the mascots like their Frontier columns, then they show off models for how each of the characters will look in game.

Discussion then turned to future sets. We get some art S10, which featured Thracia, Heroes, and Fates. We also get to see that Heroes cards will be colourless/symbol-less, as we get to look at the preview promo cards for Alphonse and Sharena, as well as the Promo Anna that will be available at Go! Go! Summer Tour!.

We also finally get an proper announcement for S11! It was feature Sacred Stones (finally!), FE Warriors, and also more cards for SoV.

Hope you all enjoy!

PS: Prerelease livestream will be on June 17th, as expected.

My album of screenshots can be seen here, and here's a quick summary:

Hosts: Ryota Kawade, Young, Hibiki Yamamura (Rinea's VA)

Chat about Echoes for a bit, then they show off the ST Deck DLC: cosmetic items based on the four Cipher mascots. The S9 card showcase begins after, starting with Green, then Purple, then Red. We get to see many new cards, including SRs for Al, Alm, and Celica.

Discussion then turns to the Cipher collaboration DLC. Kawade, Young, and Hibiki read a short segment from the POV of the mascots like their Frontier columns, then they show off models for how each of the characters will look in game.

Discussion then turned to future sets. We get some art S10, which featured Thracia, Heroes, and Fates. We also get to see that Heroes cards will be colourless/symbol-less, as we get to look at the preview promo cards for Alphonse and Sharena, as well as the Promo Anna that will be available at Go! Go! Summer Tour!.

We also finally get an proper announcement for S11! It was feature Sacred Stones (finally!), FE Warriors, and also more cards for SoV.

Hope you all enjoy!

PS: Prerelease livestream will be on June 17th, as expected.

I love how Gromell is getting a card. That was the real highlight of the rather underwhelming Green card showcase. 

Also, with Izana getting a card, every standard playable character in Fates now has a card. Time to work on the capturable bosses.  

• 3 weeks later...

Information about the S9 pre-release livestream has been updated on the official site! Ryota Kawade and Young will be joined by: Eri Suzuki (VA for Soleil in Fates and and Delthea and Emma in SoV), Juri Kimura (VA for Nyx and Musume in Fates and Yuzu in SoV), Katsuyuki Konishi (VA for Xander in Fates and Lando in Echoes) and Kotaro Kamada (artist for Cipher and the original Hasha no Tsurugi manga). It'll be in a little over 2 weeks on 17 June.

Edited by Kirie

• 3 weeks later...

The Cipher S9 Pre-Release livestream just concluded! A full album of my screencaps from the event can be seen here.

WARNING The album is very large (112 images) and some of the cards contain story spoilers for SoV. Consider yourself warned!

Highlights of the stream include a whole lot of signed and/or otherwise new cards from S9, new Thracia and Fates art for S10, and even a couple pieces of artwork for Sacred Stones in S11! Full summary is below.

Hosts: Ryota Kawade (Cipher Producer) and Young (IS)

Guests: Eri Suzuki (VA for Soleil, Delthea, and Emma), Juri Kimura (VA for Nyx, Musume, and Yuzu), Katsuyuki Konishi (VA for Xander and Lando) and Kotaro Kamada (artist for Cipher and Hasha no Tsurugi)

Kawade, Young, Juri, and Eri are all around at the start of the stream, and everything is decorated for the Cipher 2nd anniversary. They share a cake with Kawade's picture on it and there's a lot of opening banter. Kawade shows off the ST Deck, its contents and DLC, and then they also discuss the upcoming Cipher Character DLC in Echoes. Yamada also joins the stream, emerging from a giant package in the corner. He shows off some of his manga art.

Pack opening begins and the majority of the livestream follows discussion while packs are opened and Yamada draws in the corner. They show off some of the merch from the upcoming "Go! Go! Summer Tour!" in between cards. Many new cards are revealed, with a focus on signed and + cards. Delthea is revealed as the secret "+X" card for S11. They also show off small shots of promotion art from various Cipher artists intermittenly as well. At some point in the middle, they're joined by Katsuyuki Konishi who also helps in opening packs, and they all perform a live Frontier Column together, with Kawade filling in as Shade.

Towards the end of the stream, discussion turns to upcoming sets. The title for S10 is revealed to be Crossroads (yes, in English), and they show off some new Cipher art for Leif, Finn, Orson, Shigure and Azura, joined art of Velour and Selkie, and Alfonse. We also get a few pieces of art for S11 in December, specifically of Myrrh and Amelia from Sacred Stones.

Set release is this coming Thursday, 22 June! I hope you all are as excited as I am! :)

• 1 month later...

The Summer 2017 Livestream has been announced! It will air at the usual time on 19 August and feature Hibiku Yamamura (Rinea and Shade) as a guest once again.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hardin said:

They just announced on twitter that we're going to get our first preview of Series 12 tonight. Can't wait to see what's in store. 

Oooh, nice! I was expecting that anyway, since the timing is right, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

They also updated their guest list a little while back to announce that Hidari will be appearing as a guest in addition to Hibiku Yamamura.

Link to the stream is here for anyone who wants to watch live. It airs in about 4.5h from the time of this post.

Sadly I will be out of town during the stream at a family gathering so I will not be watching live and sharing caps right after. I will, however, timeshift and watch the stream later, probably Sunday during the day, so I can still share caps and info if no one else beats me to it.

They just went through a bunch of Thracia 776 cards, including Leif, Dancer Lara, Nanna, Safy, Delmud, Lifis, Sara, Halvan, Felgus, Mareeta and Dean.

Don't have time to edit all the pics, but here's Sara ^^

6qL47uR.jpg

Edited by VincentASM

Information that I gathered:

• Vincent already mentioned the Thracia characters.
  • New Fates cards include Siegbert, Shiro, Izana (promoted and unpromoted), and Iago. The Kanas and Hans are also shown.
  • Cost 2 cards for Alfonse and Sharena, cost 1 for Veronica.
  • Shigure's new cost 1 is dual-colored! It's both black and white. The SRs for the Kanas are also dual-colored.
  • Two new Cipher originals: a cleric and a knight. The cleric will receive colorless and dual-colored cards while the knight will receive colorless and yellow cards.
  • Series 11 will include The Sacred Stones, Echoes, and Warriors. Magvel's color is purple.
  • Artwork for Eirika, Ephraim, Innes, Joshua, Myrrh, Garcia, and a Bael.
  • Series 12 will feature the Radiance games, Awakening, and Genealogy.

I took pictures so I could post them if anyone wants.

21 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Can I ask for pictures of the Veronica card and new Cipher OCs?

Here's Veronica:

Spoiler

fullsizeoutput_18e.thumb.jpeg.b1b8db2427bca6b2e6c20941689b4413.jpeg

EDIT: Also I think they confirmed that the next livestream will be on September 16th.

Edited by Lightchao42

On 8/19/2017 at 3:57 PM, shadowofchaos said:

Hello, wallet.

I see it's time for you to experience pain again.

😉

Spoiler

Edited by Azz

2 minutes ago, Prince of Iris said:

For the record, the knight's name is believed to supposed to be Valjean, not Barjan.

Well with how ambiguious katakana is and how we as a community have been arguing about names for characters until recently (when heroes came out with localizations for nearly the entire cast barring generics) it's not surprising.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Information that I gathered:

• Vincent already mentioned the Thracia characters.
  • New Fates cards include Siegbert, Shiro, Izana (promoted and unpromoted), and Iago. The Kanas and Hans are also shown.
  • Cost 2 cards for Alfonse and Sharena, cost 1 for Veronica.
  • Shigure's new cost 1 is dual-colored! It's both black and white. The SRs for the Kanas are also dual-colored.
  • Two new Cipher originals: a cleric and a knight. The cleric will receive colorless and dual-colored cards while the knight will receive colorless and yellow cards.
  • Series 11 will include The Sacred Stones, Echoes, and Warriors. Magvel's color is purple.
  • Artwork for Eirika, Ephraim, Innes, Joshua, Myrrh, Garcia, and a Bael.
  • Series 12 will feature the Radiance games, Awakening, and Genealogy.

I took pictures so I could post them if anyone wants.

Iago please.

Valjean and Alice look great, I would love to have a nice HD version of Valjean in FE Switch. 

With the characters revealed today, we've officially passed 400 characters who have at least one card in the game. A pretty significant milestone considering that there are less than 200 playable characters left without cards.  

@Mox

DHl0ZJoU0AUZFCz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hardin said:

Valjean and Alice look great, I would love to have a nice HD version of Valjean in FE Switch. 

With the characters revealed today, we've officially passed 400 characters who have at least one card in the game. A pretty significant milestone considering that there are less than 200 playable characters left without cards.  

@Mox

DHl0ZJoU0AUZFCz.jpg

Thank you!  I have waited for an Iago card for so long.

Speaking of that, I would like to note that I will buy the Iago and Hans cards (un-promoted or promoted depending on what is available) off of somebody when the set is released if they're willing to sell to me.