[FE11] Shadow Dragon H5 Draft

Gradivus.

Took some of the H5 adaptations from an old draft that Integ hosted.

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Generics will be drafted at the same time as character units. 21 units will remain undrafted.
3. Marth, Jagen, Gotoh/Nagi, Xane, Wrys, Jeorge and Rickard are free for everyone.
4. Each player may pick one of Jake and Beck seperately from the drafting phase.
5. Caeda / Shiida is free for use until Chapter 12x and counts as undrafted for everyone later.
6. The game will be played on Hard 5.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: move, buy or sell things, visit houses, meatshield, recruit units, trade and use map saves.
2. Forging is allowed up to +3 Mt, +15 Hit, +9 Crt and -3 Wt.
3. Gaidens are optional and not counted for the final turncount up to 20 turns, with penalties being counted seperately.
4. The Warp staff and the online shop are strictly banned.
5. Totally unreliable earlygame bosskills are fair game.

Extra:
1. Chapter 19 must not be cleared before turn 5.
2. Ogma is allowed to attack the bosses of chapters 2 and 3.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units doing anything not allowed by the rules results in a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Teams:
Skellow: Abel, Draug, Sedgar, Merric, Athena, Horace, Roshea, Etzel, Trim/Ossa, Elice, Julius/Merenta, Aurelius/Kofinas, Vladek/Kyfnos, Hendexa/Voras + Jake - 169 turns
KP 2010: Cain, Bord, Cord, Darros, Julian, Lena, Catria, Linde, Maria, Penvo/Athos, Hepto/Foloi, Wieklin/Lyrkia, Dua/Ida, Dexa/Divri, Lucer/Gramos + Jake
Gradivus.: Hardin, Wolf, Castor, Navarre, Roger, Matthis, Vyland, Boah, Ymir, Auffle/Chasia, Lorenz, Duadexa/Movri, Unil/Zas, Naunu/Kalon, Owend/Delos + Jake - 160 turns
momogeek2141: Ogma, Barst, Gordin, Wendell, Minerva, Palla, Midia, Tiki, Astram, Arran, Xestu/Kerkis, Wymp/Dirfys, Quatro/Aenos, Octu/Giona, Laim/Verno + Jake

[spoiler=Remaining units]Bantu
Caesar
Radd
Maria
Dolph
Macellan
Tomas

Samson
Est
Rejek / Ithome
Wladis / Lakmos
Jeffers / Othrys
Augustus / Parnon
Jiminez / Pelion
Antony / Pindus
Pinkley / Skarpa
Lever / Cynthus
Justinian / Kypariss
Sawyer / Cholomon

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also not in, but can a player choose to draft a generic instead of tomas or macellan or some other terrible unit? They might actually be better.

Edited by General Horace

Actually this needs more participants, if they end up playing or not haha, since it might not fill otherwise. Can always pass the playthrough to someone else if they're interested.

As for the generics thing, I took it this way since that's how it was in Integ's draft. Putting them into one pool sounds like a good idea though. Do you think it's better to limit the units per player beyond the drafting pool (would add up to 21 units staying undrafted) or just get all units drafted (until less than 4 units remain)? Since I think the latter might result in having a bit too many units, even if it's just about generics.

Edited by Gradivus.

Just changed it to 21 units remaining undrafted, with all units being drafted at the same time (aside from Ballistae).

I'm mostly scare of ch 1-3, since I had trouble with that on vanilla H5. Then there's Hyman...

Screw it. YOLO, I'll just rage quit if I can't proceed.

Edited by momogeek2141

True, I think it's fair to allow Ogma to attack the C2 and C3 bosses just to make things more fair. He wouldn't be free against mooks, but may attack Hyman/Reynard and Gomer. Anyone opposed to that?

Edited by Gradivus.

True, I think it's fair to allow Ogma to attack the C2 and C3 bosses just to make things more fair. He wouldn't be free against mooks, but may attack Hyman/Reynard and Gomer. Anyone opposed to that?

You're Jesus on Earth

Wolf (I actually had edited that in the last post but figured it gets overlooked less easily this way)

Edited by Gradivus.