ghast

ROM Hack and Fan Game Directory

The Lion Throne has an official release, and is a fangame

Hmm seems like lot of past projects disapeared over the year. Does anyone have the patch of the cancelled project Fractured Realms please? I'm searching it for days but sadly all the links are broken nowadays... I would appreciate it if someone could post it by any chance.

Added it. I also reorganized the OP a little, since the miscellaneous category was getting a bit too big.

39 minutes ago, Primefusion said:

Added it. I also reorganized the OP a little, since the miscellaneous category was getting a bit too big.

I was just about to comment on how this needed to be done. Thanks mate

Can you add mine hack to the list? It's pretty much finished, I might make some alterations in the future, but as it is, it's fully playable whitout issues (that I know about, after testing it).

It's a Fire Emblem Binding Blade rebalance patch that I named Vindication. I will post here the patch, alongside the growths list and main changes to the game.

If something is wrong with the patch, please do tell.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade Vindication v 2.0.0.ips

Binding Blade Growths and Bases Hard Edited.xlsx

Binding Blade Changes.docx

Edited by DiogoJorge

5 hours ago, DiogoJorge said:

Can you add mine hack to the list? It's pretty much finished, I might make some alterations in the future, but as it is, it's fully playable whitout issues (that I know about, after testing it).

It's a Fire Emblem Binding Blade rebalance patch that I named Vindication. I will post here the patch, alongside the growths list and main changes to the game.

If something is wrong with the patch, please do tell.

Fire Emblem Binding Blade Vindication v 2.0.0.ips

Binding Blade Growths and Bases Hard Edited.xlsx

Binding Blade Changes.docx

Just a heads up, we don't add patches to the OP, just link a link to thread (which has been added). Trying to maintain patches and documentation for every project would be a nightmare.

6 hours ago, Primefusion said:

Just a heads up, we don't add patches to the OP, just link a link to thread (which has been added). Trying to maintain patches and documentation for every project would be a nightmare.

I see. I should have noticed it, my bad.

Here's the link then:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/73238-fire-emblem-binding-blade-vindication-balance-patch-200-final-update-for-now-anyway/

Could you please also add mine? It is a FE8 rework. There is no current patch however, do plan on having one soon.

Edited by Bhoop

1 hour ago, Bhoop said:

Could you please also add mine? It is a FE8 rework. There is no current patch however, do plan on having one soon.

Only hacks with a downloadable patch are added on this list.

5 hours ago, Kirb1337 said:

Only hacks with a downloadable patch are added on this list.

Alright, Thanks.

Just noticed Carcino's Civil War got added to this. A correction needs to be made though, the current version has four chapters, not two.

Does anyone know where I can find a patch of Mangs' FE8 PME? Sorry if I broke the rules by asking this, I don't know where to get it.