• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was nearly done.

Then I remembered about the kids.

Also, what the heck is this?!

Careless [sophie]

When user triggers the battle and their attack connects with the enemy, enemy's Defence -3 and enemy's clothes get torn

I thought I was nearly done.

Then I remembered about the kids.

Also, what the heck is this?!

In the weapons' thread, Icy Toast posted weapons with a similar effect.

It seems to be exactly what's on the title.

Actually, I think it may be different than expected.

It only covers skills that only occur during the duration of the battle.

My matching the keywords, these are the skills that it seems to work with:

Missed this before. This is actually pretty interesting.

Also surprising since I was certain it was about proc skills xD

Compared to how it was first understood, this seems less situational (in terms of getting a partner who has a skill that works with it)

Also, still hoping "torn clothes" refers to that visual effect about destroyed armor and nothing worse...

Personal skills finally done!

Now I can finally sleep tonight XD

If you notice any errors, let me know. Some of the wording of the skills is a bit vague, so I had to use my intuition based on the skill name, the character, etc.

GAH. I swear they should have made Silas the bisexual option for the Avatar!

I mean even his personal skill REVOLVES around the avatar. Holy moly.

So do Gunther's, Felicia's, and Jakob's. In fact, it would have made sense for Felicia and Jakob to be the bisexual options, as they follow Corrin on both paths and grew up knowing and caring for Corrin.

And his daughter like to strip people naked just like Kamui.

But yeah, I fully agree.

He's the perfect option.

And his daughter like to strip people naked just like Kamui.

But yeah, I fully agree.

He's the perfect option.

Oh well, I'll have to settle for sexy, sadist, eyepatch man. Better than nothing! ehehe...

Anyway. Ophelia's and Odin's personal skills are actually quite useful! I'd rank those skills as top tier, since they are free critical bonuses without a complicated clause. Stack that with a forged, high critical tome and you're set. The other personal skills are, well, very situational. Deere's skill is rather useless since it only works in the 'My Castle' map, ahaha.

Kanna's skill is really good as well. I know he/she is going to be the best unit in the game like Morgan. unfortunately, ugghhh

Then again, I should get the game and actually test the skills.

[spoiler=Ophelia]I assume she's Odin's daughter since she wears yellow, has the same class as Odin, and has a similar personal skill?

Edited by Leif

Oh well, I'll have to settle for sexy, sadist, eyepatch man. Better than nothing! ehehe...

Anyway. Ophelia's and Odin's personal skills are actually quite useful! I'd rank those skills as top tier, since they are free critical bonuses without a complicated clause. Stack that with a forged, high critical tome and you're set. The other personal skills are, well, very situational. Deere's skill is rather useless since it only works in the 'My Castle' map, ahaha.

Kanna's skill is really good as well. I know he/she is going to be the best unit in the game like Morgan. unfortunately, ugghhh

Then again, I should get the game and actually test the skills.

[spoiler=Ophelia]I assume she's Odin's daughter since she wears yellow, has the same class as Odin, and has a similar personal skill?

About the spoiler : Indeed.

Flora's skill is also pretty awesome, while quite situational.

Taking a look at both the class skills and personal skills, there are a LOT that only activate when the user initiates the battle, and some of those effects are hardly trivial. I'd like to think this is a deliberate attempt on IS' part to increase the importance of the player phase, especially if enemies on higher difficulties get access to these skills as well. Though things like Sol still exist in all its former glory so not yet sure how significantly this will affect the gameplay balance.

^ there is no rescue. There is a skill called rescue but it just makes an adjacent ally your support unit.

Oh, so this is like Pair Up but reversed? Because normally when a unit selects Pair Up, they become the support unit.

That is my interpretation of the text, seems good for well rescuing, plus it helps with positioning as well (since i assume the unit is pulled into your sqaure) since rescue staves were the only way to move a unit that has already moved and they might be more expensive and have limited gold now. I like the options for positioning in general, what with shove, substitute cut trough, ect.

Edited by goodperson707

Some of the childrens' skills seem underwhelming. Mainly the "wait and stat boost" ones, I like my attack phase. I was going to say the same about the ones that heal fixed amount of HP, but then remembered how little 10% or even 20% of max HP actually is. Especially in this game.

In general, the royal siblings on both sides seem to be among the winners as far as personal skills go.

Wyverns shoving is pretty weird

Also, why the heck is Soleil not a/the female gay option with a skill called Girl Lover?

Personal skills finally done!

Now I can finally sleep tonight XD

If you notice any errors, let me know. Some of the wording of the skills is a bit vague, so I had to use my intuition based on the skill name, the character, etc.

For the Hoshido page, Silas appears on both the shared and exclusive lists.

Crimson and Yuugiri are both available in Hoshido route. I don't know whether they're exclusives or shared.