Cipher Live Stream Discussion - Winter 2019 Livestream - 16 February!

aubergine

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you aren't watching, and don't want to wait for Kirie's report, you can follow kizuna.

I'm really glad that we have the members of the Black Fang, they are pretty memorable antagonists in my opinion.

Although I'm not sure why does Limstella have 50 support, morphs don't really look like teamplayers to me.

SR Lloyd, now that's interesting. Good to see some antagonists, though it doesn't feel complete without Jaffar/Nino/Legault (and maybe Brendan).

Not too keen on SR Saizou/Kagero, though. Shiro's fish is amazing.

Don't know if people want info from the stream, so my thoughts are in spoilers.

I missed it, but from the screencaps it seems Hasha no Tsurugi will be one of the games featured in Series 9.

Hasha no Tsurugi is a manga, not a game! They like to refer to them as titles as opposed to games for this reason, I imagine.

Unfortunately they didn't show off any illustrations from it for the TCG, but it is true that Hasha no Tsurugi will be joining Cipher in Series 9.

Oh yeah, silly me, just a spur of the moment thing. I was a proof-reader in the scanlation after all XD

I was watching the stream and took screenshots, but my connection died when they announced the clear files and Series 9. When I return home in a few hours, I'll post a report on the front page : )

Okey, question. (It's a Tagalog spelling for okay)

So we're definitely gonna be introduced to characters other than Tiena, Gant, and Alm, right?

How is project Naga gonna deal with their names?

Edited by Jayvee94

Okey, question. (It's a Tagalog spelling for okay)

So we're definitely gonna be introduced to characters other than Tiena, Gant, and Alm, right?

How is project Naga gonna deal with their names?

>implying that Project Naga handles anything beyond FE4/5

I swear to God the Ganz cards are the biggest cock tease in existence. Regardless, I'm happy with Gangrel and Aversa so far as well as Julius. The vertical Saizou and Kagerou cards are also gorgeous looking.

They did but there's confusion if they meant three different titles or three different colors.

Like how Set 4 was technically two different colors but three different titles. Hasha will be Elibe, there's no reason for it not to be, but maybe they get their #fe subfaction.

Edited by Draxal

I found weird dedicate like 30 cards (I don't remember exactly) to a Spin Off that doesn't exactly have a lot of characters.

Which characters would they use alongside Al, Gant and Tina?

I found weird dedicate like 30 cards (I don't remember exactly) to a Spin Off that doesn't exactly have a lot of characters.

Which characters would they use alongside Al, Gant and Tina?

We don't know if it will have 30 cards. It's vague enough, as far as I can tell, that the set could actually be "Binding Blade again with some spin-off guest cards", along with another faction. The "three titles" in this case could be Binding Blade, Hasha no Tsurugi, and Sacred Stones/Gaiden/Fates again/Codename S.T.E.A.M./whatever.

Edited by Lightchao42

There's no doubt in my mind that the purple cards in series will 9 will be a blend of manga characters and FE6 characters. But there's still a few manga characters they can add beyond the main trio, like Kilmar, it wouldn't be a Cipher release without an edgy SR swordmaster.

Just finished watching the livestream myself right now. I'm certainly getting good use out of my premium membership. :P The new cards are all looking amazing, and Hasha no Tsurugi getting a set is also pretty cool; I'll have to read the manga now when I have a chance! >.>

The next livestream, a prerelease stream for S7, will be (as expected) the Saturday before release on December 3rd.

I will work on getting livestream images added for the various set threads throughout the week.

Edited by Kirie

• 2 weeks later...

A combination of twitter posts and official page updates has given us some more information about guests and hosts for the upcoming pre-release livestream on December 3rd! Eri Suzuki (Soleil's Japanese VA) has been added to the site as a host, and a twitter post confirms that they will be joined by Hidenori Takahashi (Odin/Owain's Japanese VA) and Hagi Michihiko (Ike's Japanese VA).

EDIT: Awakening and Fates composer Rei Kondoh will also have a guest appearance.

Edited by Kirie

A combination of twitter posts and official page updates has given us some more information about guests and hosts for the upcoming pre-release livestream on December 3rd! Eri Suzuki (Soleil's Japanese VA) has been added to the site as a host, and a twitter post confirms that they will be joined by Hidenori Takahashi (Odin/Owain's Japanese VA) and Hagi Michihiko (Ike's Japanese VA).

EDIT: Awakening and Fates composer Rei Kondoh will also have a guest appearance.

HAI! TEN! KUU!

Rei Kondoh is a male or female name?