ghast

ROM Hack and Fan Game Directory

Recommended Posts

The Lion Throne has an official release, and is a fangame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm seems like lot of past projects disapeared over the year. Does anyone have the patch of the cancelled project Fractured Realms please? I'm searching it for days but sadly all the links are broken nowadays... I would appreciate it if someone could post it by any chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Primefusion said:

Added it. I also reorganized the OP a little, since the miscellaneous category was getting a bit too big.

I was just about to comment on how this needed to be done. Thanks mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you add mine hack to the list? It's pretty much finished, I might make some alterations in the future, but as it is, it's fully playable whitout issues (that I know about, after testing it).

It's a Fire Emblem Binding Blade rebalance patch that I named Vindication. I will post here the patch, alongside the growths list and main changes to the game.

If something is wrong with the patch, please do tell.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade Vindication v 2.0.0.ips

Binding Blade Growths and Bases Hard Edited.xlsx

Binding Blade Changes.docx

Edited by DiogoJorge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Can you add mine hack to the list? It's pretty much finished, I might make some alterations in the future, but as it is, it's fully playable whitout issues (that I know about, after testing it).

It's a Fire Emblem Binding Blade rebalance patch that I named Vindication. I will post here the patch, alongside the growths list and main changes to the game.

If something is wrong with the patch, please do tell.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade Vindication v 2.0.0.ips

Binding Blade Growths and Bases Hard Edited.xlsx

Binding Blade Changes.docx

Just a heads up, we don't add patches to the OP, just link a link to thread (which has been added). Trying to maintain patches and documentation for every project would be a nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Primefusion said:

Just a heads up, we don't add patches to the OP, just link a link to thread (which has been added). Trying to maintain patches and documentation for every project would be a nightmare.

I see. I should have noticed it, my bad.

Here's the link then:

 

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/73238-fire-emblem-binding-blade-vindication-balance-patch-200-final-update-for-now-anyway/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please also add mine? It is a FE8 rework. There is no current patch however, do plan on having one soon.

 

Edited by Bhoop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bhoop said:

Could you please also add mine? It is a FE8 rework. There is no current patch however, do plan on having one soon.

 

Only hacks with a downloadable patch are added on this list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kirb1337 said:

Only hacks with a downloadable patch are added on this list.

Alright, Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed Carcino's Civil War got added to this. A correction needs to be made though, the current version has four chapters, not two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know where I can find a patch of Mangs' FE8 PME? Sorry if I broke the rules by asking this, I don't know where to get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2017 at 7:11 AM, Purple Mage said:

Does anyone know where I can find a patch of Mangs' FE8 PME? Sorry if I broke the rules by asking this, I don't know where to get it.

Mangs' FE8 PME should be on his discord server. Personally, I don't think many PMEs should be on this list, and especially more/less PMEs that are little more than reskins

Obviously no offense to Mangs is intended etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Attila said:

Mangs' FE8 PME should be on his discord server. Personally, I don't think many PMEs should be on this list, and especially more/less PMEs that are little more than reskins

Obviously no offense to Mangs is intended etc

For some reason, the Discord link doesn't work. I hope I can find a patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should my rom hack be added to the list? It's a FE 8 rom hack in the spirit of FE7 Chaos mode where I altered the growth rates, weapon stats, classes, weapon abilities of the character, include the skills patch, added personal weapons and tier 3 classes and some tier 2 classes and several new battle animation. But as of right now, it's only done up to the route split so I don't know if I should enter it right now.

 

Well, here's the link to the page -

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/80754-fe-8-chaos-mode/

Please tell me if I need to wait until more the hack is done or you are adding it to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDDHunter said:

 

Please tell me if I need to wait until more the hack is done or you are adding it to this.

This thread has a "progressing rom hacks" section, so as long as your hack has a release, it can go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DDDHunter said:

Nice, so you'll be adding it to the section I assume.

I'm not the one in charge of this subforum, I assume either primefusion or ghast will add your hack to the list whenever they see this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if I'm supposed to post questions in here, but my rom hack, according to the list is playable throughout, but I only did work up to Erikira's route Chp 10.  

Edited by DDDHunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got two hacks for Shadow Dragon: one's an update to a hack that's already in the list, and the other is it's own thing. Could they be added, please?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pardon the double post, but I've just released a patch for SoV that entirely disables random enemy map spawns. Could this also be added to the main list? Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get my FE7 Lords Weapon Patch added to the list?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.