Cipher Live Stream Discussion - Winter 2019 Livestream - 16 February!

aubergine

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

I loved how the presenters blatantly called her costume sexy. Although I have a feeling the Japanese "sexy" is a bit more tame compared to ours.

I think Lara is only going to be a R, so at least it's not SR(+) levels of breaking your wallet : P

Yeah, Lara seems to be an R, which matches the pattern of Dancer Rs from previous sets anyway. I'm ordering 4 boxes, so I should have plenty of spares for anyone interested. :p

Sad I missed the stream yesterday, but I had fun watching it again this morning. I always thought Hidari was a girl for some reason.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:31 AM, VincentASM said:

Although I have a feeling the Japanese "sexy" is a bit more tame compared to ours.

Simply because all of their absolutely kinky crap is all levels of weird beyond the initial "tame definition" :P

On 8/20/2017 at 2:31 AM, VincentASM said:

I loved how the presenters blatantly called her costume sexy. Although I have a feeling the Japanese "sexy" is a bit more tame compared to ours.

I think Lara is only going to be a R, so at least it's not SR(+) levels of breaking your wallet : P

Shouldn't be more than like.. 500 yen... probably?....

at least 100yen max 500 yen. I guess the problem lies more with shipping and stuff.

PS: Next livestream has indeed been confirmed for 16 September as expected. I will actually be around for that one live this time, unless something unexpected happens.

• 2 weeks later...

The Pre-Release livestream page was updated today with some guest info! In addition to Kawade and Young, we'll also be joined once again by Eri Suzuki (Soleil, Delthea, Emma) and new guest Atsumi Tanezaki (Faye)!

Another Livestream update has revealed that Yosuke Hayashi will be joining the pre-release livestream! He works with Koei Tecmo and is the producer of Fire Emblem Warriors. It's been revealed via the FE Warriors Japanese twitter that he'll be showing off some gameplay during the stream.

20 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Another Livestream update has revealed that Yosuke Hayashi will be joining the pre-release livestream! He works with Koei Tecmo and is the producer of Fire Emblem Warriors. It's been revealed via the FE Warriors Japanese twitter that he'll be showing off some gameplay during the stream.

Seems as if our fields crossed over haha.

Just now, Jedi said:

Seems as if our fields crossed over haha.

Now all too surprising seeing how Warriors is getting included in Cipher in S11 this December. :p We also had some Heroes people visit before, and got some news from that appearance. Should be exciting. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

And the livestream is over! You can check out my screencaps here.

Hosts & Guests: Ryota Kawade (Cipher Producer), Young (Intelligent System), Eri Suzuki (voice of Soleil, Delthea, and Emma), Atsumi Tanezaki (voice of Faye,) and Yosuke Hayashi (FE Warriors producer)

Kawade, Young, and Eri start things off. The opening segment was a bit of chatting while showing off recent FE-related merch, such as the Echoes OST, keychains, manga, etc. They then moved onto S10 and began opening some packs while also discussing upcoming events. Some new N/HN cards were revealed, along with an X (secret) card featuring shirtless Bruno.

Shortly after, they were joined by Atsumi. Some more card opening, then Eri and Atsumi played a quick game of Cipher while Kawade explained the rules. Afterwards they moved onto a Young segment where he played a Cipher match against another player. In between, we get some more cards here and there.

Yosuke Hayashi arrives and shows off some Warriors gameplay. According to people who are more knowledgable about Warriors than me, the only real bits of interest were showing Validar off in game (if only a bit) and also the inclusion of the Thief Staff. We also got to see some Warriors-related art for the coming S11, including Rowan, Lianna, Marth, and Lissa. This confirms that the Warriors cards will NOT just be OCs like the Heroes cards.

The end of the stream continued showing off new art for both S11 and S12. We also got confirmation that Cipher will have a booth at Comiket93 this December, and that they'll also host Cipher Sai again in March of 2018.

And that's a wrap! S10 releases next week on 21 September.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was some new artwork for Series 11 and 12, but the livestream also revealed that Series 13 will cover Shadow Dragon, Blazing Blade, and Heroes (though they didn't include any artwork).

Edited by Lightchao42

Livestream is over! You can check out all of my caps here. I'll update individual threads sometime later since I'm on vacation and with limited capabilities.

Highlights include many S11 cards (including signed joined-art SR+ for Ephraim and Eirika, signed Anna R+, confirmation of colourless cards for all Warriors cards, and a look at Twin Skills), some more S12 art and a title and release date, and also an S13 announcement (Shadow Dragon, FE7, and Heroes), Comiket promo art images, and a look at the new merch coming out this month.

Wow that Gorgon tho. Also the Lehran's Medallion shot is beautiful. I really hope we get a clearer shot of it eventually.

Also, it's quite interesting to see Eldigan as the MC for S12.

And finally more SD and Blazing Sword. Yuss.

Edited by Azz

I'm glad that Archanea is finally get more cards, it's been 2 very long years for them. 

Did anyone else notice that they forgot to remove Garcia's card number? He's B11-012HN. 

The S11 Pre-Release livestream is announced for 3rd December! MIchihiko Hagi (VA for Ike) will be joining once again. Further guests will likely be announced later.

Another guest announcement: Tsutomu Kitanishi will be returning for the pre-release livestream! If you've been watching livestreams for a while, you may remember Kitanishi hosting with Kawade before Young became a regular host.

• 2 weeks later...

Another lively livestream! Caps are here. Help with the parts I didn't understand would be appreciated if possible. I'll put the individual images into the various thread later.