ROM Hack and Fan Game Directory

ghast

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm seems like lot of past projects disapeared over the year. Does anyone have the patch of the cancelled project Fractured Realms please? I'm searching it for days but sadly all the links are broken nowadays... I would appreciate it if someone could post it by any chance.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Primefusion said:

Added it. I also reorganized the OP a little, since the miscellaneous category was getting a bit too big.

I was just about to comment on how this needed to be done. Thanks mate

Can you add mine hack to the list? It's pretty much finished, I might make some alterations in the future, but as it is, it's fully playable whitout issues (that I know about, after testing it).

It's a Fire Emblem Binding Blade rebalance patch that I named Vindication. I will post here the patch, alongside the growths list and main changes to the game.

If something is wrong with the patch, please do tell.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade Vindication v 2.0.0.ips

Binding Blade Growths and Bases Hard Edited.xlsx

Binding Blade Changes.docx

Edited by DiogoJorge

5 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Can you add mine hack to the list? It's pretty much finished, I might make some alterations in the future, but as it is, it's fully playable whitout issues (that I know about, after testing it).

It's a Fire Emblem Binding Blade rebalance patch that I named Vindication. I will post here the patch, alongside the growths list and main changes to the game.

If something is wrong with the patch, please do tell.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade Vindication v 2.0.0.ips

Binding Blade Growths and Bases Hard Edited.xlsx

Binding Blade Changes.docx

Just a heads up, we don't add patches to the OP, just link a link to thread (which has been added). Trying to maintain patches and documentation for every project would be a nightmare.

6 hours ago, Primefusion said:

Just a heads up, we don't add patches to the OP, just link a link to thread (which has been added). Trying to maintain patches and documentation for every project would be a nightmare.

I see. I should have noticed it, my bad.

Here's the link then:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/73238-fire-emblem-binding-blade-vindication-balance-patch-200-final-update-for-now-anyway/

Could you please also add mine? It is a FE8 rework. There is no current patch however, do plan on having one soon.

Edited by Bhoop

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 7:11 AM, Purple Mage said:

Does anyone know where I can find a patch of Mangs' FE8 PME? Sorry if I broke the rules by asking this, I don't know where to get it.

Mangs' FE8 PME should be on his discord server. Personally, I don't think many PMEs should be on this list, and especially more/less PMEs that are little more than reskins

Obviously no offense to Mangs is intended etc

7 hours ago, Attila said:

Mangs' FE8 PME should be on his discord server. Personally, I don't think many PMEs should be on this list, and especially more/less PMEs that are little more than reskins

Obviously no offense to Mangs is intended etc

For some reason, the Discord link doesn't work. I hope I can find a patch.

• 1 month later...

Should my rom hack be added to the list? It's a FE 8 rom hack in the spirit of FE7 Chaos mode where I altered the growth rates, weapon stats, classes, weapon abilities of the character, include the skills patch, added personal weapons and tier 3 classes and some tier 2 classes and several new battle animation. But as of right now, it's only done up to the route split so I don't know if I should enter it right now.

Well, here's the link to the page -

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/80754-fe-8-chaos-mode/

Please tell me if I need to wait until more the hack is done or you are adding it to this.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...