ROM Hack and Fan Game Directory

ghast

Hello, this is my first time EVER posting in serenes forest and its because I need help to install ROM hacks because I just downloaded the Dream of Five V4 and The last promise hacks but I have no idea what I have to do with them. Can someone please help me like with a guide or something like that???

We've got a tutorial for that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to point out that GhebSaga is unfinished. It only has up to Test 29(i.e. Chapter 23, Aitos made the Gaiden chapters numbered) edited, though if I'm not mistaken, the rest of the game is playable, it just isn't edited. And Hector Mode hasn't been edited at all, as far as I know.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not just you. I checked on my computer and two different browsers, and was having the same problem. I'm assuming some links got broken, or the original fourm posts didn't transfer in the upgrade (they worked just fine before then). I also posted on the feedback topic, so hopefully someone will take care of this problem.

Yep...the links to the hacks aren't working properly. They link back to the same page you're on. Must be because of the site's update. You might have to re-link them again...(till then, gonna have to Manually look them up).

Yes, I was able to confirm that the links are working properly because the old forum posts that they were on have not transferred over to the new upgrade yet. Unfortunately, that won't happen for a while, or so I've heard. But manually searching for them using a search engine still works.

Maybe someone could put a notice up saying that the links currently don't work, but searching for this site and a hack's name brings up the page properly. At least until the pages are fixed...

Hello, I am new in the forum and I am looking for the game   Fire Emblem Sword Of Heaven And Earth. 

There is a video on youtube that shows the game.

I talked with the youtuber but he doesn't know where I can get he game

Does anyone knows where I can download this game?

I didnt find it.

psstwedon'thaveFE7if

youknowthathackwithoverinflatedHPandstolenartwork?

yeahthatone

Atleast now it's slightly easier to find all of the Fire Emblem hacks now. 

Welp, guess I'll grab some popcorn and have a library of FE6, 7, and 8 ROM hacks to play. 

Edited by LightingChaos
typo

So I recently tried to apply the Tony Mode Patch to FE6 using the UPS Patcher and it didn't work. I've tried both the Clean Rom and a ROM with a translation patch I got a while ago (don't remember where from exactly).

Can anybody direct me to the translation patch I need to use to apply FE6's Tony Mode?

• 4 months later...