Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, happy birthday, Leon! (There better be fanart of your support with Takumi soon.)

And secondly, it will probably be 8-4 doing the localization (same as Awakening), not NOA. Really, if they don't pull a Henry, Chrom/Sumia support butchering, or increase the bitchiness of a certain female redhead mercenary, it should be good.

Edited by The DanMan

Kinu/Kamui supports

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL

C Support

Kinu: Muuuu...! (TL: Japanese sound of dissatisfaction)
Kamui: Kinu? What's wrong?
Kinu: Muuuuuu Intensifies....!!!!
Kamui: Why are you pouting like that?
Kinu: Hey, Kamui! Why?
Kamui: 'Why'...?
Kinu: In that last battle, you stopped me from finishing off that enemy! Why? I could have taken him!
Kamui: Oh, that...
Kinu: Yeah, so why'd you stop me!?
Kamui: The enemy you wanted to kill... was already in a critical condition. There's no way he could fight anymore. So I judged it wasn't necessary to end his life, and stopped you.
Kinu: ...! Y'know, that guy intended to kill us from the start! Even if he was that badly hurt, so what? If he heals, all he's going to do is come back and try to kill us again! And fighting is fun! Killing him would have been three birds with one stone, y'know?
Kamui: I see. Is that your true feelings?
Kinu: Yeah, they are!

Kamui: I see. That's... troubling.

B Support

Kinu: Kamui! Kamui!
Kamui: Kinu? What's that in your mouth?
Kinu: Shishishi! (TL note: Proud fox girl laughter)
This is a bird I caught a little while ago. It's really good. The meat is plump and tender. Do you want to eat with me later? Oh, I love poultry!
Kamui: Really?
Kinu: Yeah! The meat is low in fat, so I can eat as much as I want.
Kamui: I don't think you have to worry about getting fat, Kinu. Why hunt though? We have plenty of supplies.
Kinu: Oh, I love hunting. There's nothing better than catching your food yourself, then sharing it with your friends.
Kamui: I see... Kinu, when you hunt, how many birds do you kill?
Kinu: Hmmm? Oh, normally just one at a time. If you catch too many, then the meat will spoil before you can eat it. And a dead bird can't breed and make more birds, and that's a double waste. So Dad told me to never catch more than I can eat. Otherwise, you upset the balance.
Kamui: As expected of Nishiki. Well, let's see then...
Kinu: Hmm, what it is it?
Kamui: Kinu, do you remember before? When I told you not to kill that enemy soldier?
Kinu: Of course~
Kamui: I believe that there is a balance in all things. We are at war, so we cannot hesitate in battle. But at the same time, we cannot allow ourselves to forget that it is people that we are fighting. We cannot indulge our bloodlust more than necessary. That is why I ask you to consider if killing is truly necessary.
Kinu: Hmm...
Kamui: If I eat too much meat, then I become fat. I allow myself to gorge on blood, then I am nothing more than a butcher. There must be balance.
Kinu: ...I get it. Alright, I'll give it some thought. In the meantime though, let's eat this chicken!

Kamui: ...Well, it's a start.

A Support

Kinu: Kamui-san~ Kamui-san~
Kamui: Kinu, is everything alright?
Kinu: In the fight a little while ago, were you watching me? How was I? Did I do well!?
Kamui: Yeah, I was watching. When the enemy had surrendered, or were critically injured, you didn't finish them off. I'm proud of you.
Kinu: Oh~ Ohohoho~! I've been praised! I've been praised!
Kamui: But are you fine with this?
Kinu:... To be honest, I really want to kill them. Fighting is really fun. But more than that, I want to be praised by Kamui, y'know?
Kamui: I see. Well, please endure it, Kinu. As long as you do, I'll praise you as much as you want *pet pet get's bowled over by giant fox* ...Woah, Kinu!?
Kinu: This isn't enough. Praise me more, Kamui. I'll do even better, so praise me lots!

Kamui: Ahahaha. Well, I guess it's like Kinu to be pure-hearted and honest. Sure, from now on I'll pet you as much as you want.

S Support

Kinu: Kamui-san~ Oh, Kamui-san~
Kamui: Is that you Kinu? What is it?
Kinu: Well, in that last battle, I didn't kill anyone at all. Aaaaaand... here's a big, plump turkey for everyone! What I'm getting at here is, I want to be praised now!
Kamui: Woah, that's fine, but give me a bit of space...!
Kinu: Ehehehe~ rub~ rub~
Kamui: Kinu, please!
Kinu: Eh? Kamui...?
Kamui: Ah... No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you away so suddenly.
Kinu: Is... is it possible that you dislike me, Kamui?
Kamui: Absolutely not! There's no way I could dislike you!
Kinu: Then why don't you want to pet me...?
Kamui: That's... well... It's...it's because you're so cute.
Kinu: Oh?
Kamui: You're a very beautiful girl, and when you approach me so wholeheartedly, I can't help but be aware of it. When you ask me to pet you, my heart starts to speed up, and I don't know what to do...
Kinu: So what you're saying is...
Kamui: Yeah. I love you. I... do you know what I mean by that?
Kinu: I... I know! It's when a a guy and a girl swear to be together forever, right? With only the two of them? Like mother and father? I was born from their love, right?
Kamui: Yeah, that's right.
Kinu: I see. Then, I love Kamui.
Kamui: Kinu...
Kinu: I don' t want anyone else to have your attention! I want to be close to you! I want to be the one you praise more than anyone else!
Kamui: Then...
Kinu: Yeah, let's be together forever. Always... And, at some point in the future, will you call me cute again?

Kamui: Of course! Yeah, let's face the future together, Kinu! Thank you!

Kinu/Kamui supports

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL

C Support

Kinu: Muuuu...! (TL: Japanese sound of dissatisfaction)
Kamui: Kinu? What's wrong?
Kinu: Muuuuuu Intensifies....!!!!
Kamui: Why are you pouting like that?
Kinu: Hey, Kamui! Why?
Kamui: 'Why'...?
Kinu: In that last battle, you stopped me from finishing off that enemy! Why? I could have taken him!
Kamui: Oh, that...
Kinu: Yeah, so why'd you stop me!?
Kamui: The enemy you wanted to kill... was already in a critical condition. There's no way he could fight anymore. So I judged it wasn't necessary to end his life, and stopped you.
Kinu: ...! Y'know, that guy intended to kill us from the start! Even if he was that badly hurt, so what? If he heals, all he's going to do is come back and try to kill us again! And fighting is fun! Killing him would have been three birds with one stone, y'know?
Kamui: I see. Is that your true feelings?
Kinu: Yeah, they are!

Kamui: I see. That's... troubling.

B Support

Kinu: Kamui! Kamui!
Kamui: Kinu? What's that in your mouth?
Kinu: Shishishi! (TL note: Proud fox girl laughter)
This is a bird I caught a little while ago. It's really good. The meat is plump and tender. Do you want to eat with me later? Oh, I love poultry!
Kamui: Really?
Kinu: Yeah! The meat is low in fat, so I can eat as much as I want.
Kamui: I don't think you have to worry about getting fat, Kinu. Why hunt though? We have plenty of supplies.
Kinu: Oh, I love hunting. There's nothing better than catching your food yourself, then sharing it with your friends.
Kamui: I see... Kinu, when you hunt, how many birds do you kill?
Kinu: Hmmm? Oh, normally just one at a time. If you catch too many, then the meat will spoil before you can eat it. And a dead bird can't breed and make more birds, and that's a double waste. So Dad told me to never catch more than I can eat. Otherwise, you upset the balance.
Kamui: As expected of Nishiki. Well, let's see then...
Kinu: Hmm, what it is it?
Kamui: Kinu, do you remember before? When I told you not to kill that enemy soldier?
Kinu: Of course~
Kamui: I believe that there is a balance in all things. We are at war, so we cannot hesitate in battle. But at the same time, we cannot allow ourselves to forget that it is people that we are fighting. We cannot indulge our bloodlust more than necessary. That is why I ask you to consider if killing is truly necessary.
Kinu: Hmm...
Kamui: If I eat too much meat, then I become fat. I allow myself to gorge on blood, then I am nothing more than a butcher. There must be balance.
Kinu: ...I get it. Alright, I'll give it some thought. In the meantime though, let's eat this chicken!

Kamui: ...Well, it's a start.

A Support

Kinu: Kamui-san~ Kamui-san~
Kamui: Kinu, is everything alright?
Kinu: In the fight a little while ago, were you watching me? How was I? Did I do well!?
Kamui: Yeah, I was watching. When the enemy had surrendered, or were critically injured, you didn't finish them off. I'm proud of you.
Kinu: Oh~ Ohohoho~! I've been praised! I've been praised!
Kamui: But are you fine with this?
Kinu:... To be honest, I really want to kill them. Fighting is really fun. But more than that, I want to be praised by Kamui, y'know?
Kamui: I see. Well, please endure it, Kinu. As long as you do, I'll praise you as much as you want *pet pet get's bowled over by giant fox* ...Woah, Kinu!?
Kinu: This isn't enough. Praise me more, Kamui. I'll do even better, so praise me lots!

Kamui: Ahahaha. Well, I guess it's like Kinu to be pure-hearted and honest. Sure, from now on I'll pet you as much as you want.

S Support

Kinu: Kamui-san~ Oh, Kamui-san~
Kamui: Is that you Kinu? What is it?
Kinu: Well, in that last battle, I didn't kill anyone at all. Aaaaaand... here's a big, plump turkey for everyone! What I'm getting at here is, I want to be praised now!
Kamui: Woah, that's fine, but give me a bit of space...!
Kinu: Ehehehe~ rub~ rub~
Kamui: Kinu, please!
Kinu: Eh? Kamui...?
Kamui: Ah... No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you away so suddenly.
Kinu: Is... is it possible that you dislike me, Kamui?
Kamui: Absolutely not! There's no way I could dislike you!
Kinu: Then why don't you want to pet me...?
Kamui: That's... well... It's...it's because you're so cute.
Kinu: Oh?
Kamui: You're a very beautiful girl, and when you approach me so wholeheartedly, I can't help but be aware of it. When you ask me to pet you, my heart starts to speed up, and I don't know what to do...
Kinu: So what you're saying is...
Kamui: Yeah. I love you. I... do you know what I mean by that?
Kinu: I... I know! It's when a a guy and a girl swear to be together forever, right? With only the two of them? Like mother and father? I was born from their love, right?
Kamui: Yeah, that's right.
Kinu: I see. Then, I love Kamui.
Kamui: Kinu...
Kinu: I don' t want anyone else to have your attention! I want to be close to you! I want to be the one you praise more than anyone else!
Kamui: Then...
Kinu: Yeah, let's be together forever. Always... And, at some point in the future, will you call me cute again?

Kamui: Of course! Yeah, let's face the future together, Kinu! Thank you!

In the last sentence of their S-support I literally read "lets facerub the future together"

First of all, happy birthday, Leon! (There better be fanart of your support with Takumi soon.)

And secondly, it will probably be 8-4 doing the localization (same as Awakening), not NOA. Really, if they don't pull a Henry, Chrom/Sumia support butchering, or increase the bitchiness of a certain female redhead mercenary, it should be good.

Treehouse confirmed they were doing the translation during their demo of Fate.

If Treehouse doing it - does the chance of censorship increase much more?

Please no... Just give an uncensored, M rating already T__T

I can't imagine if they simply censored most of the content and we'll have much laughstock.

Or what if the Amie feature got completely cut off?

And as a filler, have some father-son moment!

Here is Leon/M!Kanna's support conversation rank A : http://pastebin.com/EfJ81Vz3

If you guys have some corrections, please tell me >_>

The guys who did the latest Kid Icarus game.

And you guys do not play games other than Fire Emblem or something, because nothing in this game warrants an M. The following games are rated T on the 3DS and are far worse at violence/actual blood/child murdering/fanservice/etc.:

-Xenoblade Chronicles 3d

-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker

-Bravely Default

-Senran Kagura BURST

-Project X Zone

-Dead or Alive Dimensions

And you guys do not play games other than Fire Emblem or something, because nothing in this game warrants an M. The following games are rated T on the 3DS and are far worse at violence/actual blood/child murdering/fanservice/etc.:

-Xenoblade Chronicles 3d

-Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker

-Bravely Default

-Senran Kagura BURST

-Project X Zone

-Dead or Alive Dimensions

Whoa

I've actually been wanting to play Devil Survivor 2 and Senran Kagura BURST

Edited by Inusitatior

I've played Kid Icarus Uprising and I thought the translation was really good with what was in the Japanese script :o The dialogue and script was great and very funny. Heck, Pit even made a joke about taking off his pants in the hot spring for the English release.

And there was also a character in that game who had a rather large chest and she wasn't censored at all so I don't think we have to worry about Camilla being censored.

lol IKR

So does that mean...

there is still hope we get all the content with little to no censoring with T rating?!

Or did they butcher (a.k.a censor) major content from Senran Kagura BURST?

So does that mean...

there is still hope we get all the content with little to no censoring with T rating?!

Or did they butcher (a.k.a censor) major content from Senran Kagura BURST?

I doubt they censored much of senran kagura. That game lives of Fan service.

They apparently only removed character ages. read online only, can't confirm.