Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be spoiling myself so hard on these actions.

Everyone must live!

Suzukaze was my first husbando choice, no way I'm going to let him die :(

Everyone must live!

I feel the same way XD

Also, while I'm fine with the pairings considering

the whole not actually related thing

I'm semi-hoping all the "sister"/"brother" addressing in S supports will be edited out when it comes over :(

I think I just saw a 1-2 range bow. If so, that's a big change.

First a dual wielding sword, and now a 1-2 range bow? Granted, this isn't the first time we've had a 1-2 ranged bow in FE but I'm liking this a lot.

I'm still not for the Nohr pairings because you still go your whole life thinking of them as your sibling... Like, if you went your whole life thinking of someone as your brother/sister, and then when you're 18 or whatever, and you find out you're blood related? So you're suddenly ok with marrying them? And having sex? Even though you seriously went your whole life thinking of them as your brother/sister?

Idk. To each their own.

Alright, so I combined everything I was able to translate so far into one post for your convenience. I'm unable to translate the remaining 3 passages right now though, sorry.

Thanks for all your hard work, that stuff is pretty interesting so far. :)

Suzukaze was my first husbando choice, no way I'm going to let him die :(

Everyone must live!

By the way, is anything actually known already on these actions you have to take in order to save your characters?

I'm still not for the Nohr pairings because you still go your whole life thinking of them as your sibling... Like, if you went your whole life thinking of someone as your brother/sister, and then when you're 18 or whatever, and you find out you're blood related? So you're suddenly ok with marrying them? And having sex? Even though you seriously went your whole life thinking of them as your brother/sister?

Idk. To each their own.

I don't know, couldn't that also be applied to childhood friends who grew up together and then fall in love? Which is pretty common in anime/manga I'd say... But yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Man. A best case scenario for censorship could be release Conquest uncensored and rated M and Birthright as watered down T version. And then Conquest could have uncensored Hoshido and third route DLC. And Birthright could have censored Nohr and third route DLC. Nintendo would never put that much time, money, and effort into the translation tho. So, it'll never happen. :(
My main problem with censorship is I feel like I have an incomplete game. Like I honestly play all 3DS games with the 3D on all the time because I feel like playing with 3D off will give me an "incomplete experience".

Have we got any of Leon's supports translated? Am definitely interested to see his personality.

I don't think so. His FEamie lines indicate a more passive/submissive personality, kinda quite, wants to come as cool?

I'm on my phone but if anyone wants to post a link or something

I don't think so. His FEamie lines indicate a more passive/submissive personality, kinda quite, wants to come as cool?

I'm on my phone but if anyone wants to post a link or something

He basically goes all-out dere dere, haha.

Edited by Izzy

I bet the 1-2 range bows can't double, though. Also, for those who saw the Game Explain Class Roll video a few pages back, did you notice the renamed White Blood class that had a Japanese name and next level strats (Higher than White Blood's)?

Edit: What was the Lance & Bow class in the pre-Ch.20 Encounter? The one where he got Cipher Marth and Lucy?

Edited by JothTheConqueror

So. I can't quote for some reason, probably because this is my first post, but @Xanderfells

I actually came up with the "made the Ouija board" one! I feel special.

Anyways, I've basically been one of the 200 or so lurkers watching this thread for days. I still don't like how I can't quote. Sobsob.

*goes back to lurking*

I started the tag #BlameTakumi on twitter and I was about the third person to start it on the twitch stream :D